RamTime Guest

Remember this article.

It's no coincidence he ended up with the Pustriots

{BEGIN}

San Diego safety Rodney Harrison watched the Rams' 49-37 spanking of Minnesota in the NFC semifinals with a different perspective than most fans.

``On the first play from scrimmage they score a touchdown on a bomb -- from Kurt Warner to Isaac Bruce,'' Harrison told the Denver Post. ``And I look at my brother Raymond, start laughing, and say, `I wonder if they're still (upset) at me in St. Louis now?' That whole city was on me. Riding me. And here I am a quiet guy from Markham (Ill.), and I was on all these national highlights looking like I was the villain.

"Now I end up being the hero. I might have to share the spotlight a little with Marshall (Faulk) and Kurt and Isaac. But I would think I should at least be voted one of the Rams' co-MVPs for the season, don't you?''

Harrison was joking here. St. Louis and Trent Green are not amused. It was Harrison's hit in the Rams' third preseason game that ended Green's season with a knee injury. Many observers thought the blow was a cheap shot.

``The Rams were mad and they were (upset) at me,'' said Harrison, who did not he felt bad for Green and never intended to hurt him. ``Well, I say if Marshall Faulk would have blocked me, it would have never happened. If he wouldn't have missed his block, it would have never happened. So don't yell and scream at me. Yell and scream at the guy who missed his block.

``If the Rams win the Super Bowl, I might fly down to St. Louis with my No. 37 jersey and help celebrate with them. Hopefully, they'll give me a bunch of hugs and stuff.''

Don't count on it, Rodney.

``Sometimes things are just meant to happen,'' Harrison said. ``I'm not saying anything bad against Trent. But no way would they be where they're at now if this didn't happen.''

Harrison and the Chargers revisit St. Louis next season, only this time it's a regular-season game. The date and time won't be determined until spring.

Speaking of Warner, he did a photo shoot Tuesday night for one of those ``Got Milk?'' ads by the American Dairy Association.

{End}

This guy just reeks with class doesn't he?

Shadesofgrey is offline Registered User

Re: Remember this article.

Freaking eh Ramtime it makes me sick to watch your link about the Rams v. Patriots Super Bowl...it's like tearing a scab off of an old wound...I hate the farking Patriots

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Remember this article.

Gotta say, not a huge fan of Rodney Harrison.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!