BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Remembering our Hero's

Just wanted to give a huge Thank You to all of our Troops in harms way. Here's wishing you a fast & safe trip home. To all the Veterans that have served, Thank you also, for with out you, we would not enjoy the freedoms we have today.

And last but not least, the Hero's. To all the Families of sevicemen & women who have lost their loved ones fighting for what this country believes in, we are forever in debt to you. Memorial Day is a day for remembering these Brave young men & women & I hope all here on the Clan Ram will give a moment of your time to remember.

Have a safe & wonderful weekend
    BIG-BLUE

To the Mods wasn't really sure where to put this, so please put it where you see fit. Thanks

Chris58 is offline Registered User

Re: Remembering our Hero's

Big Blue, a nice tribute and richly deserved. I second your words with a big thank-you to the millions of vets who have given their time and lives in service to our country and to the families who support(ed) them.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

This is a very nice post you have made. My father served in the Marine Corps for 23 years.

He was overseas in Iraq for half a year. It was tough on our family. When we lived in Japan he was in Australia, Korea and Thailand many times too.

These people put everything on the line to ensure this country's safety. I'm honored to say that my father was part of the US Armed Forces.

Support the troops!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

nice job Big-Blue for not forgetting what this weekend is really about.Nice thoughts and I second them with a big thank you to the troops also.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

yep...whatever your political viewpoint,respect the masses past and present of all wars...apart from the "war of indepedence"..teaming up with the french is just wrong!!!

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Given the time of year and the reason I think this is a great place! Thanks BB!!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    Given the time of year and the reason I think this is a great place! Thanks BB!!

Agreed. A respectful salute from Mexico to these admirable Warriors of USA on Memorial Day. // Thanks Blue.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Good Call Big Blue!

I woke up this morning in the California desert and took my dirt bike for a ride. As I rode along, and when the early morning fog had cleared I thought of all of those that have paid the ultimate price so that I could ride free, when ever I chose. And I realized then I could never repay that debt, but only honor it.

To those that gave some, I owe you thanks, to those that gave all, I owe you everything!

Joe

Keenum is offline Registered User

A HUGE thanks to all the troops who have served, and those currently serving!

And I take a moment to remember those who have fallen while protecting our freedom.

YodaRam Guest

Their are no words........

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Man, I'm just happy this all happening now. When I was a veteran in the 80's there wasn't this lovefest with the military as there is now. There were actual signs in Virginia Beach that said "Dogs and Sailors stay off the grass". Seriously. There wasn't these "Support Our Troops" signs everywhere or commercials saying how great we were. Back then, we got spit on in bars because we were interfering with the local talent.

I hope this lovefest with the military last a very long time because the other side of it is pretty ugly. Just ask a Vietnam Vet how loved he or she was when they came back.