throwback week



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    No Thanks!!

    But I do hate you!

    and BTW

    I already have a pair....


    Ferter, who was that aimed at?


    RAM ON!


  2. #47
    CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    No Thanks!!

    But I do hate you!

    and BTW

    I already have a pair....


    Are they the real "Reef" flip flops, because trust me buddy, there is nothing better.

  3. #48
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,687
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    Are they the real "Reef" flip flops, because trust me buddy, there is nothing better.
    Um, no.

    Simply put - I don't flip flop.

    And

    I can count on one hand the number of people I trust.



  4. #49
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Um, no.

    Simply put - I don't flip flop.

    And

    I can count on one hand the number of people I trust.


    O.K. Ferter, I'll give you til' the count of ten to name the people you trust. READY!........DRAW!!!!!!!

  5. #50
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    O.K. Ferter, I'll give you til' the count of ten to name the people you trust. READY!........DRAW!!!!!!!
    Sorry! You're dead! Want to try again?




    RAM ON!

  6. #51
    CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Um, no.

    Simply put - I don't flip flop.

    And

    I can count on one hand the number of people I trust.


    Well I guess you won't ever be boating with us.

    In all seriousness, are you on something? I'm not a mod or anything important around here, but you simply jumped into a thread and left a post that most would need a decoder ring for.

    PS. Sorry you don't wear the "Reefs", they are just so simply to die for.

    Signed:

    I wear flip flops.

  7. #52
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Um, no.

    Simply put - I don't flip flop.

    And

    I can count on one hand the number of people I trust.


    Ferter, honestly, are you cool? I mean how many fingers am i holding up?
    Never mind. Click your heels together three times and..........



    RAM ON!

  8. #53
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,687
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    Ferter, who was that aimed at?
    Sorry, I did not see your post until now.

    The way the board is suppose to work is that one replies to the first post in the thread. Now, there are folks who never comment on the topic, and just start in the middle, however, they generally quote someone when they do that.

    Rest assured it was aimed at the first post. If you read the title of the thread this should become crystal clear to your yodaness.

    BTW, you would not know either one of the two people in this world that I trust.





    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan
    Well I guess you won't ever be boating with us.

    In all seriousness, are you on something? I'm not a mod or anything important around here, but you simply jumped into a thread and left a post that most would need a decoder ring for.

    PS. Sorry you don't wear the "Reefs", they are just so simply to die for.

    Signed:

    I wear flip flops.
    Probably not, since I do the majority of my boating in the state of Washinginton. But, if you are ever on the Columbia River or Lake Chelan, watch out for my wake....lol

    I'm not on anything, I don't even drink alcohol. It's fairly simple (see above). I used to be a mod here, years ago, and believe me, the Rams fans in the trenches, like yourself are still the most important people here. Without you and others like you there would be no ClanRam....

    Anyways, I do have a pair of killer river sandals.....




  9. #54
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,275
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    Guilty as charged, Ferter.

    I often comment on a comment and not necessarily in reply to the topic of the thread.
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  10. #55
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    BTW, you would not know either one of the two people in this world that I trust.
    Ferter, Actually, i think that i do.

    PEACE! MY FRIEND!




    RAM ON!

  11. #56
    CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

    Re: Rep for EVERYONE who hates the media ...

    Glad everything worked out on the thread, but I see no reason to debate boats. We can carry 1,200 pounds in the ballast tanks, and the whail tail for our friends who really want a good wake. We also have *Perfect Pass*, but none of that matters as we will not be hauling our boat up to Washington to watch out for your's.. Have a great time on your boat, as we shall.

    Cost on your part for shipping the whail tail will be 300 bucks, plus insurance.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Sorry, I did not see your post until now.

    The way the board is suppose to work is that one replies to the first post in the thread. Now, there are folks who never comment on the topic, and just start in the middle, however, they generally quote someone when they do that.

    Rest assured it was aimed at the first post. If you read the title of the thread this should become crystal clear to your yodaness.

    BTW, you would not know either one of the two people in this world that I trust.





    Probably not, since I do the majority of my boating in the state of Washinginton. But, if you are ever on the Columbia River or Lake Chelan, watch out for my wake....lol

    I'm not on anything, I don't even drink alcohol. It's fairly simple (see above). I used to be a mod here, years ago, and believe me, the Rams fans in the trenches, like yourself are still the most important people here. Without you and others like you there would be no ClanRam....

    Anyways, I do have a pair of killer river sandals.....



    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -09-04-2008 at 04:06 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Is the media trying to tear down Torry Holt?
    By AvengerRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: -05-17-2008, 02:55 PM
  2. Rams: Secrecy is in, media are out
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: -09-08-2006, 10:16 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: -06-08-2005, 06:42 PM
  4. Is The Media, NFL Ruining Sports?
    By RamDez in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -01-13-2005, 05:52 PM
  5. Is The Media, NFL Ruining Sports?
    By RamDez in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -01-13-2005, 05:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •