duke Guest

Repeat after me, Marshall is good, Marshall is great, now we lay the Falcons down to

We're Baaack!!!, No turnovers, lots of media detractors, sprinkle in plenty of Marshall and a bad football team equals a 35-6 drubbing in Atlanta.

The offense was perfect, when it could actually get on the field that is. The second half was Ram football.

The first half is what I have seen teams do since the Jets win. Which makes me believe that turnovers WILL kill this team. The opposition is playing ball control against the Rams and making sure that they don't stop the clock unless they have to. They must get a pass rush this weekend as well as staying in the pass rush lanes with whoever the Garcia spy is. Otherwise it could be a shootout.

I don't know what else to say about special teams that I haven't said before or that hasn't been siad in this forum already. We SU#%. Even if Tony Horne has lost a step, get him back. I bet we consistently get better field position than the 20. We may as well just kick it out of bounds after we score, that would stop the midfield start all the time and the emotional lift we give right back to the opposition. Sorry for the negativity, but the special teams play is really starting to bother me.

MaxQ Guest
    I agree. When is this problem going to be fixed? I'll bet anything the ***** are watching that Falcons game and planning special little kickoff return blocking patterns. :rolleyes:

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    Our special team play has been lame.I dont think we can blame our poor returns on Canidate though.Our blockers are not creating any lanes for Trung to run through.

:angryram: GO RAMS! STAY FOCUSED! WIN!:shield:
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

duke Guest
    I don't really blame Trung, but I don't think he's a return guy either. He returns kicks like a power running back, right back up the middle. He just doesn't seem to have the vision necessary to see the holes open. That is if there is a hole. Hakim hasn't exactly been lighting it up either. You might be right that the blocking isn't there. I guess injuries seem to play a part in this as well. It's just frustrating to grab momentum and then give it back on the KO return. I could be wrong, but I think Wilkins was our leading special teams tackler yesterday. Any way you slice that, it's not good.