r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

The Reports Of Marshall's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

The last several weeks we have heard that Marshall Faulk has lost a step, can't hit the holes, has no speed, can't make any long gains, can't run behind our line and isn't earning his money. Did I forget anything? Can we put any questions about his abilities and worth to rest?

general counsel Guest

Re: The Reports Of Marshall's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

I will be in canton for sure the weekend he is inducted, which will be the first year he is eligible. Seeing how productive faulk is, and realizing of course that he is certainly feeling some effects of age and a hundred knee operations, should make us all appreciate how lucky we have been to have this incredibly exceptional player in a rams uniform since 1999.

Kudos again to the front office. That trade changed the course of rams history.

I repeat, for the 100th time (and reserve the right to continue to do so), that if rodney harrison doesnt knock out trent green, we might have won the superbowl anyway. But if the front office doesnt trade a #2 and a #5 for marshall faulk, we dont win it all.

Faulk is the only player in the history of the organization, with the possible exception of a very young bob waterfield, who at any given time was the best all around football player in the nfl. Not just the best at his position (ie gabriel and warner won mvps and we certainly have had other hall of famers), but the overall #1 guy in the league.

ramming speed to all and ram on marshall,

general counsel