Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In Review

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Re: In Review

Last year picks Smith, Lauranatis, Butler starters. IMO Scott has a legit chance of beating out Robbins to start even if he doesn't he will be getting plenty of snaps. Foster was injured early. Null started a little. Ogbonaya got significant time towards the end of the season. Last years draft was pretty successful if you ask me, because every single player when healthy got significant time. You came out with 3 maybe 4 starters for next year. The 3 people who didn't get alot of time Ogbonaya, Null, and Foster figure to be still on the roster. Granted injuries did contribute to all these guys playing, but we got first year contributions from all healthy draftees.

This organization has shown that once they fill a need or find a guy that can do the job better they will get rid of you. Marquise Johnson could definately be the 5th CB over Justin King. The Rookie DEs could take the spots of Ah-You or Adeyanju. They aren't spectacular don't have a ton of upside, but these guys they just picked do have a ton of upside they are hand picked by the GM and since they are younger with more upside they could be seen as better depth options. They are their guys.

In the end all our picks from round 5-7 are either on the roster or the pratice squad. I think Long, Hall, Davis, Selvie, and Adeyanju end up being the DEs with Simms on the Practice squad. At CB you Bartell, Fletcher, Murphy, Butler, Johnson (Johnson over King becuase Wade did absoloutley nothing last year and isn't the physical corner spags likes). LB Lauranatis, Vobora, Diggs, Chamberlin, Grant, Hull( Hull makes it because he is a good special teamer and could be our best option at backup MLB). TE probably the hardest to figure out I don't think any TE on our roster is a lock to make it. We have 5 I think we will keep 3. Its up in the air at this point, but for now I will say Fells, Uh-Oh, Obuno. The reason I take the 2 rookies over Bajema is Uh-Oh replaces him as blocking TE (no point in keeping 2) and maybe they don't risk trying to sneak Obuno on the practice squad. IMO at most 3 guys are getting cut or put on the practice squad those 3 being Obuno, Johnson, and either Simms or Selvie.

BEER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    You trust in Who, and in What? We have no real owner yet and when we do devany and spags are probably gone.

Beer, where do you get this info at? Did Khan say something? No bust on you just currious.
    Khan is not the owner. And if he does become the owner he will most likely bring in his own perspective on who is GM and Coach. Dont get me wrong, i like Spags, I just think Devany is holding him back from being THE MAN.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BEER View Post
    Khan is not the owner. And if he does become the owner he will most likely bring in his own perspective on who is GM and Coach. Dont get me wrong, i like Spags, I just think Devany is holding him back from being THE MAN.
    What does that even mean

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123