Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Rg3 who?

Cool Rg3 who?

Nice play rookie but sit and watch a real QB play football. GO DEM RAMS
    ramsanddodgers, Judaxi and Agrajag like this.

Tom_SF is offline Registered User

Re: Rg3 who?

It's about time the Rams won. I thought they would start to play Ramball after fumbling the ball away then giving-up a FG and blowing it in overtime. Now how about a nice rout for a change?

Trevor is offline Registered User

We all have to thank Finnegan for this game.. It was all possible because of him. Finnegan is now my most favorite defensive player on the Rams.
    jackson3909 likes this.

Rambos is offline Registered User

I thought RG3 played good, I still don't see the difference between him and Vick. That being said he will not stay healthy in the NFL playing like that. Defenses will take shots at him and some will be late any way to get a hit on him. He will slow down like he did today.
    Rammed and DE_Ramfan like this.

Fastcat is offline Registered User

RG3 is pretty good, which is bad for us.. i dont see the skins having a top 10 pic anytime soon with him playing. And yes Finnegan showed his veteran leadership did he not?

berg8309 is offline Registered User

RG3 has good talent, and doesn't rattle as easily as some rookies, but the Rams definitely rattled him today. His throws became a little erratic towards the end of the game and he looked a little jumpy.

Overall I was pretty impressed with him, and I don't think he's another Vick waiting to happen. He looks more sturdy, plus he wasn't stupid and took shots to get an extra half a yard, he knew when to go down. Vick can't seem to figure that out.

JFMose is offline Registered User

RG3 was runnin the hell out of that offense. Options, draws, double fakes...he's tough to guard. I'll be checking out his games against the Eagles/Giants, those should be good.

DE_Ramfan is offline Registered User

RG3 is like Vick 2.0 to me. He throws better but he relies on his feet too much and the team calls running plays for him. Sure it works in the short term but he was getting up slow by the end of the game. Add that up over the course of a season and he's taking hits he doesn't need to take. He needs to take a page out of McNabb's book and just stay in the pocket (or at least just buy some time to throw). When McNabb did that the Eagles started winning more.
    Rambos likes this.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

I think he saw that it's harder to play QB in the NFL when Long and Quinn are coming at you
    RamDez, RealRam, Nick and 2 others like this.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DE_Ramfan View Post
    RG3 is like Vick 2.0 to me. He throws better but he relies on his feet too much
    That is because our D-Line had him scrambling often and with our secondary shutting down their receivers, the only thing he CAN do is run.

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DE_Ramfan View Post
    RG3 is like Vick 2.0 to me. He throws better but he relies on his feet too much and the team calls running plays for him. Sure it works in the short term but he was getting up slow by the end of the game. Add that up over the course of a season and he's taking hits he doesn't need to take. He needs to take a page out of McNabb's book and just stay in the pocket (or at least just buy some time to throw). When McNabb did that the Eagles started winning more.
    This has traditionally been the biggest problem with running QBs. It's not that they can't throw, it's they often times find themselves looking for holes to run through instead of finding an open WR.

Some of the great running QBs didn't start winning superbowls until they settled down in the pocket and learned to trust their WRs more than their legs. I think RG3 is smart enough to figure that out, but it will take some time. It's awful tempting to take off running when you can run like he does.

MoreCowbel is offline Registered User

Yea, you got away with late hits on a constant basis. You realllly got away with personal fouls and late hits over and over and over again. It was amazing, really. The replacement refs had no control and let the Rams run free. That was the worst officiated game I may have ever seen. Congrats-really. Your coach & team really showed class and sportsmanship today. You should be proud. I will root for every team that plays against you from here out. You are dirty and lack any semblance of class. You play ugly and they let everything go today. I now TRULY understand why we need real officials back. Your team and your coaches methodology disgust me. Enough with this rubbish. Good bye and good riddance.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbel View Post
    Yea, you got away with late hits on a constant basis. You realllly got away with personal fouls and late hits over and over and over again. It was amazing, really. The replacement refs had no control and let the Rams run free. That was the worst officiated game I may have ever seen. Congrats-really. Your coach & team really showed class and sportsmanship today. You should be proud. I will root for every team that plays against you from here out. You are dirty and lack any semblance of class. You play ugly and they let everything go today. I now TRULY understand why we need real officials back. Your team and your coaches methodology disgust me. Enough with this rubbish. Good bye and good riddance.
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sorry that rg3 isn't god like you fans suspected. Welcome to the nfl buddy.

And ps.. Your "classy" player was the one who gunned a football out our players head.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcat View Post
    RG3 is pretty good, which is bad for us.. i dont see the skins having a top 10 pic anytime soon with him playing. And yes Finnegan showed his veteran leadership did he not?
    RG3 looked good, but I'm holding out hope that they'll keep playing that horrible zone defense for the rest of the season. If you allow 12 catches on 13 attempts to the same guy and then give up a touchdown to the same guy on the 14th ball thrown his way, I got nothing for ya. I can offer no logical explanation for what they were doing on defense. They hung in there, but if I were a Skins fan, I'd be worried about a defense that allows the Rams to put up 31 points despite turning the ball over three times.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbel View Post
    Is that you Joshua Morgan?
    RamDez, RealRam and jsimcox like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast