Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Rg3 who?

AtlantaRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: Rg3 who?

Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbel View Post
    Yea, you got away with late hits on a constant basis. You realllly got away with personal fouls and late hits over and over and over again. It was amazing, really. The replacement refs had no control and let the Rams run free. That was the worst officiated game I may have ever seen. Congrats-really. Your coach & team really showed class and sportsmanship today. You should be proud. I will root for every team that plays against you from here out. You are dirty and lack any semblance of class. You play ugly and they let everything go today. I now TRULY understand why we need real officials back. Your team and your coaches methodology disgust me. Enough with this rubbish. Good bye and good riddance.
    First of all, I don't know where all this "you" stuff is coming from since I was actually very far from the field and, believe it or not, had nothing to do with anything that happened.

Second, yes these refs are very awful and the Rams were on the short end of it last week. I'm not sure what you want the Rams to do about it. Yes, the Rams got away with a few late hits, but I saw a few chop blocks, holds, and block-in-the-backs that the Redskins got away with. It goes both ways. I didn't see any kicks to groins, any stomping, wrenching of ankles etc that goes on every week.

I'm sorry to hear you'll be rooting against the Ram from now on, I'm really not sure if we'll be able to go on without you. I think we're all hoping for a high draft pick from the 'Skins, so no love lost there.
    thoey likes this.

DE_Ramfan is offline Registered User

Yea, you got away with late hits on a constant basis. You realllly got away with personal fouls and late hits over and over and over again. It was amazing, really. The replacement refs had no control and let the Rams run free. That was the worst officiated game I may have ever seen. Congrats-really. Your coach & team really showed class and sportsmanship today. You should be proud. I will root for every team that plays against you from here out. You are dirty and lack any semblance of class. You play ugly and they let everything go today. I now TRULY understand why we need real officials back. Your team and your coaches methodology disgust me. Enough with this rubbish. Good bye and good riddance.
    You guys got away with more than your fair share of calls in the first half so get off the cross. I've never watched a football game that didn't involve some pushing and shoving and some borderline late hits. I watched Ravens/Eagles game before this one and they were throwing punches at each other. I guess both of those teams are dirty too. News flash, it's a physical game.

We are proud. And it's only fair that you root four our opponents because you can be sure we're rooting for yours.

bradwill is offline Registered User

LOL! I regret calling you "classy" earlier today. Don't go away mad now, just go away.
    RamDez and RealRam like this.

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Whoa is me! The Rams have been dissed by a random person posting for the first time on another team's message board! How will I sleep tonight!?
    RamDez and RealRam like this.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Week 2 and RG3 is running around like that...someone might wanta remind him there is 14more games , and along the way there are a few LBs or FS out there that will be looking to lower the boom on him. It is yet to be seen if a running/mobile QB can survive a whole season

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Dragoon View Post
    Week 2 and RG3 is running around like that...someone might wanta remind him there is 14more games , and along the way there are a few LBs or FS out there that will be looking to lower the boom on him. It is yet to be seen if a running/mobile QB can survive a whole season
    And he didn't even get his clock cleaned. He's a hard man to sack though, you really do need the pocket to just collapse on him, otherwise he's going to slip out.

Agrajag is offline Registered User

The main thing here is that he lost and the Rams won. BAM!

I've always said that I thought that people put WAY to much emphasis on the QB.

Now people can maybe stop second guessing the choices of Fisher/Snead based on the choices of previous regimes, and I really think it is as simple as that.

Because the team really needs to move on with who they ARE not who they aren't.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Sam Bradford has a QB rating after two games of 112.4.

I don't much care who is playing QB in Washington or anywhere else.
    Rambos and cfin5256 like this.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by berg8309 View Post
    Whoa is me! The Rams have been dissed by a random person posting for the first time on another team's message board! How will I sleep tonight!?
    I think we can all safely say that we don't need more Cowbel.
    viper likes this.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

RGIII is gonna be an excellent pro. And while the comparisons to Vick are expected to a degree, he's a different kind of QB and he's BETTER than Vick. That said, I had a feeling you'd see a great effort this week from Bradford and the Rams since all we heard about all week was talk about RGIII.

As for the cheap shots, it was a wash. Both teams played spirited football. The call on RGIII getting hit out of bounds was crap- wasn't even close. Rams got one back later when Ojinnaka flattened London Fletcher and wasn't called.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Don't kid yourself. RGIII is one hell-of-a-talent. He will carry his team, which is really just average at best in talent, to more wins than the would have w/o him. He will only get better if he stays healthy.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Sam Bradford has a QB rating after two games of 112.4.

I don't much care who is playing QB in Washington or anywhere else.
    Really he has a 112.4. The media will jump back onto Bradford bandwagon like a crack addict on the blue rock form Breaking Bad!
    lostsoul and jsimcox like this.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Awhhh do we got a sad little Foreskins fan? Probably talkin a bunch of ish before this game about "Easy win, its the Rams, they suck". Mad because you guys got smacked? Couldn't handle a real NFL defense with an actual pass rush? I've been saying it ALL WEEK. The Rams D would do 10x better than the Saints against you guys. They were missing multiple players, have a terrible pass rush, and had 2 hurt LB'ers.

THE DREAM TEAM

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

Bradford looked amazing, and RG3 looks likes the real deal so far as well. Who cares about comparisons, both teams should be happy with their QB after today.
    viper likes this.

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

RG3 is the real deal,the redskins got a great talent and their futur QB.His poise and confidence is eerie similar to BRadfords his rookie season.The game doesnt seem to big for him and he can make the throws not to mention he can run.This trade looks like it was worth it for the Redskins now we have to turn those picks into good players or we would have been the ones who didnt capitalize from this trade.I give Rg3 alot of credit he played good but again we arent the Saints and i think we showed he is still a rookie and people need to slow the hype down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast