Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

Richie Incognito takes his turn ripping St. Louis Rams fans

By Bill Coats
    St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Two years ago, it was Steven Jackson who jumped on Rams fans for selling their tickets to Bears supporters. “I have a big problem with that,” Jackson said. “There were a lot of Bears fans in sections they shouldn’t have been. . . . When we ran out in pregame, we were booed. It was terrible. I couldn’t believe it. To be at home and feel like I’m at a road game, it was just embarrassing.”

Now, with the Bears — and their legions of fans — coming to the Edward Jones Dome on Sunday, Richie Incognito piped up.

“It seems like our fans aren’t coming to the game, so it’s fun when the other fans come in and start hooting and hollering. At least someone is in the Dome yelling,” Incognito said after practice Thursday. “When we played the Giants (Sept. 14 at the Dome), they had the whole lower bowl filled up (with Giants fans). We know how our fans feel about us; that’s fine.

“It’s nice to have the other fans here. At least they cheer. Our fans get in their seats, they don’t know how to cheer, when to cheer. We get the other team’s fans coming in, and they cheer real nice for us. It provides for a good football atmosphere, having the Chicago fans down here.”

BEER is offline Registered User

Re: Richie Incognito takes his turn ripping St. Louis Rams fans

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    By Bill Coats
    St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Two years ago, it was Steven Jackson who jumped on Rams fans for selling their tickets to Bears supporters. “I have a big problem with that,” Jackson said. “There were a lot of Bears fans in sections they shouldn’t have been. . . . When we ran out in pregame, we were booed. It was terrible. I couldn’t believe it. To be at home and feel like I’m at a road game, it was just embarrassing.”

Now, with the Bears — and their legions of fans — coming to the Edward Jones Dome on Sunday, Richie Incognito piped up.

“It seems like our fans aren’t coming to the game, so it’s fun when the other fans come in and start hooting and hollering. At least someone is in the Dome yelling,” Incognito said after practice Thursday. “When we played the Giants (Sept. 14 at the Dome), they had the whole lower bowl filled up (with Giants fans). We know how our fans feel about us; that’s fine.

“It’s nice to have the other fans here. At least they cheer. Our fans get in their seats, they don’t know how to cheer, when to cheer. We get the other team’s fans coming in, and they cheer real nice for us. It provides for a good football atmosphere, having the Chicago fans down here.”
    I love it..LOL. Does he even know the Rams are the laughing stalk
    of the NFL and he is part of the reason why? This guy is not very bright, is he?

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

We don't know how to cheer, or when to cheer? What is there to cheer about Mr. "I have 20 T.V.s in my car?

Show us what you got and more fans will buy tickets. We are in a recession you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Did this guy wear a helmet when he played at Nebraska? Obviously, he is not the brightest lineman we have ever had...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

RamOfDenmark is offline Registered User

This isn't the kind of thing you can get away with saying when you're playing the way you are Ritchie...

Stop whining and start blocking someone instead.

GreatestShow99 is offline Registered User

Great. When in doubt, shift the blame towards the fans. This team has the word LOSER written all over them. A house cleaning can't come soon enough.

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

Rams fans will learn to cheer when the Rams give them something to cheer about.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Ritchie can kiss my ass. I was in the lower bowl at the Giants game. I also went to see the Rams in Philly. I'm going to write a letter, damn it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Ritchie can kiss my ass. I was in the lower bowl at the Giants game. I also went to see the Rams in Philly. I'm going to write a letter, damn it!

Just don't send the letter to Cogs. By the looks of it, he won't comprehend a word on it.

eldfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Weasel View Post
    Rams fans will learn to cheer when the Rams give them something to cheer about.

Well said.
    :ramlogo:

I honestly want to see Cog cut this season. He is a idiot for playing the way he is , and more of a idiot for his comments. I was at the Niner game, therefore I am a fan. Will I pay to see you again this season? No I will not. I will watch you not play on Direct TV.

Now go sit in your car, because we as fans could play better than what you bring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    By Bill Coats
    St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Does this idiot actually think the Bears are cheering him? How much brain damage does Cog have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

I don't agree with calling out the fans, but to say you want a player cut because of his comments or mental capability is ridiculous. Cogs brings an intensity to a group of players that play flat most of the time. Now if he shows that he can not play, sure cut him. But to cut a player because of his opinions is a joke.

not because of his comments, but as a player. I don't think he is good at all, I never have.
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
    I don't agree with calling out the fans, but to say you want a player cut because of his comments or mental capability is ridiculous. Cogs brings an intensity to a group of players that play flat most of the time. Now if he shows that he can not play, sure cut him. But to cut a player because of his opinions is a joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Richie, Richie, Richie, the league should drug test this guy because he must be stoned to make a comment like that. Grow up and play ball like a professional and keep your mouth shut, on and off the field.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast