Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    gap Guest

Re: Richie Incognito takes his turn ripping St. Louis Rams fans

The reason that there are more AWAY team fans than there are HOME team fans is because the stadium group was selective in who they sold PSLs to. They started with the high dollar seats, and then worked their way down. Those that only opted for the cheap seats, and more likely to be real fans, didn't get as much of a chance as those that selected high dollar seats; with cheap seats as an alternate. Now you have people (mostly) that look at their PSLs as an investment, and sell when they can make some money one them. If people that looked at their PSLs as a privledge, rather than an investment, owned them, there'd be more HOME fans in the dome.

The above statement does not include all, as this low income fan has had tickets given to him by a few fans that could have sold them, and I appreciate them for that. Thanks JR, JA and DU.

gap
    Last edited by gap; -11-23-2008 at 11:26 AM.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    not going to leave any marks on this skin, you see mine is tough enough to that criticism

Maybe I should do what I have done since 1980 and keep following the Rams, no matter what.

obviously "some" fans in St Louis are not
    I agree, some fans aren't supportive, I get defensive though due to the fact that I live here and I AM NOT one of those fans. With that being said I do respect those who wish to show there disgust for the way this organization is going by not cheering for a team that is usually out of the game by the end of the 1st half, they paid for their ticket the same as me and can express themselves as they wish. My point is this, I go to the game and support my team, you travel a great distance and spend what most do for season tickets to see one game, because we are FANS of not just this team but of the game, if others don't share our enthusiasm that's there deal, all we can do is go, cheer and have fun. That's what it's all about anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Hey, here is an idea....

Lower the price of Rams tickets and merchandise to the level of play on the field.

Hmmm.......guess the price would be free at this point.

Hey Cogs, it is indeed sad that the Rams pay you to stink up the place week after week. I bet you laugh all the way to the bank.

Hey Cogs, the word around the league is that defensive players can't wait to line up against your candy ass to pad their stats.

Get outta town, Cogs.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Hey , maybe we should change Cogs name to Patrick! And maybe he could play with spongebob since he can't play at gametime!!!!!!!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

You forgot to tell him to observe the signs on the freeway. He will no doubt be very distracted by all of his T.V.'s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Hey, here is an idea....

Lower the price of Rams tickets and merchandise to the level of play on the field.

Hmmm.......guess the price would be free at this point.

Hey Cogs, it is indeed sad that the Rams pay you to stink up the place week after week. I bet you laugh all the way to the bank.

Hey Cogs, the word around the league is that defensive players can't wait to line up against your candy ass to pad their stats.

Get outta town, Cogs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

bruce4life is online now Registered User

I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about. It is embarrassing to see that the opposing team has more fans in the stands than we do. You guys think that free agent to be do not pick up on that when they are thinking about sigining with us? The fans in st. louis are pathetic and you guys know it. Maybe we should sign Albert Pujhols because since he plays basball you guys in STL might actually go and watch our RAMS then.

RITCHIE IS RIGHT ABOUT HIS STATEMENT ENOUGH SAID END OF DISCUSSION

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Funny I'd be considered a St.Louis fan and I don't even watch baseball...Guess that blows your massive sterotype out of the water.

All I watch is Rams games, every week. Poor sterotype...

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    Funny I'd be considered a St.Louis fan and I don't even watch baseball...Guess that blows your massive sterotype out of the water.

All I watch is Rams games, every week. Poor sterotype...
    sorry bud perfect stereotype.

GreatestShow99 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about. It is embarrassing to see that the opposing team has more fans in the stands than we do. You guys think that free agent to be do not pick up on that when they are thinking about sigining with us? The fans in st. louis are pathetic and you guys know it. Maybe we should sign Albert Pujhols because since he plays basball you guys in STL might actually go and watch our RAMS then.

RITCHIE IS RIGHT ABOUT HIS STATEMENT ENOUGH SAID END OF DISCUSSION
    Do we really need to bring up 1991-94 ? Do you really want to go there ? Not only did you lose the Rams, but the Raiders as well. Care to tell us baseball fans why ?

Oh, and I also forgot you lost the Chargers too. Again, explain to us "pathetic" fans why that happened ?

how did we lose the chargers? Their still in SD the only place they might go is to Chula Vista which is like 10mins from their stadium now. And lets see my Dad and I in 91-94 were season ticket holders and their were fans still in the stands its just that that little witch of an owner Georgia ( I killed my husband) Frontiere wanted to move at any cost. Ask any so cal rams fan that went to games during that period and they'll tell you their was still fans in the stands.

AND THE RAIDERS ISSUE IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME SINCE YOUR DEALING WITH AL DAVIS

dpw1970 is offline Registered User

HEY RICHIE
    MOST OF THE ST. LOUIS FANS ARE LOYAL BUT IN THESE TIMES WHEN GAS PRICES HIT $4.00 DOLLARS A GALLON FOR GAS AND PARKING COSTS $20.00 BUCKS JUST TO PARK AND LET ALONE WHAT IT COST TO TAILGATE AND THEN THE PRICES INSIDE JUST TO GET A COPLE DRINKS AND SOMETHING TO EAT YOUR LOOKING AT OVER A $100.00 BUCKS
    THE WAY THE TEAM IS PLAYING GOING TO RAMS GAMES ARE LOW IN MY LIST OF ENTERTAINMENT
    IVE HAD MY TICKETS FOR 13 YEARS NOW AND IM SERIOULSLY THINKING ABOUT NOT RENEWING THEMNEXT YEAR.
    HOW ABOUT THIS ALL YOU RICH SPOILED PREMADONNAS TAKE A PAY CUT NEXT YEAR AND LOWER THE SEASON TICKET PRICES AND ACTUALLY PLAY NEXT YEAR.
    YOU PAY MORE IN FINES THAN I MAKE IN 2 YEARS
    GROW UP AND LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE FANS THEY PAY YOUR SALARY AND FINES

DAN

Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    how did we lose the chargers? Their still in SD the only place they might go is to Chula Vista which is like 10mins from their stadium now. And lets see my Dad and I in 91-94 were season ticket holders and their were fans still in the stands its just that that little witch of an owner Georgia ( I killed my husband) Frontiere wanted to move at any cost. Ask any so cal rams fan that went to games during that period and they'll tell you their was still fans in the stands.

AND THE RAIDERS ISSUE IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME SINCE YOUR DEALING WITH AL DAVIS

Bull. I remember seeing a lot of empty seats in Anaheim and at the Coliseum. We had the Cardinals for 27 years and now this junk. We know what terrible football looks like, yet we supported(and support) these moribund franchises anyway.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestShow99 View Post
    Do we really need to bring up 1991-94 ? Do you really want to go there ? Not only did you lose the Rams, but the Raiders as well. Care to tell us baseball fans why ?
    No, no Show. It won't be necessary to bring up the fact that LA averaged less than 48k a game over that time period falling to 42k in 1994. We know that already. Nor do we have to be reminded that even in the past two seasons St. Louis is averaging over 63k per game.

We know that stuff already, no need to go there.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    No, no Show. It won't be necessary to bring up the fact that LA averaged less than 48k a game over that time period falling to 42k in 1994. We know that already. Nor do we have to be reminded that even in the past two seasons St. Louis is averaging over 63k per game.

We know that stuff already, no need to go there.
    It's ridiculous. Different year, same crap. I almost wish the Rams changed their identity (ala The Paul Brown/Art Modell Browns) as soon as they decided to relocate to STL.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast