Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    GreatestShow99 is offline Registered User

Re: Richie Incognito takes his turn ripping St. Louis Rams fans

Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    how did we lose the chargers? Their still in SD the only place they might go is to Chula Vista which is like 10mins from their stadium now. And lets see my Dad and I in 91-94 were season ticket holders and their were fans still in the stands its just that that little witch of an owner Georgia ( I killed my husband) Frontiere wanted to move at any cost. Ask any so cal rams fan that went to games during that period and they'll tell you their was still fans in the stands.

AND THE RAIDERS ISSUE IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME SINCE YOUR DEALING WITH AL DAVIS

And recheck your history. The Chargers were established in L.A. in the old AFL in 1960.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    No, no Show. It won't be necessary to bring up the fact that LA averaged less than 48k a game over that time period falling to 42k in 1994. We know that already. Nor do we have to be reminded that even in the past two seasons St. Louis is averaging over 63k per game.

We know that stuff already, no need to go there.
    Well, nuff said there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bigredman is offline Registered User

When I had season tickets in Aneheim, I went to every game for need to be with other Ram fans and have fun. When the team was losing, I enjoy griping about the play selection and the play of the players. When the team is winning, I enjoy bragging about the play selection and the play of the players. Complain or praise, win or lose, at a home game or at another stadium, I love being the fan talking football. I just don't understand how you can be a season ticket holder and not crave the "at game" experience. I hate watching football on TV. I love feeling the crowd, the air, the food, the drinks, the noise. I wish someday that the Rams have a fan base like the Packers, Chiefs, Broncos, Giants, Bears, Cowboys, Eagles, and Bills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

We did have a lot of fun at the Niner game for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    When I had season tickets in Aneheim, I went to every game for need to be with other Ram fans and have fun. When the team was losing, I enjoy griping about the play selection and the play of the players. When the team is winning, I enjoy bragging about the play selection and the play of the players. Complain or praise, win or lose, at a home game or at another stadium, I love being the fan talking football. I just don't understand how you can be a season ticket holder and not crave the "at game" experience. I hate watching football on TV. I love feeling the crowd, the air, the food, the drinks, the noise. I wish someday that the Rams have a fan base like the Packers, Chiefs, Broncos, Giants, Bears, Cowboys, Eagles, and Bills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Once again another thread is derailed by the dreaded LA vs StL rift...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    The difference is Red that your a REAL fan of not only the team but the game in general. The Dome is the way it is because there are alot of people there who go to the game because it's something to do instead of being really into the team and the game. I also personally think that football should be played outdoors. I'm sorry but the dome sucks for football atmosphere IMO. I think fans get into the game more when it's cold outside and your wearing your team coat and your yelling basically to stay warm, it's just more fun even if your team is loosing. Case in point, go to Arrowhead for a Cheifs game in Dec. and you'll see what I mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRamFan View Post
    Once again another thread is derailed by the dreaded LA vs StL rift...
    Why can't we all just get along?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    Why can't we all just get along?
    Rodney? Is that YOU!?!?!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

MrBean is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    The Dome is the way it is because there are alot of people there who go to the game because it's something to do instead of being really into the team and the game. I also personally think that football should be played outdoors.
    This is what I thought all along. If your second statement comes true in the future then your first statement will go away. My wife's mother and step father have "club" seats and I remember going to a couple of games. Some to most of the fans in the area were more for talking about something other than football. I had friends who had seats up in the nosse bleeds and we left the club to go sit up there with them. We eventually bought the PSLs from them and were moved down about 10 rows this year.

As far as selling my tickets for certain games, that is my business. Personally I don't think it is fair to me to drive to the dome, pay for parking, spend 50-100 dollars on food and drinks, and then watch a highly paid football team not even compete. Take that as you will but if they were actually competing and making games out of it you bet your a** I would be there. But as far as this year goes they have only showed up to 1 1/2 home games (the first half against Buffalo and the Dallas game). Call me a bandwagon fan or whatever but I refuse to pay more of my hard earned money for a bunch of professionals getting a paycheck each week and not earning it. When the RAMS make a game of it I am sure the fans will make a game of it but until then the dome will more likely have more away fans than home fans because of their lackluster "PLAY."

Please notice I said lackluster play and not lack of winning. I don't consider myself a bandwagon fan.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBean View Post
    This is what I thought all along. If your second statement comes true in the future then your first statement will go away. My wife's mother and step father have "club" seats and I remember going to a couple of games. Some to most of the fans in the area were more for talking about something other than football. I had friends who had seats up in the nosse bleeds and we left the club to go sit up there with them. We eventually bought the PSLs from them and were moved down about 10 rows this year.

As far as selling my tickets for certain games, that is my business. Personally I don't think it is fair to me to drive to the dome, pay for parking, spend 50-100 dollars on food and drinks, and then watch a highly paid football team not even compete. Take that as you will but if they were actually competing and making games out of it you bet your a** I would be there. But as far as this year goes they have only showed up to 1 1/2 home games (the first half against Buffalo and the Dallas game). Call me a bandwagon fan or whatever but I refuse to pay more of my hard earned money for a bunch of professionals getting a paycheck each week and not earning it. When the RAMS make a game of it I am sure the fans will make a game of it but until then the dome will more likely have more away fans than home fans because of their lackluster "PLAY."

Please notice I said lackluster play and not lack of winning. I don't consider myself a bandwagon fan.
    Your right, as a matter of fact coach Haslett was on TV last night addressing the Incognito situation and he said that he had talked to Richie and told him that this stuff had to stop, and that the Rams got themselves into this position. If they were 9-2 instead of 2-9 fans wouldn't want to sell their tickets and went as far as to say that he did'nt blame them for selling them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456