Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jquarando is offline Registered User

Ricky Manning Jr.

"ESPN's John Clayton suggests that the Bucs might make a play for free agent CB Ricky Manning Jr.
    He could be a better slot corner than Aqib Talib at this stage of Talib's career and Manning played in a similar defense to Tampa's in Chicago. Manning is only 27. The Browns, Rams, and Patriots might also give him a call."

Wouldn't be a bad signing seeing that we have little depth at corner and Fakhir is old.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ricky Manning Jr.

He has talent, but is not exactly a "high character" guy.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Well maybe we ought to take the Raiders approach. If he can play ,sign him.
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

general counsel is offline Registered User

Unfortunately, the raiders approach didnt work out so well for us with wroten.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Well , win some , lose some!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    He has talent, but is not exactly a "high character" guy.
    I don't think you can say for sure that he isn't "high", but you're probably right about the character part ..

Ricky Manning, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
    Arrests
    On April 23, 2006 Ricky Manning, Jr. attacked a man, Soroush Sabzi [7], in a Denny's restaurant after teasing him for working on a laptop computer.[8] He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly fighting a man and eventually pled no contest to felony assault. Manning faced up to four years in prison because of a previous assault charge in 2002, for which he received probation.

According to the police report, Manning and former UCLA teammates, Tyler Ebell and Maurice Jones-Drew bullied a student sitting at another table. Manning confronted the student with "Are you a faggot?", "You f---ing Jew," and then called him "an ugly f---ing Jew" and a "faggot." The student asked to be left alone and the football players beat him unconscious. Soloz Samirlowoz spotted the group of players upon their entering of the restaurant and recognized them as former UCLA standouts. The student quickly looked up their respective NFL salaries on his laptop, and upon discovering that Manning Jr had just signed a lucrative deal with the Chicago Bears, decided to make that player the target of his antagonistic comments. This was done in the hope of incurring only moderate beating but reaping a large cash reward on a civil suit. [9]

Two days before the incident the Bears had signed Manning to an offer sheet. In light of the assault charges, the Panthers declined to match Chicago's offer and so Manning signed a $21 million deal with the Bears two days later. In September 2006, Manning pled no contest to felony assault in exchange for another probation deal. Later, Manning proclaimed his innocence. He acknowledged having words with the victim then pushing him in the head—but after that, according to him, his former UCLA teammates did the damage. "Yeah, I did it" explained Manning (AP report). "If I don't plea to this I have to go through trial. We're in season now. Then I'd have to put it in the hands of a jury. There are tons of things that can happen with a jury... I just can't risk that."

Manning's previous 2002 assault charge resulted from a fight between Manning and bodybuilders Brian Herbert and Seth Spiker outside a Westwood bar. Originally charged with two counts of felony assault, Manning pled innocent to one count after the other was dropped. [10]

The NFL suspended him for one game for this incident.

Sounds like we might want to pass on this guy .. No thanks!

eric2810 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    Unfortunately, the raiders approach didnt work out so well for us with wroten.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Then Again, look at their secondary. Wouldn't it be nice to have one like them? your right though, it isn't worth it.

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post

Sounds like we might want to pass on this guy .. No thanks!

Definitely. Guy sounds like a real jerk. Hopefully, the front office has learned this lesson well.

Rammed is offline Registered User

He won't set foot in STL, not on Devaney's watch.

Well maybe he would...................

WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!

39thebeast is offline Registered User

King is out there are questions about Browns shoulder, upgrade over Macklin, Wade, and Vinnett combined. I would take a serious look.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rammed View Post
    He won't set foot in STL, not on Devaney's watch.

Well maybe he would...................

WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!
    First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let’s look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell.

Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle’s Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, “It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,” and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.

The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct…… leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting “Oh my God.”

THIS STUDENT SUPPOSEDLY RECEIVED THE ONLY “A”.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

Why can't hell expand at the same rate souls are entering? And if souls don't move at all, then is there any heat in hell at all? Because if it's fueled by fire then souls entering has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let’s look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell.

Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle’s Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, “It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,” and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.

The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct…… leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting “Oh my God.”

THIS STUDENT SUPPOSEDLY RECEIVED THE ONLY “A”.
    Who's the student, you or Teresa? And who's Teresa??

moloch41 is offline Registered User

Cover 2 corners usually aren't the best man coverage guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast