Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Ritchie Cognito

  1. #1
    Tony Soprano Guest

    Ritchie Cognito

    .
    Okay, everyone is upset with Cognito. He does get out of control.

    However, the Offensive line finally blocked and things were different up front with Cognito.

    Cognito brings something on game day.


  2. #2
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,194
    Rep Power
    60

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano View Post
    .
    Okay, everyone is upset with Cognito. He does get out of control.

    However, the Offensive line finally blocked and things were different up front with Cognito.

    Cognito brings something on game day.

    I agree but he has to learn to control himself and not get stupid penalties. With Cogs in there the line does play with a different fire.
    Just Fix It

  3. #3
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,075
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano View Post
    .
    Okay, everyone is upset with Cognito. He does get out of control.

    However, the Offensive line finally blocked and things were different up front with Cognito.

    Cognito brings something on game day.
    Here's what Gus said:

    Incognito was nailed for 50 yards in penalties -– two personal fouls, and two holding calls. Didn’t bother QB Gus Frerotte, though. “You know what, I’ll take a lineman who fights and wants to give it all he’s got,” Frerotte said. “That’s what you get with Richie. But you get a heck of a player who’s going to give you a hundred percent on every play. As a quarterback, you like to have those guys in front of you.”

  4. #4
    blood85 Guest

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    I'm glad Cogs brings some attitude to this group.

  5. #5
    Cherry.and.White.Ram Guest

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    im so happy cogs is back, how many sacks did we give up? 1 or 2? for a busted offensive line, that's not bad.

    he adds fire we need, he's young and he ahs that pride and passion. im so glad hes back.

  6. #6
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    I hope Cogs gets the opportunity to rip Ray Lewis' helmet and face off!!!

  7. #7
    BigDaddyPace Guest

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    Cogs is really proving to be a hell of a guard. He plays with bad intentions. I just hope he learns to not get caught.

  8. #8
    AlphaRam Guest

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    I just wish we could get Kyle Turley back to line-up next to Incognito - that would be cool...lol

  9. #9
    ScottD413 Guest

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    You have got to be kidding me! This guy needs to control himself. You can't have 1 player committing 50 yards worth of penalties!

  10. #10
    Guam rammer's Avatar
    Guam rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    45
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    The fire is good and all, and i love it. But at the end of a close loss you have to think about how much of those penalties were contributing factors in the final decision.

  11. #11
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    I just wish we could get Kyle Turley back to line-up next to Incognito - that would be cool...lol
    No it wouldn't. If the Rams had two hot heads on the offensive line, they would probably feed off of each other and commit even more stupid penalties. I like the fire and intensity that Incognito brings to the game, but he has to stop committing these stupid personal foul penalties.

  12. #12
    AlphaRam Guest

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    No it wouldn't. If the Rams had two hot heads on the offensive line, they would probably feed off of each other and commit even more stupid penalties. I like the fire and intensity that Incognito brings to the game, but he has to stop committing these stupid personal foul penalties.
    Sorry, I was just thinking of Incognito and Turley both throwing opposing player helmets down the field, in unison. Now that's entertainment, folks!

  13. #13
    woody4cards Guest

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I hope Cogs gets the opportunity to rip Ray Lewis' helmet and face off!!!
    that would also probably draw a penalty..... a penalty that most fans would like to see!!!!

    cognito's first unsportsman like penalty was one thing...the 2nd was selfish.... he is hurting his team mates..... its great to have guys that play with passion.... but it has to be controled....... how many yards does 1 sack cost a team- 3-8 yards? the penalties he got were 15 yarders!!!! the rams are having a hard enough time as it is without having to make up that kind of yardage

  14. #14
    rams_fan81's Avatar
    rams_fan81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Age
    22
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    Quote Originally Posted by woody4cards View Post
    that would also probably draw a penalty..... a penalty that most fans would like to see!!!!

    cognito's first unsportsman like penalty was one thing...the 2nd was selfish.... he is hurting his team mates..... its great to have guys that play with passion.... but it has to be controled....... how many yards does 1 sack cost a team- 3-8 yards? the penalties he got were 15 yarders!!!! the rams are having a hard enough time as it is without having to make up that kind of yardage
    Penalties don't crack your quarterback's ribs

  15. #15
    woody4cards Guest

    Re: Ritchie Cognito

    true.... but get enough penalties and your team could be 0-5!!! seems that has a familiar ring to it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Eagles release Douglas, Ritchie, Landeta
    By STLRAMSFAN in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: -09-05-2005, 02:08 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: -09-28-2004, 10:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •