Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ironmaidenram

Thread: **** Rivalry week, it's on!!!

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

**** Rivalry week, it's on!!!

I know our record doesn't show it, 2-9, but I don't care, I still freaking hate the *****, more than any franchise, in any sport, in America. While the odds don't look good for my RAMS, I still want the W. Yes sir, its officially on....last night I was at a christmas parade in our local town, here in the Central Valley of California, and there they were, out in full force, in full gear like cops ready to beat down the "occupy this-that" protesters, ***** fans. Everyone and their granny, including dogs. And there I was wearing my James Lauranitus Jersey #55. I got the evil eye from them, like a stranger riding into an old western town. So it's on *****, bring it, because this is one Rams fan, who doesn't back down....win or lose!!!! Go Rams Baby!!!:
    Trevor likes this.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Re: **** Rivalry week, it's on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmaidenram View Post
    I know our record doesn't show it, 2-9, but I don't care, I still freaking hate the *****, more than any franchise, in any sport, in America. While the odds don't look good for my RAMS, I still want the W. Yes sir, its officially on....last night I was at a christmas parade in our local town, here in the Central Valley of California, and there they were, out in full force, in full gear like cops ready to beat down the "occupy this-that" protesters, ***** fans. Everyone and their granny, including dogs. And there I was wearing my James Lauranitus Jersey #55. I got the evil eye from them, like a stranger riding into an old western town. So it's on *****, bring it, because this is one Rams fan, who doesn't back down....win or lose!!!! Go Rams Baby!!!:
    Respect, I like your loyalty pal.

Trevor is offline Registered User

Re: **** Rivalry week, it's on!!!

Me too, every sunday night me and my buddies go to Buffalo wild wings to watch the sunday night football game regardless of what teams are playing. I wear my rams jersey even though they lost earlier that day. Rams fan through thick and thin.