throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Rob Chudzinksi

QUINNtessentialTruth is offline Registered User

Rob Chudzinksi

Have you guys heard much about this guy? People say Cam Newton is the reason Cam Newton did well this year. But Chudzinkski had a big role, I mean he changed Derek Anderson. Ofcourse after he left Anderson changed back.

Bernie was saying people say he is a Mike Martz without the baggage. Do you guys think this guy might be the best hire for us now (state of our offense). Build a Brees/Payton --> Bradford/Chudzinkisi combo. Ofcourse the D will be taken care of by a D Coordinator we will hire to exclusively take care of that.

Tampa_Ram is online now Registered User

Re: Rob Chudzinksi

He's my choice and has been. Hire him Kroenke!!!!!!!

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

I support the hire, he's turned Gates into an elite TE, and revived what was left of Shockey's career. I would look forward to seeing Kendricks's development under his offense.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Ditto. Him and Horton are the two guys I like.
    jkramsfan and 39WillRunYaOva like this.

Fettmaster is online now Registered User

I like Chud's credentials a lot more than the other coordinator's and assistant's we've looked at so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fettmaster View Post
    I like Chud's credentials a lot more than the other coordinator's and assistant's we've looked at so far.
    He does have a very nice resume.

Side Note - Tony Softli reports

Rams brass heading back to Denver for another summit with new Head Coach candidates (Aaron Kromer and Rob Chudzinski) and Mr. Kroenke

We wouldn't be heading back to Denver to conduct interviews if we knew Fisher was coming here. My best guess is that Marv called his son and said "I don't think Jeffs gonna come, go start interviewing other candidates"
    39WillRunYaOva likes this.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by THOLTFAN81 View Post
    We wouldn't be heading back to Denver to conduct interviews if we knew Fisher was coming here. My best guess is that Marv called his son and said "I don't think Jeffs gonna come, go start interviewing other candidates"
    Or.... they're tired of Fisher's delay and are trying to light a fire under his camp to make a choice.
    laram0 likes this.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

One downside of Chud...

He would be the first ever Rams HC who is YOUNGER than me (makes me feel old).
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

PARamfan is online now Registered User

I'm starting to lean towards Chud now as well with Fisher playing everyone. What has Fisher won to stall his decision and think he is king? Certainly not Super Bowl XXXIV!
    Jonze and THOLTFAN81 like this.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    One downside of Chud...

He would be the first ever Rams HC who is YOUNGER than me (makes me feel old).
    Now you know how I feel when I'm seeing these youngbloods coming from the draft play in the NFL.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

Hopefully Chuddy knocks their socks off tomorrow in Denver and nails the interview.
    39WillRunYaOva likes this.

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

i wasnt sold much on chud but i have just spent some time reading a few bio's about him and they are very solid..
    i would still rather an experienced head coach but like some have said said, i like him a lot more than any of the other co-ordinators interviewing.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

He has a history of good coaching.

As Tight Ends Coach at Miami he coached Bubba Franks, Jeremy Shockey and Kellen Winslow II, and was OC when Miami won the National Championship in 2001

He was Tight Ends coach at San Diego for four years (2005 - 2006, 2009 - 2010) and in each of those four years Antonio Gates was voted to the Pro Bowl and All Pro teams

He was Offensive Coordinator in Cleveland when Derek Anderson made the Pro Bowl in 2007. I don't know how he didn't get a HC gig after that miracle.

We have all seen how well he has done at Carolina this year, giving Cam Newton the chance to post the best rookie season ever for a QB. What I like is that he played to Newton's strengths, something we didn't see Josh McDaniels do last year with Sam Bradford. Also, you know he can be creative with play calling with things like the fumblerooski type play that happened against Houston

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

Im done with fisher honestly i want Rob Chudzinksi right now,stan needs to make a move on him.He has moved past fisher at this point in my book.
    lostsoul likes this.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    He has a history of good coaching.

As Tight Ends Coach at Miami he coached Bubba Franks, Jeremy Shockey and Kellen Winslow II, and was OC when Miami won the National Championship in 2001

He was Tight Ends coach at San Diego for four years (2005 - 2006, 2009 - 2010) and in each of those four years Antonio Gates was voted to the Pro Bowl and All Pro teams

He was Offensive Coordinator in Cleveland when Derek Anderson made the Pro Bowl in 2007. I don't know how he didn't get a HC gig after that miracle.

We have all seen how well he has done at Carolina this year, giving Cam Newton the chance to post the best rookie season ever for a QB. What I like is that he played to Newton's strengths, something we didn't see Josh McDaniels do last year with Sam Bradford. Also, you know he can be creative with play calling with things like the fumblerooski type play that happened against Houston
    This is what scares me with these "HOT" coordinators. Is it the player/s that make the man or is it the man that makes the player/s?

We all now the answer to that when it comes to Linehan and Spags!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast