Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Roll call for clanram fantasy football 2012!

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Re: Roll call for clanram fantasy football 2012!

If you go to the league tab then click on managers you can see the last time everybody logged on. It's pretty obvious on that page, the two I'm talking about.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    If you go to the league tab then click on managers you can see the last time everybody logged on. It's pretty obvious on that page, the two I'm talking about.
    Yeah, we had a couple of people in the blue league who didn't log in after September, but I think we had a good level of participation overall.

New Zealand Warriors had an incredible run with only one loss in Week 10. They got lucky a few times, though. At least three teams put up their lowest total of the season the week they played NZW, but the team has still been a steamroller.
    War Dogs finished the regular season with 10 wins and was top of the league in the "If they played every team every week..." category.
    Isaiah Pead Myself was 2-5 at one point before ending the season with a six game winning streak, overtaking the War Dogs for the regular season scoring title.
    Laram0 was one of the most consistent teams in the league with 10 games over 90 points. Even laramo's worst games weren't as bad as other teams' worst games.
    Shower Beers had the distinction of owning the only victory over New Zealand Warriors and also posted victories over most of the other teams seeded ahead of them
    Butt Rammers started the season with a 142-point monster and posted consecutive 118-point games in weeks 3 and 4 before fading a bit down the stretch--but they're still an under the radar threat in the playoffs.
    Eindhoven Rams, Bar-bq 12, and Jenkins Island were all still in the playoff hunt until the last week of the regular season, and Gunslingers (Former Champ) was only out of the hunt in the last week of the season because of some unfavorable tiebreakers.

All in all, that's not bad. We had 5 teams with the same record in the mix for the last playoff spot, which is a pretty good sign that it was an even playing field. It has been a good year, and I wouldn't want to hazard a guess as to who is going to triumph in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Goldenfleece; -12-09-2012 at 04:51 AM.
    Jonze likes this.

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

Good luck tonight RamFan_Til_I_Die.

I am ahead by 11 in our playoff game but you have your kicker going tonight in the Houston vs Pats shootout. Exciting stuff!

Thanks. Nice win! Good luck in the semifinal against Fargo.

Wow what a crazy year in Fantasy. The 5th and 6th placed playoff teams just defeated #1 and #2. Feel very lucky to have made it past you Fargo. I have no clue why they split the carries so much with Gore and company. Thought for sure I was a goner going in to that game.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctious View Post
    Wow what a crazy year in Fantasy. The 5th and 6th placed playoff teams just defeated #1 and #2. Feel very lucky to have made it past you Fargo. I have no clue why they split the carries so much with Gore and company. Thought for sure I was a goner going in to that game.
    My team almost went undefeated in the regular season then takes a big dump in the playoffs, I know how the falcons feel now......

My two QB's I had 6.5 points COMBINED. Then everyone else on my team pretty much had their worst game of the year.

Kinda sucks that I lost to someone that wasnt paying attention to his league the whole time though (he had a guy that was out starting in the playoffs).

GolfnRAMFAN is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    Kinda sucks that I lost to someone that wasnt paying attention to his league the whole time though (he had a guy that was out starting in the playoffs).
    I was out of town and didn't have internet access to make any changes when I heard Bradshaw wasn't playing. Redman was my only other RB and he only got like 2 points, so it didn't make a big difference. Your team was far better than mine, just not this week.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    Yeah, we had a couple of people in the blue league who didn't log in after September, but I think we had a good level of participation overall.

War Dogs finished the regular season with 10 wins and was top of the league in the "If they played every team every week..." category.
    Isaiah Pead Myself was 2-5 at one point before ending the season with a six game winning streak, overtaking the War Dogs for the regular season scoring title.
    Great write up GF!

At 2-5 I was so pissed at my team because I had good players but they just weren't working as a TEAM, you know? I had some wealth at RB between Forte, Peterson, and an ok Doug Martin, so a 1:1 trade of Forte for AJ Green was just the spark they all needed to go off the rails as Martin then went off for his 200 yard day, Peterson started hunting Dickerson, and Cam Newton finally woke up.

It came down to War Dogs and Myself(see what I did there?) in the semis, and well, Doug Martin hit the rookie wall at just the wrong time, Newton wasn't needed, Demaryus Thomas only caught a cold, and Tynes gave up the g00se while Prater kicked the hell out of the bench.

Let slip the dogs of war! Until next year... I'll Be Back!
    I believe!

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GolfnRAMFAN View Post
    I was out of town and didn't have internet access to make any changes when I heard Bradshaw wasn't playing. Redman was my only other RB and he only got like 2 points, so it didn't make a big difference. Your team was far better than mine, just not this week.
    O ok that makes sense then. I wondered why someone would do that in the playoffs. I thought I messed up by starting Freeman instead of Rivers but heck Rivers scored less than 2 points. Earlier that year Freeman and Martin had combined for 80 points this time it was 8..... Then we have Ray Rice over here with less than 5. Just was not a good fantasy day lol. I averaged over a 100 points a game then boom 57.

Goodluck golfn, Ill be rooting for you

GolfnRAMFAN is offline Registered User

I know the fantasy championship comes down to this game, but I cannot get myself to root for a single player on the field. Lets go...um... Refs and clock!!

Congrats to GolfnRamFan on winning the Gold League Championship! Make sure you set a roster and message your roster to me on the forums so I can tally up your score next week as you battle head to head with the winner of the Blue League to determine the ClanRam Ultimate Fantasy Football Champion.

Also who won the Blue League? Need their roster as well. Deadline for roster submission is Sunday morning at 1pm EST.
    Last edited by RamFan_Til_I_Die; -12-25-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Congrats GolfnRamFan.

Any word on the Blue League winner? Need him to send me his roster before kickoff on Sunday and Bar-bq has gone MIA.

Ram Mar Ram just messaged me his roster and informed me that he defeated War Dogs in the Blue League finals! Congrats Ram Mar Ram! And hope things go well for you as you recover from Cyclone Evan.

So GolfnRamFan, your opponent got hit by a cyclone and he got me his roster already, what's your excuse?

Just got GolfnRamFan's roster so we're all set for the championship. I'll be out of town until late Sunday night, so I'll post the winner sometime on Monday. If you guys have any roster changes, PM them to me before the first game starts on Sunday morning. Good luck guys!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast