Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Flaw is offline Registered User

Re: ROLL CALL ( Trolls check yourselves at the door )

Haha I really enjoyed this post, welcome to the forums!

I believe!

The more I've thought about everything that has happened in week 1, the better I feel about the future of our season. I am ashamed to say I was in the doom and gloom party, and I am very ashamed for bashing my boy Steven Jackson this week, it was the result of a bad funk.

We can overcome the injury to Pace, there's no doubt in my mind. I like the move bringing in another TE, all these TE's will help our protection of Bulger.

If there was ever a time for Incogs to get hurt, it's at the beginning. The backups have gotten a lot of work in training camp and preseason, they are ready to step in and do their job.

Jackson is going to come back hard, he's going to play ANGRY after those fumbles.

Bulger is going to be Bulger, week 1 was a fluke.

And we are going to beat the ***** this week to turn the beat around!

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

For 33 years I have Believed that the Rams would prevail; and that will never change.

ALWAYS A RAMS FAN!
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Trolls suck green eggs and ham!!!!! Nice to see a fan from way up north!!Game one was flat, and Pace got hurt later in the season last year and that hurt us. He is gone on game 1 so we can bounce back!!!!!! get the O line to work it out now!!!!!Rams in a blow out sunday!!!!! 3 td's at least.
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Nice post. No, actually, great post.

Your post included many of the things I've been trying to get across to the "gloom and doom" crowd in some of my latest posts. I also said that this was a chance for guys like Barron to become the nex Pace, and others to step up and do what they get paid well to do. I likened it to the Trend Green injury and the emergence of Kurt Warner.

Welcome aboard, and yes, I believe.

After some of the dismal years I've had to get through, and the move to STL, I can't stop believing now.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

If you don't live and die each week with the Rams, (at least to varying degrees), you're probably not on this board anyway.

I do sometimes wonder at some of the posts, though. The reason one is a fan of a team, I would think, is so that we can watch them play, and obviously root for them, but not (never) know what's going to happen. Again, isn't the whole point to WATCH THE FLIPPIN" GAME?

I honestly get the feeling that some "fans" are just in this for bragging rights, which in and of itself is kinda' funnny if you really think about it, although I'm as guilty as anyone. I have an acquaintance, a Ram fan, who tivo's each game, but only watches it if we win.

HUH? Is it me, or isn't this kinda' bizarre?

Don't misunderstand here, I'm not referring to the realistic analysis form intelligent posters, be they optimists or pessimists, but rather the 'chicken little' crowd.

(...to be continued)
    Last edited by VegasRam; -09-13-2007 at 04:58 PM.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Jackson is going to come back hard, he's going to play ANGRY after those fumbles.

Bulger is going to be Bulger, week 1 was a fluke.

And we are going to beat the ***** this week to turn the beat around!

As Theodus said, game one was flat. Expect anything this Sunday but that!

Hopefully, all Ram rookies were given a recording this week to play at night while they sleep: "Clobber whiners ... whiners are evil ... must smash whiners ... take no prisoners from whiners".

Over and over.

Hey, great thread. "Present! I believe!" Let's GO RAMS! :r

keith m. klink Guest

NICE , VERY NICE , i'm glad that i'm not the only one that's not pissing and moaning about every little thing . the game was terrible , just really pathetic in regaurds too what we thought of our team , and what they showed . but ya gotta have heart . so maybe just willing them , and and the belief that they will rise to the occasion and take this oppertunity given too them to make a statement , that they deserve to be on this team . i'm always pulling for the underdog players that were given no chance to succeed . INCOGNITO - WALKER - HAGENS - WROTEN ( on thin ice , but i think this was from a while back , not recent . ) so GO RAMS , show us what this team is made of , hopefully not just a paper tiger .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12