View Poll Results: Which rookie do you think will have the biggest impact on the team this year?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tye Hill CB

8 17.78%
  • Joe Klopfenstein TE

24 53.33%
  • Dominique Byrd TE

0 0%
  • Claude Wroten DT

7 15.56%
  • Victor Adeyanju DE

1 2.22%
  • Marques Hagans PR/WR

1 2.22%
  • Jon Alston LB/S

1 2.22%
  • Tim McGarigle LB

2 4.44%
  • Mark Setterstrom G

0 0%
  • Tony Palmer G

1 2.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    STLRAMSFAN Guest

Which Rookie do you think will have the biggest impact on the team this year?

1. Tye Hill (CB competing for time with several CB could see a lot of action)
    2. Joe Klopfenstein (TE possible starter should see a lot of action)
    3. Dominique Byrd (TE possible starter could see a lot of action)
    4. Claude Wroten (DT could see a lot of action in the DL rotation)
    5. Victor Adeyanju DE (Could push Hargrove)
    6. Marques Hagans (WR/PR could see a lot of action as a punt returner)
    7. Jon Alston (LB/S could see some time at both safety and LB)
    8. Tim McGarigle (LB was a tackling machine in college could see some time)
    9. Mark Setterstrom G (Could see some action with our aging line)
    10. Tony Palmer G (Could see some action with our aging line)
    Last edited by STLRAMSFAN; -07-15-2006 at 03:29 PM.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Re: Which Rookie do you think will have the biggest impact on the team this year?

I chose Joe cause if he starts hes really going to help the offence in the passing game. He provides another option for Marc Bulger.

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: Which Rookie do you think will have the biggest impact on the team this year?

Believe it or not I said Jon Alston. He will get more playing time due to his ability to play both LB and S.

rams#1, how come you said tim mcgaigle, but he doesnt have a vote right now?

eldfan is offline Registered User

I voted for Tye Hill because the defensive backs was so bad last season. Hill should be able to break through and get a chance to make a impact. I almost voted for Klopfenstein because of the way Linehan wants to use him but we have a balanced offense so im not sure how much of a difference he is going to make.
    :ramlogo:

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I'd say Frankenstein, because he's the #1 candidate for the TE position, and will probably wind up being the starter at Tight End, so I think he'll probably be the biggest impact this year. I can't say for sure if Hill is going to start, so with that in mind, I'd say Stein is the man...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Tye Hill no doubt.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Klopfenstein. The first TE who'll have been featured for the Rams in a while.

bustin_figs is offline Registered User

I voted for Hagans. This team has been crying for special teams help. His return abilities should show right out of the gate!
    Figs:ramlogo:

Quote Originally Posted by bustin_figs
    I voted for Hagans. This team has been crying for special teams help. His return abilities should show right out of the gate!
    Lets hope he does become a threat!

Welcome to the clan!

RamJackson39 Guest

It's got to be Klopfenstein. Hill is not going to come in and be dominant. The CB position is far too difficult. It's going to take a while for him to reach that level of a top tier corner.

Klopfenstein has the talent to be a constant threat as a receiver and is a good blocker. He should open things up in the passing game and will be a safety valve for Bulger. I expect him to be in the running for NFL OROY and a great addition to an already deadly offense.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Naw it is going to be Wroten as he will "smoke" his way past the OL in practice which will gain the coaches confidence.

Besides he is hungry and always has the "munchies"!

Seriously, he played against a lot of talent last year that will or did make it to the NFL this year. His personal choice of tobacco knocked him down to the 3rd round otherwise he may have not been available for us.
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I would have to say Wroten. I hesitate to go with a rookie DT, but I'm not convinced Glover is a full-time option anymore, which leaves Wroten as the most talented UT on the roster. He may see more snaps than any other defensive rookie when it's all said and done.

Klop is the obvious pick, but I think Wroten may surprise a few.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

I agree Wroten will become an impact. i have saw 4-5 LSU games last year and he was good in those game most of the time i saw him get doubled team, but he just liked pushed them over like they were 5 year olds.

live4ramin is online now Registered User

FUTRUE HOF'ER: Tim McGargler

(if i'm wrong no one will remember)
    "The horror"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast