Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

  1. #16
    RosieJones's Avatar
    RosieJones is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    As long as Guardiola doesnt try to change the system they run i think he can do great things. Love Bayern ever since i lived there. Most complete team right now.
    I can't imagine that Guardiola would be going to Bayern, or that Bayern would have thought Pep would be a good fit if massive changes were going to be made.

    What's going to be scary for the rest of the Bundesliga is that Guardiola will probably begin to attract even bigger talents to Bayern who want to play for him.


  2. #17
    RosieJones's Avatar
    RosieJones is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jockelite View Post
    Honestly Kronke and company have been impeding Arsenal's progress. Sure they have a net gain in the transfer department, but they just cant get the players to compete at a consistent basis with the other big clubs in Britain. It has not been since Henry graced the pitch in his prime that this team has won a trophy. Money needs to be at the disposal of Wenger for them to be able to challenge once again for the Premier League. The amount that the Qataris will be willing to pay for this team will most likely be ridiculous, and I say take it and run and build us a stadium!
    Being a Man Utd fan I say who needs more competition? More of the status quo please.

    Seriously though, with the amounts being talked about I don't know how you don't sell if you're Stan Kroenke.

  3. #18
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,943
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by RosieJones View Post
    I can't imagine that Guardiola would be going to Bayern, or that Bayern would have thought Pep would be a good fit if massive changes were going to be made.

    What's going to be scary for the rest of the Bundesliga is that Guardiola will probably begin to attract even bigger talents to Bayern who want to play for him.
    Good points. Bayerns board does run a pretty tight ship.

    Read they are gonna give Pep 50+ million euros to spend this next season on players. Been reading he is interested in Bale.


  4. #19
    MauiRam's Avatar
    MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maui, Hi.
    Age
    69
    Posts
    4,598
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Many of the responses to this thread may as well have been written in Greek or Swhahili. I realize that Stan owns the Rams, but ....

    Guardiola - Bayern - Quataris - Dortmund - Shaktar - Bundsliga - Wenger - Klopp .. Sheesh !!!

    Are those names of towns, humans, teams or what? Surely we are in the full throes of the NFL off-season ...
    Tampa_Ram, gap, sosa39rams and 1 others like this.

  5. #20
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,943
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Many of the responses to this thread may as well have been written in Greek or Swhahili. I realize that Stan owns the Rams, but ....

    Guardiola - Bayern - Quataris - Dortmund - Shaktar - Bundsliga - Wenger - Klopp .. Sheesh !!!

    Are those names of towns, humans, teams or what? Surely we are in the full throes of the NFL off-season ...
    Just wait till the draft is over.....then the real fun of the off-season begins lol
    ZiaRam likes this.


  6. #21
    RosieJones's Avatar
    RosieJones is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    Good points. Bayerns board does run a pretty tight ship.

    Read they are gonna give Pep 50+ million euros to spend this next season on players. Been reading he is interested in Bale.
    They have to run a tight ship, no one at Bayern wants to upset Der Kaiser. No one.

    I think if Bale leaves Tottenham it will be for Real Madrid, since they're like Disneyland for footballers (apparently). It amazes me how many world class players would rather sit on the bench at Real than start elsewhere. To each their own I guess.
    Tampa_Ram and sosa39rams like this.

  7. #22
    RosieJones's Avatar
    RosieJones is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Many of the responses to this thread may as well have been written in Greek or Swhahili. I realize that Stan owns the Rams, but ....

    Guardiola - Bayern - Quataris - Dortmund - Shaktar - Bundsliga - Wenger - Klopp .. Sheesh !!!

    Are those names of towns, humans, teams or what? Surely we are in the full throes of the NFL off-season ...
    I know. We should probably be talking about Steven Jackson, Danny Amendola, or the draft. You know, since there are no other threads addressing those topics on here.

  8. #23
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,943
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by RosieJones View Post
    Being a Man Utd fan
    Well first i must say thats rather disappointing....but to each there own
    2nd, there are a suprisingly high number of Man U fans in Israel.

    I hope Kroenke sells.


  9. #24
    ZiaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,530
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Arsenal is currently being pumped by my boys (Bayern Munich, gotta represent for my home!!).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    In 5 days Bayern is gonna kick Arsenal to the curb again!!! They gonna go all the way this year in Champions league. MIA SAN MIA!!!

    and GO RAMS!!!
    Ok you *******s I have started following Soccer aKa football to you Euro's of the world lol But I am completely ignorant and I want to choose a team wisely to cheer on with a rich history and doesn't necessary have to be the Dallas Cowgirls, Whiners or Steelers of soccer. Just a decent team with a fanatical fan base!lol If you two turds like Bayern then I jus tmight pick them up. Where are they and detailed explanantion please? rivals etc. Better hearing it from a fan than a google look up! lol
    sosa39rams likes this.

  10. #25
    ZiaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,530
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiaRam View Post
    Ok you *******s
    Wow this site is really PG if you cant type *******os lol

  11. #26
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,943
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiaRam View Post
    Ok you *******s I have started following Soccer aKa football to you Euro's of the world lol But I am completely ignorant and I want to choose a team wisely to cheer on with a rich history and doesn't necessary have to be the Dallas Cowgirls, Whiners or Steelers of soccer. Just a decent team with a fanatical fan base!lol If you two turds like Bayern then I jus tmight pick them up. Where are they and detailed explanantion please? rivals etc. Better hearing it from a fan than a google look up! lol
    Located in Munich, Germany. Have won the Bundesliga 22 times. The Bundesliga is the professional football(soccer) league in Germany. One of the best, if not best, football leagues in the world. Their main rivals would be Dortmund, Nuremberg is also a good one. But really anyone they play are there rivals lol. We made it to the finals of the Champions League last year but lost to Chelsea in a penalty shootout. Was complete garbage. Were gonna win it this year. Just look em up, this is to much info to write lol. Just pick Bayern cause they are the best and thats that.
    sosa39rams and ZiaRam like this.


  12. #27
    RosieJones's Avatar
    RosieJones is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    Well first i must say thats rather disappointing....but to each there own
    2nd, there are a suprisingly high number of Man U fans in Israel.

    I hope Kroenke sells.
    It's nice to hear there's a high number of sensible people in Isreal

    It's actually a nice thing about following Manchester United, having fans in so many different parts of the world.
    ZiaRam likes this.

  13. #28
    ZiaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,530
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    Located in Munich, Germany. Have won the Bundesliga 22 times. The Bundesliga is the professional football(soccer) league in Germany. One of the best, if not best, football leagues in the world. Their main rivals would be Dortmund, Nuremberg is also a good one. But really anyone they play are there rivals lol. We made it to the finals of the Champions League last year but lost to Chelsea in a penalty shootout. Was complete garbage. Were gonna win it this year. Just look em up, this is to much info to write lol. Just pick Bayern cause they are the best and thats that.
    So wth when they win the Bundesliga they get to go to the international champions league or what? see get confused with all the different cups and such. is there a Super Bowl? lol Guess that's the World Cup...

  14. #29
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,181
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiaRam View Post
    So wth when they win the Bundesliga they get to go to the international champions league or what? see get confused with all the different cups and such. is there a Super Bowl? lol Guess that's the World Cup...
    When they win the Bundesliga they are the champions of Germany. They than play to qualify for the UEFA champions league which is all the best clubs.
    ZiaRam likes this.


    THE DREAM TEAM

  15. #30
    ZiaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,530
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Rumor: Bid in the mading for Kroenke's share of Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    When they win the Bundesliga they are the champions of Germany. They than play to qualify for the UEFA champions league which is all the best clubs.
    Cool just got done reading up on them. last year I wasn't able to but I'll be damned if this year I cant go to Oktoberfest in Munich! wonder if they are playing about that time?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: -04-12-2011, 03:14 PM
  2. How crazy would a Chelsea v Arsenal be?
    By txramsfan in forum OTHER SPORTS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -04-25-2009, 09:59 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: -10-28-2007, 12:32 AM
  4. Rumor but funny (Rumor Alan Branch)
    By Rambos in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: -04-20-2007, 06:28 PM
  5. Arsenal v Chelsea match
    By txramsfan in forum OTHER SPORTS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-16-2004, 06:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •