Thread: Rumors.... ugh!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Rumors.... ugh!

As a Ram fan, I'm one who will always say don't stop thinking about tomorrow, but these rumors are getting to be a bit too much to take. All we get is second hand news, and I don't want to know what people like Hadley think.

Will Orlando Pace stay? Well, if he wants Poston-like money all have to say to that is, in your dreams, big fella. And if, Orlando, you want your freedom, well who am I to keep you down? We don't need you that much, you can go your own way.

Are the Rams interested in the tacke from the songbird team to the Southwest? Again, who knows? And what about London Fletcher? Didn't he say when he left that he was never going back again?

With all the turf issues, and past free agency apathy, you wonder if someone needs to go to Georgia and say let go of the gold dust, woman.

Then there's the question of Martz loyalty to his friends and connections. He clearly feels you should never break the chain to your past, but is that a way to run a football team. Are we someday going to see an assistant coach calling Martz on the sideline by yelling Oh Daddy!?!

Who knows, maybe things will play out in a good way, but right now its just rumors. I'm more interested in seeing some action. That's what makes loving the Rams fun, and that's all I want to do.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Rumors.... ugh!

So let me get this straight AV.....if we don't love you now, we will never love you again?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

I love Rumors, but lets all remember that thats all we will get until the Rams announce something.

It gives us all something to talk about though. Lets have some fun and not over react

majorram is offline Registered User

AV man I love rumors, keeps me going!!

steve :ramlogo:

theodus69 is offline Registered User

AV the Rumors........... I hear Mick Fleetwood has an interest in buying the Team. So don't stop thinking about tommarrow! :tongue:
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!