Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    YodaRam Guest

The S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto.

In my S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto, there is no blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! There are no rules. There are no conditions. There is no subscription.There are no restrictions. There are no inhibitions. There are no exclusions. There are no refusals. Of course, that means there are no rebates or refunds.
    My empty manifesto, SLOPPY, does have definition, however. It is as follows:

S. = Scott
    L. = Linehan's
    O. = Overall
    P. = Performance is
    P. = Pathetic
    Y. = Yearly

Tough 2007 year. Yes. Tough head coach. No. Maybe, the reduced responsibility this year makes him shine. Maybe not. Maybe, the Rams win in spite of him. When the media speaks to him, does he look like a lost puppy or a deer in the headlights?

RAM ON!

itsguud is offline Registered User

Re: The S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto.

hahahahah.... I am sorry AV. but I have to now leave SLOP for SLOPPY. Much better acronym.

Personally I think SL would be a terrible coach for our cheerleaders, so even if the Rams were to go undefeated this year and win the Superbowl, I still don't want him coming back. Ridiculous... no, not really. The guy is a weak person he showed it last year and the year before. If we win anything this year, I give props to the players and assistant coaches, not SL.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

All eyes will definitly be focused on Scott Thomas Linehan to see if his overall performance will point the Rams in the right direction. I'll look at this glass as half full, praying that year 3 will be the charm for 'STL' to get it done. However if the situation continues to be S. L. O. P. P. Y. , as in the last two years, it may be time to cut our loses and send Linehan packing. I have no choice, as of this time, but to stand behind Coach Linehan and hope and pray that he can get this team to finally buy into his system. Let's hope Linehan has done his homework, this off season, and surprise us all with winning football again. Wouldn't that be nice!

THE SCOTT THOMAS LINEHAN FIGHT SONG

"HAAAAANG ~ ON ~ S.L.O.P.P.Y. ~ S.L.O.P.P.Y. ~ HANG ~ ON !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YodaRam Guest

I want to thank itsguud and dgr828 for using free will! Very ballzy move by both. You should be proud! You stand out amongst the crowd! You are free will thinkers! You can love the Rams and be critical towards them at the same time.
    Very Rare!

RAM ON!

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

SLOPPY will always be second to SLOP, and nobody likes SLOPPY seconds.

RAMarkable is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    SLOPPY will always be second to SLOP, and nobody likes SLOPPY seconds.
    No, but some like SLOPPY Joes or so I'm told. {BTW just what is in a Sloppy Joe, no pork I hope.}

WHAT SAY YE?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post
    No, but some like SLOPPY Joes or so I'm told. {BTW just what is in a Sloppy Joe, no pork I hope.}

WHAT SAY YE?
    According to Wiki, a sloppy joe is made of ground beef, onions, and a sweetened tomato sauce like ketchup. But I'm sure everybody and their brother has their own world's greatest sj recipe.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post

WHAT SAY YE?
    Love Sloppy Joes.

Grill up the hamburg and add whatever is in that can. Mmm Mmm good.

I guess leftover Sloppy Joes would be considered Sloppy seconds?

rampower is offline Registered User

sloppy seconds beats getting no sloppy at all!
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

YodaRam Guest

This is disheartening. My incredibly serious S.L.O.P.P.Y. manifesto reduced to a discussion about "sloppy joes"! I am shocked by the reaction of this Clan!

Throw in 2 ounces of Tabasco brand chipotle sauce and give those sloppy joes a little "bite". It adds a faint flavor. But it is, definitely, distinguishable !

RAM ON!

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

It's worth going for if they're good sloppy joes! The spicy additions you mention sound good!

Bar-bq is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    According to Wiki, a sloppy joe is made of ground beef, onions, and a sweetened tomato sauce like ketchup. But I'm sure everybody and their brother has their own world's greatest sj recipe.
    In Australia, it's also a term used to refer to a baggy or oversized woolen sweater. Not that it's used much at all. We generally say "jumper" instead of "sweater" and hardly use "sloppy joe" at all.

As to SLOPPY; i'm sure the anagram game is exhausted. I'm just surprised nobody has started Lineclan.com yet

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    In my S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto, there is no blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! There are no rules. There are no conditions. There is no subscription.There are no restrictions. There are no inhibitions. There are no exclusions. There are no refusals. Of course, that means there are no rebates or refunds.
    My empty manifesto, SLOPPY, does have definition, however. It is as follows:
    S. = Scott
    L. = Linehan's
    O. = Overall
    P. = Performance is
    P. = Pathetic
    Y. = Yearly
    Tough 2007 year. Yes. Tough head coach. No. Maybe, the reduced responsibility this year makes him shine. Maybe not. Maybe, the Rams win in spite of him. When the media speaks to him, does he look like a lost puppy or a deer in the headlights?
    RAM ON!
    You sir, are the reason....

I'd give you rep, but I already have elsewhere and it's to soon to do it again, so I give you the next best thing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YodaRam Guest

O.K. That's it! You have disrespected my S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto! So i must commit Yodacide! The nasty details will remain sealed.

I do encourage itsguud and dgr828 to carry the torch! And continue their S.L.O.P.P.Y. lives!

RAM ON!

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    You sir, are the reason....

I'd give you rep, but I already have elsewhere and it's to soon to do it again, so I give you the next best thing...
    bigredman, I thank you for the recognition! And back at you. As "you are a steely eyed missile man". Know the movie? Anyway, i have not received "rep" since ........To be honest, i don't know if i've ever received "rep". No matter. That standing '0' picture was very nice!
    Again i thank you bigredman.

By the way, i went to your "myspace" site and it was INCREDIBLE. Having 5 kids and 2 grandchildren of my own, it brought tears to my eyes. It is so nice to see someone showing unabashed pride in his family.

RAM ON!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast