YodaRam Guest

Re: The S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Forget Slop and Sloppy... Come Join YODA

You
    Otta
    Do it
    Again
    Thank you Josh. Just remember, that when you use free will, you are a target for those that don't.

RAM ON!

itsguud is offline Registered User

Thanks for the praise Yoda. No worries about me following the sheep in front of me. Especially if I see the lead sheep walking towards the edge of a cliff. I'm glad someone else feels that SL needs to go no matter what.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    Thank you Josh. Just remember, that when you use free will, you are a target for those that don't.

RAM ON!
    And other times when you use free will, you are accused of not doing so due to disagreement with those who claim to monopolize free will.
    As "you are a steely eyed missile man". Know the movie?
    Apollo 13. Great movie.

P.S. That chipotle addition sounds great! However, I must ask......would it then have to be called a Sloppy Jose?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Josh Guest

I don't know, but the word "SLOPPY" just sounds bad, but I must say that I am a fan of sloppy joes. SHIZZZZZ GOOOOD!

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    And other times when you use free will, you are accused of not doing so due to disagreement with those who claim to monopolize free will. Apollo 13. Great movie.

P.S. That chipotle addition sounds great! However, I must ask......would it then have to be called a Sloppy Jose?
    bison, take it easy.
    #1. If that free will comment is aimed at me, you are wrong. But feel free to disagree with me.
    #2. The movie comment was meant for bigredman but thanks for the input. Feel free to butt in at anytime.
    #3. On the chipotle subject: HHHMMmmm...let me see. Hows about you take about 8 ounces of that and........No that wouldn't be right. Call it a sloppy "jose" if you want.

RAM ON!

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

I was at a Subway recently (no, Jared was not there; just a life-like slimmed down poster of him standing there with a ****-eating grin for no apparent reason) and I had the counter person add some chipotle to my sub. mmmm...goood!! Heck, I don't even know what's in chipotle, but no matter I like it anyway.

WHAT SAY YE?

Josh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post
    I was at a Subway recently (no, Jared was not there; just a life-like slimmed down poster of him standing there with a ****-eating grin for no apparent reason) and I had the counter person add some chipotle to my sub. mmmm...goood!! Heck, I don't even know what's in chipotle, but no matter I like it anyway.

WHAT SAY YE?

I'm a Chicken Terioke Man Myself..

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post

WHAT SAY YE?
    A chipotle is nothing more than a jalapeno that has been smoked and dried. They are also known as chili ahumados. Glad you liked it!

RAM ON!

YodaRam Guest

Man, this Yodacide thing is not working out. I'm sure a mod could help me out here. We'll call it an assisted Yodacide.

RAM ON!

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Wow, not only does SLOP have its own opposition group in SLAP, but now it has its own radical splinter group in SLOPPY. Oh, the political intrigue! Will SLIP*, SLAP, and SLOP form a coalition arrangement to marginalize SLOPPY? Will SLOPPY draw support away from SLOP by eroding its base? Who will the green party side with? And is Hillary still in the running for Rams coach at this point? What will happen next?

*SLIP is the Scott Linehan Indifference Party. I was going to form it...but what would be the point?

PossumBoy9 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    Wow, not only does SLOP have its own opposition group in SLAP, but now it has its own radical splinter group in SLOPPY.
    SLOP got sloppy. End of story.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

*SLIP is the Scott Linehan Indifference Party. I was going to form it...but what would be the point?
    See a thread I posted about 9 months ago, promulgating the formation of this Party. Beat you to it!

YodaRam Guest

Wow, not only does SLOP have its own opposition group in SLAP, but now it has its own radical splinter group in SLOPPY. Oh, the political intrigue! Will SLIP*, SLAP, and SLOP form a coalition arrangement to marginalize SLOPPY? Will SLOPPY draw support away from SLOP by eroding its base? Who will the green party side with? And is Hillary still in the running for Rams coach at this point? What will happen next?

Golden, you are just that! I'm in favor of a merger between my S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto and your S.L.I.P.
    Of course, Bill Clinton would have to be president as he understands sloppy slips. Wait, Bush could work , as he has had plenty of verbal "sloppy slips".

Before my sentencing i would like to humbly address the court. I wish to announce that i am not, nor have i ever been affiliated with the organization S.L.O.P.P.Y. Furthermore, i condemn any one associated with S.L.O.P.P.Y. S.L.I.P. S.L.A.P. or S.L.O.P.
    However, i am not opposed to having a SLOPPITY, SLIPPITY, SLAPITY, GOOD TIME minus S.L.O.P. As slop is for pigs. And i am not one.
    I humbly await the courts decision with a single finger salute.

RAM ON!

a

RAM ON!
    Last edited by YodaRam; -07-10-2008 at 08:56 PM.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    See a thread I posted about 9 months ago, promulgating the formation of this Party. Beat you to it!
    Ah, I should have known someone else would get there first. Well then, let me entreat all the parties to provide support for the SLEEP Foundation. This is not a fancy acronym, but rather a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the millions who suffer from Scott-Induced Narcolepsy (SIN) each year. Known to occur during press conferences, when the Rams have the ball, and even during team meetings, this serious condition results in otherwise dedicated fans and players nodding off unexpectedly in the middle of the day, game, or play.

Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam
    Golden, you are just that! I'm in favor of a merger between my S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto and your S.L.I.P.
    Of course, Bill Clinton would have to be president as he understands sloppy slips. Wait, Bush could work , as he has had plenty of verbal "sloppy slips".
    It seems I must defer to the party founder, Bar-bq, to make the call on SLIP's affiliations. SLOP seems to be on a SLIPpery slope as it slides away from Linehan opposition to the centrist "we'll support him as long as he's winning" rhetoric. SLIP admires SLOPPY's adherence to the original opposition principle of SLOP. Plus, we also like Sloppy Joes.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast