throwback week

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: The S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    Golden, you are just that! I'm in favor of a merger between my S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto and your S.L.I.P.
    Of course, Bill Clinton would have to be president as he understands sloppy slips. Wait, Bush could work , as he has had plenty of verbal "sloppy slips".

Before my sentencing i would like to humbly address the court. I wish to announce that i am not, nor have i ever been affiliated with the organization S.L.O.P.P.Y. Furthermore, i condemn any one associated with S.L.O.P.P.Y. S.L.I.P. S.L.A.P. or S.L.O.P.
    However, i am not opposed to having a SLOPPITY, SLIPPITY, SLAPITY, GOOD TIME minus S.L.O.P. As slop is for pigs. And i am not one.
    I humbly await the courts decision with a single finger salute.

RAM ON!

a

RAM ON!
    The court calls MONICA LEWINSKY to the stand.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

bison, take it easy.
    #1. If that free will comment is aimed at me, you are wrong. But feel free to disagree with me.
    #2. The movie comment was meant for bigredman but thanks for the input. Feel free to butt in at anytime.
    #3. On the chipotle subject: HHHMMmmm...let me see. Hows about you take about 8 ounces of that and........No that wouldn't be right. Call it a sloppy "jose" if you want.

RAM ON!
    Yoda, easy is the only way I take it.

1. If that comment were intended for you, I would have typed "Yoda," in front of it. But since you asked.......the comment was intended for anyone who believes their viewpoint is the only viewpoint that demonstrates free will. Ironic, no?

2. The "P" in PM stands for Private. PM is a free service here at the Clan for conversations intended between two individuals. On the Public Boards, well, they are for the Public.

3. Hmm, you lost me here. My question refers to if adding chipotle (a jalepeno sauce, sometimes associated with Mexican food) would make a Sloppy Joe (an American sounding name) a Sloppy Jose (a Mexican sounding name).
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Yoda, easy is the only way I take it.

1. If that comment were intended for you, I would have typed "Yoda," in front of it. But since you asked.......the comment was intended for anyone who believes their viewpoint is the only viewpoint that demonstrates free will. Ironic, no?

2. The "P" in PM stands for Private. PM is a free service here at the Clan for conversations intended between two individuals. On the Public Boards, well, they are for the Public.

3. Hmm, you lost me here. My question refers to if adding chipotle (a jalepeno sauce, sometimes associated with Mexican food) would make a Sloppy Joe (an American sounding name) a Sloppy Jose (a Mexican sounding name).
    bison, i apologize.

1. I get it.

2. You are correct.

3. Sloppy Jose's all around!

I really didn't mean for that to come across the way it did. I hope that we are "cool".

RAM ON!

Josh Guest

I don't think Jose likes being called "Sloppy" that much. LOL

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don't think Jose likes being called "Sloppy" that much. LOL
    Fair enough!! S.L.O.P.P.Y. Josh's all around!

This Clan is really too much! I love it!

RAM ON!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    It seems I must defer to the party founder, Bar-bq, to make the call on SLIP's affiliations. SLOP seems to be on a SLIPpery slope as it slides away from Linehan opposition to the centrist "we'll support him as long as he's winning" rhetoric. SLIP admires SLOPPY's adherence to the original opposition principle of SLOP. Plus, we also like Sloppy Joes.
    I am a member of SLOP and I don't agree with the movement to support him for the moment. I agree to be quiet and wait to see what happens, but I am not in support of Linehan as the HC of the Rams. Avenger is the founder and president and he has his own views on what the SLOP party should be supporting.

I like Sloppy Joes and HUbison you are right Apollo 13 is a good movie. I watched it with my parents after we toured the space center a couple months ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Josh Guest

Fair enough!! S.L.O.P.P.Y. Josh's all around!

This Clan is really too much! I love it!

RAM ON!
    Does that mean that I am famous now? and if so.. how famous are we talkin about? Maybe an endorsement or two... eh..
    Last edited by Josh; -07-12-2008 at 01:56 PM.

PossumBoy9 Guest

Post Sflw

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    I am a member of SLOP and I don't agree with the movement to support him for the moment. I agree to be quiet and wait to see what happens, but I am not in support of Linehan as the HC of the Rams. Avenger is the founder and president and he has his own views on what the SLOP party should be supporting.
    I'm also a member of SLOP, though I cannot support one particular element of the '08 "Manifesto". I have no idea why Avenger went soft and failed to recognize that SL should be able to beat good teams and contenders in his third year as head coach. If can't....it's time to move on to somebody that possibly can.

That's why I'm going to splinter off and form The Slopular Front for the Liberation of Winning(SFLW).

Go Rams !!!

Last edited by PossumBoy9; -07-12-2008 at 02:43 PM.

Josh Guest

I hear by Motion that a new party is being formed by me...

Don't
    Admit your
    Money
    Need's

Come on down to josh's Money office were we promise to not rip you off that badly.
    Last edited by Josh; -07-12-2008 at 06:41 PM.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Ugh.

I have not "gone soft." I still think Linehan is a bad head coach. But, right now, like it or not, he's the only head coach we're going to have this year.

PossumBoy9 Guest

Question From wanting him fired....to looking to excuse him

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Ugh.

I have not "gone soft." I still think Linehan is a bad head coach. But, right now, like it or not, he's the only head coach we're going to have this year.
    Yeah....and?

All I'm saying is....if he can't actually compete against good teams in his third year, he's certainly not somebody you should only speak nicely of on a football forum. Am I right?

SFLW

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: From wanting him fired....to looking to excuse him

Quote Originally Posted by PossumBoy9 View Post
    Am I right?
    No, you're wrong. You're wrong because you have repeately attempted to twist my words or put words in my mouth.

Josh Guest

DICK VERMEIL ANYBODY? 2 years he sucked.. 3rd year.. do I neeed to say it. Just Join

D
    A
    M
    N

PossumBoy9 Guest

Re: From wanting him fired....to looking to excuse him

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    No, you're wrong. You're wrong because you have repeately attempted to twist my words or put words in my mouth.
    Have I? Then correct what's wrong.

If the team once again gets off to a bad start, the real reason for last year's doomed season, I'd expect S.L.O.P. to be at the frontlines when it's time to at least be talking about having a new coach.

Afterall, playing good teams isn't actually a good reason to not be winning some games.

SFLW
    Last edited by PossumBoy9; -07-13-2008 at 01:07 AM.

Josh Guest

in the end the coaches DON'T PLAY the game.. they can yell and scream all they want, but it won't do any good if the players don't believe in the coach.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast