Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    YodaRam Guest

Re: The S.L.O.P.P.Y. Manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Okay. So the rules of the game are that words don't matter, and any poster can attribute any comment they see fit to another poster.

Got it.

So...

Possumboy's position is that the Rams must win every game by a score of 56-0. Scott Linehan's performance will be graded on a quarterly basis - meaning each quarter of each game. If the Rams are not up 14-0 (1st Quarter), 28-0 (2nd Quarter), etc., in each game, a timeout will be called by John Shaw, at which point, Linehan will be stripped of his duties at mid-field in a French military style ceremony.

Possumboy further believes that if the Rams don't go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl, all Rams fans should file a class action against Scott Linehan seeking the refund of all salary payments made to him, and that we should also contact our local Congressperson and seek the reinstitution of debtor's prison, just in case he can't come up with the money.

Possumboy then will utilize a re-animator machine, which he's been working on in his garage for the past 12 years, to resurrect Vince Lombardi, who will be named the Rams next head coach.

Did I leave anything out?
    Yeah, just a little bit. Come on AV. Now's your time to shine!!!

PossumBoy9 Guest

Does anybody notice that Avenger deleted one of my posts? I guess he's the only one allowed to make up blatant lies and "insult" another poster.

How pathetic.

sorry, that would have been me that deleted your "post"

Your post was in fact an "warning infraction PM" that you then posted here.

Please "Everyone" please try and follow the rules, the best one being, count to ten and allow red mist to dissipate before posting, cheers

PossumBoy9 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    sorry, that would have been me that deleted your "post"

Your post was in fact an "warning infraction PM" that you then posted here.
    Oh....I'm talking about my post before that. You know....the one that played the same game he did.

Since this was written, I'm guessing he deleted it:

This message has been deleted by AvengerRam. Reason: That crossed the line big time.

I guess I get the "unwritten rule" thing. Of course, I always did....as I saw he was a moderator.

that might have been the one about 9/11 .... ? very bad taste I think there.

PossumBoy9 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    that might have been the one about 9/11 .... ? very bad taste I think there.
    And re-animated corpses are in good taste?

He blatantly told a lie. I played the same game.
    Last edited by PossumBoy9; -07-15-2008 at 01:37 PM.

YodaRam Guest

" World Trade Center". "Deserved to...."........You know, i don't mind a little twisted road but that's WAY out of line. Nice little gag dudes. Using the "possum" guise to keep the unwary interested. I honestly do not know why some mods and others think that they have to have more than one identity and need to disturb things. I've been through similar tactics in the past. I'd be surprised to see the smoking gun when i'm done. I'm asking for an explanation NOW! AND I MEAN NOW!

well, I really think both of you need to take chill pills and step away from the "big red button" Its obvious to me and more than likely to most other posters that both of you have wound each other up to a frothy mix.

cheers.

PossumBoy9 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    " World Trade Center". "Deserved to...."........You know, i don't mind a little twisted road but that's WAY out of line. Nice little gag dudes. Using the "possum" guise to keep the unwary interested. I honestly do not know why some mods and others think that they have to have more than one identity and need to disturb things. I've been through similar tactics in the past. I'd be surprised to see the smoking gun when i'm done. I'm asking for an explanation NOW! AND I MEAN NOW!
    I'm no mod.

I'm just a former member of S.L.O.P. that wonders why that movement is now in favor of giving Scott Linehan a new 20-year contract in July of 2008.

YodaRam Guest

What happened here, Dez??

space .......................... watch

Roy G. Biv is offline Registered User

That sounds like Av farting from a case of "bad burrito.
    I do appreciate the substantiation of my assertion. Thank you young man.
    "I'm not going to hide my opinions. They're coming to you between 7000-4000 Angstroms for all the world to see. Oh yes, you will be enlightened."

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PossumBoy9 View Post
    I'm no mod.

I'm just a former member of S.L.O.P. that wonders why that movement is now in favor of giving Scott Linehan a new 20-year contract in July of 2008.
    Possum, was there any reason to bring monumentally tragic events like that into the subject?

YodaRam Guest

Possum, was there any reason to bring monumentally tragic events like that into the subject?
    What happened, Dez?

PossumBoy9 Guest

What like the hiring of Linehan?

Seriously....no. At the same time, there was was no need for him to just spout off lies either.

While 9/11 was tragic, there was REALLY nothing different about our posts.

He made things up. I hadn't made anything up to that point, but I responded in such manner.

By focusing solely on the extreme....you miss the point of the post.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast