throwback week

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RamDez
  • 1 Post By Flippin' Ram
  • 1 Post By RamFan_Til_I_Die

Thread: Sad but funny

Sad but funny

So with eight minutes to go, the Rams punt the ball. (no real complaints I suppose as its the smart thing to do if you have an offence ,,,,,, (HA) ) And as the camera pans round the stadium after the punt, there is the crowd ..... who now know the games over and are streaming out of the stadium. Sigh!
    RockinRam likes this.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Sad but funny

Indeed this is one sorry ass offense, the defense has been excellent thus far minus Justin King. The more 3rd and outs I see, the more I look forward to the draft or this damn season to be over... But look on the bright side, we're one step closer to Justin Blackmon in 2012.
    39WillRunYaOva likes this.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

They've seen the Rams play before, they know 10 points in the 4th Q is just too much for them to muster.

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
    Indeed this is one sorry ass offense, the defense has been excellent thus far minus Justin King. The more 3rd and outs I see, the more I look forward to the draft or this damn season to be over... But look on the bright side, we're one step closer to Justin Blackmon in 2012.
    I totally agree lets get this season over with and lets go get Justin Blackmon and let the real test begin...next year is spags make or break season.If he makes it that long :/.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Hopefully he doesn't.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

What difference does it make, from what I could hear there were no Rams fans in attendance today anyway...
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    What difference does it make, from what I could hear there were no Rams fans in attendance today anyway...
    For real man... I did not hear 1 word from the crowd today. Then I see 85% of the Rams stadium red. I wonder why.

bradwill is offline Registered User

You put a lousy product on the field and even those who have already paid for the seats aren't going to always show up. What the Rams are doing right now is alienating the fans with sucky football and it's not the fault of the fans to not be enthused about the direction the Rams are going and have been going for a while.

Time to clean house in the off-season and bring in a new GM or even a Director to oversee the entire football operation and let him select the new GM who will in turn bring in his own HC.

Spags is a super human being and all, but he's probably better suited as a DC in the NFL. He had only two years as a DC and sure used that to get quickly promoted for it to HC. I think that has turned out to be quite a reach. Cleveland will likely find out the same way that taking an OC with all of 2 years experience and making him a HC was also a reach.

Rams need a proven performer at this point instead of reaching into the coordinator ranks and taking another wild gamble.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    So with eight minutes to go, the Rams punt the ball. (no real complaints I suppose as its the smart thing to do if you have an offence ,,,,,, (HA) ) And as the camera pans round the stadium after the punt, there is the crowd ..... who now know the games over and are streaming out of the stadium. Sigh!
    Why embarrass the team anymore? It's not like the McDaniels offense would have more than a fractional percentage point of gettting a first down anyways.