dgr828 is offline Registered User

Saint Louis Goes To Sleep Against Seattle

:l ~BAAA~BAAA~BAAAD DAY FOR THE RAMS!

While the RAMS where counting sheep, in the 2nd half with a 21-7 lead, the Seattle Seahawks where looking to silence the lambs, which is exactly what the they did, leading the RAMS late 27-21.
    The Rams finally awoke, late in the game, with long touchdown strike to Torry Holt from Marc Bulger, making the score 28-27 RAMS.
    However 1:44 remained on the clock, enough time for Seattles' QB Matt Hasselbeck to pick~a~part a 'sheepish' defense and set up his kicker, Josh Brown, who in turn, turned out the lights and sent the RAMS to bed, with no dessert!

The RAMS have to learn to not rest on their laurels. Every game this year has been close and that's just too close for comfort! A loss is a loss no matter how you call it and this one's a disappointing nightmare!

TWO WORDS FOR THE RAMS...

"WAKE UP!!!"
    Last edited by dgr828; -10-15-2006 at 06:16 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Re: Saint Louis Goes To Sleep Against Seattle

Pretty much says it all...:x

RnD

GO RAMS!!

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I just hope this BS doesn't continue the rest of the season, I am mainly referring to our defense, we have a very tough game in two weeks against San Diego. Truly...truly disappointing..

I know its crazy, but I just feel that game right there is like going to really impact the rest of our season. I hope it fires them up instead, but I just have this feeling like the D is going to start playing like they did in the second half. I hope I am dead wrong, but this loss definitely hurts us a lot.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

SavageRam is offline Registered User

No doubt, it's a bad day for us Ram fans. :\

But I wouldn't so much call it a bad day for the Rams players and new head coach if they learned something very valuable from this highly emotional loss. That is, no matter how well things are going in the first half of a game, you go into the second half as though it's a 0-0 score.

We'll see if they've learned anything soon enough...