Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
    lostsoul is offline Registered User

Re: Saints @ Rams Gameday Thread (11/15/2009)

are you on drugs? brees had more than a 50% completion rate.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Heartbreaking. My heart was beating like crazy in those final moments. More gut-wrenching then getting blown out. Eck..great game by the Rams. Gibson is gonna be good. If we played like this all year, we have at least 4-6 wins.

Rampingitup is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
    are you on drugs? brees had more than a 50% completion rate.
    Sorry you are right. I meant more, my fingers flubbed

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rampingitup View Post
    Yup what a bum.

Brees 18 of 26 less than 50% completion rate

Bulger 26 of 40 more than 50%

Brees 223 yards

Bulger 298 yards

Brees 2 tds

Bulger 2 tds

Brees 2 Interceptions

Bulger 1 Interception

Over all our team played better today than it has all season playing one of the only 2 teams still undefeated. No one player wins a game. No one player loses a game.

But then to many folks on this board, Bugler could have thrown 5 tds and he would still be a bum.

Wow I stand corrected!

As the leader of the offense, bulger doesn't need to step up in the final drive and lead the team to victory.

Apparently, the reason he does not need to do this is because of his stats as compared to brees.

And stats don't win games.

Games are won when players step up and make plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Wow I stand corrected!

As the leader of the offense, bulger doesn't need to step up in the final drive and lead the team to victory.

Apparently, the reason he does not need to do this is because of his stats as compared to brees.

At least in your response you finally make PLAYERS plural. But if all you want to do is either bash Bulger, or talk about a single player stepping up, why not bash Jackson for not breaking the tackle in that last reception and running for a touch down? By your logic Jackson's stats mean nothing either since we didn't win. He is a leader of the offense. He should have won it for us. And what about all the dropped passes in the previous couple of series? Avery didn't do enough. 2 tds didn't get us the win, so his stats don't count either.

We win as a team, we lose as a team.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Wow I stand corrected!

Then you should be pissed at amendola when he dropped that easy completion that would have gone for a 20+ yard game, Why dont you tell him to step up. Face it, if not for bulger today we would have had a much much worse game.

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

It is all Burton's fault, if he wouldn't have been hurt and caught the pass, we'd have been up by 7, and Bulger wouldn't have had to listen to the plays called in by the OC.

Darn it, Keenan!

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Wow dude, what more did you want him to do? Chuck the ball 80 yards into the endzone, run underneath it and catch it for 6? I'm as sick of Bulger as some of the bashers, but atleast I can admit he had a great game.

At least in your response you finally make PLAYERS plural. But if all you want to do is either bash Bulger, or talk about a single player stepping up, why not bash Jackson for not breaking the tackle in that last reception and running for a touch down? By your logic Jackson's stats mean nothing either since we didn't win. He is a leader of the offense. He should have won it for us. And what about all the dropped passes in the previous couple of series? Avery didn't do enough. 2 tds didn't get us the win, so his stats don't count either.

We win as a team, we lose as a team.
    Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r
    Then you should be pissed at amendola when he dropped that easy completion that would have gone for a 20+ yard game, Why dont you tell him to step up. Face it, if not for bulger today we would have had a much much worse game.
    Look guys, we are never going to agree when it comes to bulger. You can have him. I'd like to see a new guy as soon as possible.

I'm not blaming bulger for the loss. A bunch of fans in here were blaming Avery for a loss against the skins and I defended Avery, but where were you guys then?

Throughout the course of the game I criticize and praise players for the plays they make or don't make. In the end you really have no argument because players are paid handsomely to make plays and execute.

Yet you all get pissed at me or someone else who points out when bulger fails to step up and make plays, but rarely do I see the same bunch get pissy when someone points out when another player fails to make plays.

Once again; I'm not blaming bulger for the loss.

I'm saying that as the leader of the offense I think bulger needs to step up, make plays, and lead the team to victory. If you disagree that the leader of the offense needs to step up and make plays, then say so, and we will agree to disagree. In the meantime lay the heck off with your bogus double talk!

GO DEM RAMS!!

Look guys, we are never going to agree when it comes to bulger. You can have him. I'd like to see a new guy as soon as possible.

I'm not blaming bulger for the loss. A bunch of fans in here were blaming Avery for a loss against the skins and I defended Avery, but where were you guys then?

Throughout the course of the game I criticize and praise players for the plays they make or don't make. In the end you really have no argument because players are paid handsomely to make plays and execute.

Yet you all get pissed at me or someone else who points out when bulger fails to step up and make plays, but rarely do I see the same bunch get pissy when someone points out when another player fails to make plays.

Once again; I'm not blaming bulger for the loss.

I'm saying that as the leader of the offense I think bulger needs to step up, make plays, and lead the team to victory. If you disagree that the leader of the offense needs to step up and make plays, then say so, and we will agree to disagree. In the meantime lay the heck off with your bogus double talk!

GO DEM RAMS!!

Looks like we are going to agree to disagree a lot. :-) However, I do not see all of your posts, as I am sure you do not see all of mine. What I did see here was mistakes made by several players, and you only calling out Bulger. I have been very consistent in calling out the team when we screw up and lose. Even in my responses to Bulger bashers I admit the issues with Bulger, but I also point out the issues with other players that impact the over all game. I did not single out any one person I talk about them all. In my catch the ball thread. I do not blast Only Avery. I blasted ALL the players that didn't catch the ball when it hit them in the hands. At least 4 times it happened in critical downs, needed for either first downs, or for points that would have come from them. I reiterate. We win as a TEAM, we lose as a TEAM. CAll out ALL the players that did not execute, or leave them ALL alone.

Looks like we are going to agree to disagree a lot. :-) However, I do not see all of your posts, as I am sure you do not see all of mine. What I did see here was mistakes made by several players, and you only calling out Bulger. I have been very consistent in calling out the team when we screw up and lose. Even in my responses to Bulger bashers I admit the issues with Bulger, but I also point out the issues with other players that impact the over all game. I did not single out any one person I talk about them all. In my catch the ball thread. I do not blast Only Avery. I blasted ALL the players that didn't catch the ball when it hit them in the hands. At least 4 times it happened in critical downs, needed for either first downs, or for points that would have come from them. I reiterate. We win as a TEAM, we lose as a TEAM. CAll out ALL the players that did not execute, or leave them ALL alone.
    I'm cool with agree to disagree.

However, you are still skating around the issue.

Does the leader of the offense need to step up, make plays, execute and LEAD the team to victory on the final offensive drive?

I say he does, yet you have not given your opinion on the matter.

So, whatever!