laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Sam Bradford is the MAN!

Bradford has only played 6 games in the NFL and has had major curves thrown at him. #1 receiver Donnie Avery goes down for the season in the preseason. No worries...bring on Mark Clayton . Bradford has instant chemistry with Clayton. Clayton goes down for the season and we bring in Danario Alexander. Instant chemistry with Alexander.

Which leads me to my question.

Is it Bradford or the receivers?

Rammed is offline Registered User

Re: Sam Bradford is the MAN!

In my thread, little lower I hinted on this and I have to say it's got to be Bradford.

Not everyone got what I was getting at because of the title and didn't really look further in the post.

But bottomline it's Bradford (and the team as a whole gelling and working for eachother)

robot is offline Registered User

When Bradford played at OU, he instantly made the players around him so much better. I have to agree that Trent Williams, an OL who used to play with Bradford at OU, is good himself. But Bradford made Malcolm Kelly, Iregisa, etc. all the receivers who are in the NFL arent' doing as good as they used to play at college with Bradford.

Bradford makes the receivers better than they are. What Bradford needs more is a good offensive line and he can lead the Rams to the Superbowl.

locazn is offline Registered User

It's Got To be Bradford. I loved Bulger (old Bulger pro bowler) but last year and the year before he was just not the same anymore..couldn't move the chains. Last year we were pathetic ..couldn't even score a touchdown in games.(always settling for field goals) he basically had the same receiving corps minus clayton.. With Bradford we are scoring multiple touchdowns every game.. And he is still a rookie in learning.. Wait until he has more experience under his belt.. and we draft some weapons for him...HE WILL BE HELL FOR OPPOSING DEFENSES....

Trevor is offline Registered User

Has to be Bradford!!

xXsUbLiMeXx is offline Registered User

I agree that he has made the receivers better, but just wait until he settles in more and gets a legitimate number one guy who can take some pressure off the rest of the team. The strides he made between his record setting freshman season and heisman winning sophomore season at OU were amazing. His accuracy has been a bit off from what I have seen so far (compared to what I saw in college), when he starts placing the balls like I know he can, the run after the catch yards will increase 2 fold IMO. I think you guys will be happy rams in the future.

rNemesis is offline Registered User

Bradford. The receivers make some nice plays when needed, but Bradford when its all said and done is the reason for the success. So imagine having receivers who can actually scare the defense.

10m39s80i81t is offline Registered User

I think everyone is giving Bradford WAY too much credit. Yes, (for a rookie) he is doing a good job but, he is lacking things that an experienced QB would provide, ie. a healthy Bulger. Key in point-He is playing by the book and has a real hard time watching the WHOLE field. Don't get me wrong, in time with coaching, he could be one of the greatest. I think that everyone needs to realize the MAJOR improvement to the offensive line is the MAIN reason we are winning ball games. With the exception of the Detroit game our DEFENSE is looking pretty awesome compared to last year. Now, with that said, think about it....If they had started A.J. Feeley instead of Bradford, would there be a difference, I don't think so. (Just my Opinion)

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

I think the evidence is written on the wall.
    The Rams won 3 games in two years without Bradford.
    They have won 3 games in six weeks with Bradford.
    Sure Fred Robbins has been playing great, as has Roger Saffold.
    Jerome Murphy has made some plays, and getting FLetcher back has been huge.
    Mark Clayton was a good addition, but what had he down before Sam was throwing to him.
    Case in point, Bradford has made more of an impact on this team then any other player that the Rams have added.
    Bradford or the receivers, no brainer in my opinion.

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 10m39s80i81t View Post
    I think everyone is giving Bradford WAY too much credit. Yes, (for a rookie) he is doing a good job but, he is lacking things that an experienced QB would provide, ie. a healthy Bulger. Key in point-He is playing by the book and has a real hard time watching the WHOLE field. Don't get me wrong, in time with coaching, he could be one of the greatest. I think that everyone needs to realize the MAJOR improvement to the offensive line is the MAIN reason we are winning ball games. With the exception of the Detroit game our DEFENSE is looking pretty awesome compared to last year. Now, with that said, think about it....If they had started A.J. Feeley instead of Bradford, would there be a difference, I don't think so. (Just my Opinion)
    Please tell me I read it wrong, or are you saying that Marc Bulger and AJ Feeley would have this team at 3-3 had they been QB?

(If so, my opinion is that your opinion is wrong )

thermobee is offline Registered User

Bradford.gives.me.a.broner.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Thermo.. you scared me for a sec ... But yeah I agree. Bradford has changed the culture around here and brings a new ability/dimension to this team.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Bradford has changed the culture around here and brings a new ability/dimension to this team. -- Sosa39Rams
    It's Bradford alright and from this notion stems the Bradford Bunch, i.e., the Rams passing game.

SB's attributes are just beginning* to flourish. He's got all of, what, SIX games as a QB in the NFL? A rookie, a rookie QB with rookie / young receivers and an entire football career ahead.

The amazing thing, yes, is that a few of these receivers may come to fruition together with Sammy. GO RAMS!

*. - I like that song by Chicago, Beginnings (studio version); its main theme ... "Only the Beginning".
    Last edited by RealRam; -10-18-2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Helmet

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

With all the garbage we have been dealt this year, I'm surprised our RAMS are STILL competing....I'm glad the team is hanging tough. We are def. headed in the right direction.