sntlouisrams is offline Registered User

Sam Bradford Passer Rating

Although a generally ****e game to watch S.Bradfords rating went up to 86.583. (Lord knows that discounts tons of how the game went) but given one day when we have a ligitimate #1 WR and a OC that can call plays we are gonna be set.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Sam Bradford Passer Rating

I'm actually surprised by his final line. I expected worse. This was the first time I sensed Bradford get a little flustered, although it was encouraging to see him lead the TD drive to close the gap at the end of the 4th. Too bad he didn't get a chance to go for the win. The opportunity was there for the defense to step up at the very end, but it wasn't to be. I'm really depressed over this loss.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

I'm not worried about Bradford. I think he's gonna' be a VERY GOOD player for years to come. He's gonna' have his share of struggles- as all rookie QB's have, especially without a big time wideout.

Rambos is online now Registered User

The D still can't get off the field on 3rd down, 3rd and 16 they give up 17. The D still can't get pressure with just the front four and worse they blitz and still can't seem to get there!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    I'm not worried about Bradford. I think he's gonna' be a VERY GOOD player for years to come. He's gonna' have his share of struggles- as all rookie QB's have, especially without a big time wideout.
    I agree. In fact I think he's way ahead of the curve. I'm so used to seeing his cool demeor, it was odd watching him get a bit flustered. I have no doubt that he'll learn from it. I think a major part of his problems today had to do with the OL not making a good showing. That HAS to improve.

swatter555 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    The D still can't get off the field on 3rd down, 3rd and 16 they give up 17. The D still can't get pressure with just the front four and worse they blitz and still can't seem to get there!
    I don't blame the D so much, they were on the field A LONG TIME. What, didn't we have like 5 3 and outs in a row? That a recipe for disaster, considering the overall talent level.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Of all the things to be worried about, Sam is the least of them.

Our defense's inability to get off the field against sub-par offenses and our overall inability to take advantage of our defense's apparent knack for getting turnovers are my main concerns.

I'm quite depressed at how close these two games have been and we've been unable to come away with a win. These are the easy games of the year and I definitely had high hopes for us. Small victories will have to do for now though, and getting Sam is a victory that I will be satisfied with.
    I believe!

Rich86 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post

Our defense's inability to get off the field against sub-par offenses and our overall inability to take advantage of our defense's apparent knack for getting turnovers are my main concerns.

I'm quite depressed at how close these two games have been and we've been unable to come away with a win. These are the easy games of the year and I definitely had high hopes for us. Small victories will have to do for now though, and getting Sam is a victory that I will be satisfied with.
    says what exactly, the schedule? this team plays hard they have mental lapses but that's expected. the raiders were projected to be a lot better this year, and their secondary were glued to the rams receivers for most of the game, and yet the rams were a 3 and 7 away from being in position to win. going into the black hole is never easy for a rookie starting his first road game. i think sam played well considering the circumstance. after seeing schaub light up the skins secondary i think sam will definitely have a breakout next game

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post

I understand what you are saying but no more small victories or moral victoies or whatever else anyone wants to call them,this is the NFL and it's time to start winning, really winning some football games,and if ithis doesn't start soon then maybe it's time to find someone who can really lead and coach this team to some victories.I am sick of all this freakin losing