Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Sam was turning the corner before the injury.

RAM29JACKSON is offline Registered User

Re: Sam was turning the corner before the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Okay, forget about the numbers. WHAT HASN'T BRADFORD DONE TO YOUR SATISFACTION?? What I'm getting from you is that the Rams are a bad team, Sam Bradford is the Rams QB, so by that association, Bradford should be kicked to the curb as a bust, regardless of what he has actually done on the field. Is that about right?
    no one said anything about throwing Sam to the curb...but the fact is that happened for the rest of the year with the injury anyway. Ultimately, Sam could have been twice as good as he is now and it wouldn't have mattered because the organization is sub par from top to bottom.

Fisher caught thunder once. Now he is just your average ball coach. Or maybe the St Louis organization isn't really helping him in a committed football sense the way it should ?

this Kroenke guy owns the Nuggets And Avalanche and they have done nothing significant since he's been signing paychecks. its good to have an unmeddling owner but he's probably too quiet and just keeps track of his tax write offs.

look, last year the team seemed to show some hint that things were improving. This year even with a decent Bradford the team was obviously nothing but a mess. Elway was a freaking prodigy the very second he stepped on the field and it took him forever to win a Super Bowl. I don't go rah rah over a slightly improving slightly better then average QB who may not be what you think he was maybe going to be because you have to wait another year for if or when he comes back to play from a year long injury.

I admit Bradford has some talent. But he's all they had on offense. No other actual key playmakers. The Rams were nothing but a .500 team with him and will be less without him( I'm referring to this year,not the supposed future)....unless Clemens knows what the hell he's doing LOL

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RAM29JACKSON View Post
    no one said anything about throwing Sam to the curb...
    LOL dude, that improvement is now under a knife and no one knows if he'll be worth a damn afterword. The evidence would have mattered if he played another 8 games this year but now he's a freaking project AGAIN.
    Time for new meat
    HUbison, shower beers and MACD like this.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

no one said anything about throwing Sam to the curb
    Are you sure about that?

LOL dude, that improvement is now under a knife and no one knows if he'll be worth a damn afterword. The evidence would have mattered if he played another 8 games this year but now he's a freaking project AGAIN.
    Time for new meat
    MACD likes this.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Wow, great minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Wow, great minds think alike.
    its sports guys,there aint be no guarantees he'll get his job back. And if the Rams are worth a damn as a franchise they will find someone to compete with him for the job next year. That's not throwing him under a bus, that's just life in pro sports.

MACD is offline Registered User

"Tis better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to speak and prove thyself to be one."
    - Elvis Presley
    HUbison, Nick and r8rh8rmike like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MACD View Post
    "Tis better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to speak and prove thyself to be one."
    - Elvis Presley
    when trivial sports talk starts giving me paychecks I'll worry about remembering what I said as though it actually mattered. Nothing foolish about anything I said. Sam is injured and a non factor and will have to fight his ass of to continue a pro career regardless of Fishers little media niceties.

JPPT1974 is offline Registered User

Hate it that he got injured. Hope that he comes back and really strong in 2014! Feel bad that he had to get hurt!
    r8rh8rmike likes this.
    Value of a Dollar!

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Nothing foolish about anything I said.
    And yet it seems that it is only you that thinks that. Surely that should be a sign?
    HUbison and Nick like this.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

when trivial sports talk starts giving me paychecks I'll worry about remembering what I said as though it actually mattered. Nothing foolish about anything I said.
    You shouldn't require a paycheck to keep your opinions consistent within a single thread. Saying it's time for someone new at the position, only to then claim that no one said anything about throwing Sam to the curb, is a sequence of statements that defies logic. That kind of discussion may fly at trivial sports talk message boards, but it's not going to cut it here.
    Last edited by Nick; -10-25-2013 at 07:16 AM.
    ramsbruce and ramstough39 like this.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Rambos is offline Registered User

I got a stat for you RAM29JACKSON you have been a member here for five years. In that time you have averaged 2.25 post per month over that time. That includes all the post in this thread.

I can appreciate your passion but where have you been over the last five years? Why at this moment when most Rams fans are not in the best of moods, you now feel it's time to come and rant about Bradford?

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    I got a stat for you RAM29JACKSON you have been a member here for five years. In that time you have averaged 2.25 post per month over that time. That includes all the post in this thread.

I can appreciate your passion but where have you been over the last five years? Why at this moment when most Rams fans are not in the best of moods, you now feel it's time to come and rant about Bradford?
    that's just life in general. Fact is most of the time this site is dead wood. I just feel like more cruising the net during football season. Not just here but multiple team sites just to see whats going on.
    ....and ive hd time to kill because I need a job
    But at the end of the day I realize sports is still just entertainment . if I'M wrong about an evaluation or opinion about sports talk,or you don't like it LOL it doesn't matter one damn bit and doesn't affect my life or prove anything about my over all intelligence. I don't know crap about football on a first hand level and I don't pay attention to drafts like some wannabe general manager and I don't need to. But ive been a Rams and sports fan since about 9 or 10 years old and know as much as need to as any above average sports fan.
    Harold Jackson was my first sports hero= my screen name.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678