Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    dgr828 is offline Registered User

Same old...... Rams

Bottom line, You gotta get the win! Opportunities squandered! All the drop passes, What gives? Cliff Lett, gotta make sure!!!! Bradford was just OK, on second thought for a rookie, he's pretty impressive. He must learn to get the win at all costs or you'll have days like today...Just a waste!

Run D is still soft and weak and the Cards took advantage. Bartell had a great game, Laurinaitis is solid, Long had moments. Bartell had a pick 6 but dropped the hot potato! Once again missed oppo's killed us.

Spags looked lost in the 4th. he's not in control other than the defense.
    Same old sorry ass RAMS!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ramfanatic44 is offline Registered User

Re: Same old...... Rams

screw that ,this is the first time in about 4 years a game was exiting for me,Bradford did a GREAT job,it was just the first game of the year,and Bradford and the the team will get better as the season goes on and confidence builds,for me as a life long RAM's fan that by far the best loss I've ever watched

and how about Clayton coming in cold to a new team and QB

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Too many missed opportunities. We're still lacking killer instinct on offense. Looks like Sam needs to adjust to the speed of a real game. This should be a wake-up call to everyone in this organization.

hawaiianpunch is offline Registered User

D forced a lot of turnovers though. And Bradford did pretty well, the dropped passes wasn't Bradfords fault. Receiver Mark Clayton was very good, looks like we found our number 1 option. Everyone was doging on him. Overall still think we got some kinks to work out. But i don't think we will be 1-15 this year for sure.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

The Cards got away with a win today. Ryan should've had a TD as well...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

robot is offline Registered User

This team is quite new. We're heading off from a rough start. I'd say that this season is not the season we will win. It's the season to adjust to the NFL. Spags didn't do a good job today but I like that he's a pass aggressive coach. However, getting the rookie qb to throw at least 50 pass attempt in his first NFL game shows some coaching error from his part.

We should have won this game. It should have been at least 14 points that the defense shoudl have scored. The block FG was also another one that we could have had. Also, three loose balls from Anderson should have been intercepted easily. I'd say this game showed us that we can play, but we need more experience.

The momentum will start to rev up in the next 5 games.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Are the Rams still using the Scott Thomas Linehan Play Book? All those lateral pass plays going nowhere cept out of bounds for minimal gains, these need to be gotten rid of! As SAM grows he'll learn to stretch the field.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Likesspace is offline Registered User

Amendola, Clayton, Long, Laurinaitis, Bartell, Bradford.....
    In my opinion these were all major positives for the 2010 Rams.

Although it's true that we lost the game I can still see this team getting 5 or 6 wins this season. It's just going to take some time for the team to come together.

It's highly unlikely that we will see the playoffs this year (although possible), but as long as we see improvement we are on the right track.

I really think that most of us (including myself), were expecting way too much based on what we saw in the pre-season. I mean we all know that pre-season and regular season or two very different things, yet emotions do take over when its YOUR team.

I'm not happy about the divisional loss yet I am positive about what I saw. We have a young team that is moving in the right direction and that is certainly better than what we've seen in the last few seasons.

Take this for what it is worth from a newbie to the forum. :-)

Dave

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Pass protection wasn't good in the beginning but it got much better why do you think Bradford thre it 50 times. Both teams got 2 sacks, but the rams were applying alot more pressure. Derek Anderson was taking big hits every other play and Ron Bartell shut down Larry Fitz who touchdown came when the Rams went away from there man D and went zone instead. Cliff Ryan play was a huge heart breaker. The defense missed some opportunities and created some that the offense didn't capitalize on.

Mark Feast or Famine Clayton made some of biggest plays and also hurt us big time. Considering he just got here and has 100 yard game impressive, but he definitely needs to hang on to the ball more. Run blocking wasn't great, but we definitely shied away from the run in the second half. Bradford looked good to me IMO the first pick was the only bad 1. The last one was hail mary. The second one it was 4th and 10 no receivers got separation he had to go somewhere and hope a wideout would make a play... didn't happen.

Adrian Wilson is a BEAST

Ramfanatic44 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Likesspace View Post
    Amendola, Clayton, Long, Laurinaitis, Bartell, Bradford.....
    In my opinion these were all major positives for the 2010 Rams.

Although it's true that we lost the game I can still see this team getting 5 or 6 wins this season. It's just going to take some time for the team to come together.

It's highly unlikely that we will see the playoffs this year (although possible), but as long as we see improvement we are on the right track.

I really think that most of us (including myself), were expecting way too much based on what we saw in the pre-season. I mean we all know that pre-season and regular season or two very different things, yet emotions do take over when its YOUR team.

I'm not happy about the divisional loss yet I am positive about what I saw. We have a young team that is moving in the right direction and that is certainly better than what we've seen in the last few seasons.

Take this for what it is worth from a newbie to the forum. :-)

Dave
    AHMEN BROTHER
    Almost my same post(newbie also)

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Have to come away with a win there no matter what..

Major30 is offline Registered User

Too many dropped passes at key moments. Clock managment down the stretch was a little iffy as well. Still I was happy to see us compete.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

We had a bit of miscues, first things first.. TACKLE, TACKLE!!!!!! I can't stand seeing a pass completion or an interception from another team and then some of our players don't push their momentum to bring them down. Second, Clayton's had a so-so debut but he needs to keep his hands intact with the ball. Third our defense needs to make those interceptions, we just made Anderson look like a potential Pro-Bowler because of that as well as WE NEED TO STOP THE RUNNING GAME!!!

All in all our offense looks to have improved significantly. At least the Whiners got spanked, so much for NFC West champions?

macrammer is offline Registered User

Who is really surprised at the outcome today? Seriously, we are so young and we just do not know how to push over the top BUT there were many positives and we were competitive. We had a chance to win but the team needs to learn how to do this. Bradford and co learned how it cranks up in the regular season and they help up fairly well. It is not going to turn into w's overnight but baby steps were made today. Now onto the Traitiors who look completly beatable.....

sntlouisrams is offline Registered User

People need to stop ripping on clayton. He has had how long to learn understand the offence. He came in became our number 1 wideout. Yes mistakes were made, but given the time he has had at the rams this is to be expected. He will do well here with Bradford especially as time goes on.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast