Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Joey

Thread: The same ole.....

Joey is offline Registered User

The same ole.....

Rams? Not any more!!! I posted halfway through last year here, saying I saw a lot of similarities with what was happening with the rams with what the Niners went through the last few years...

The talent is there, but you don't get the breaks, unfortunate injuries, seem to lack the right coach, and just need a little swagger to bring it all together. Harbaugh saved the niners from themselves, and now Fisher is bringing legitimacy to St. Louis.

What impresses me most about the Rams is how tough they looked, especially against Seattle and Arizona. And I don't just mean tough as in good, I mean tough as in tough. They are a hard nosed football team battling in the trenches.

If you asked me three years ago if every NFC West team would be listed in the top ten defenses in the league I would have laughed out loud. But today its a reality. Congratulations to you guys for starting out strong and improving each week, its nice to have you back and have a competitive division again. And props especially to that defense, it was a sight to see last night. Not sure what his name is, but that rookie CB who Fitz facemasked? Should have been a pick six or a penalty. That kid is going to be special.

Out.

JM
    Last edited by Joey; -10-05-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

fearsome foursome is offline Registered User

Re: The same ole.....

Thanks for that. I thought I was the only one that saw the facemask on Jenkins. The officials sure missed it.

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fearsome foursome View Post
    Thanks for that. I thought I was the only one that saw the facemask on Jenkins. The officials sure missed it.
    The officials missed a lot of what the Cards were doing. For some reason they didn't miss much of what the RAMS did wrong. Hopefully a few more games like the way we started the season, and the officials will start giving the RAMS the benifit of the doubt instead of seeing C Long or R Quin getting held and think, "No that wasn't holding, their not good enough to have to be held from the QB."

gap

Joey is offline Registered User

I counted about 7 non calls on blatant holding by the cardinals offensive line in the second half as well.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I saw that facemask and I think they missed a call on the return that happened right after that. The tv station switched to showing the QB getting killed and they were ignoring it. Seemed pretty blatant to me.

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

I think we Rams fan expect that. It's very rare a game at home or on the road is favorable to US Ram FANS. I've just come to expect it as long as it does not get as bad as the SKINS game in the 1st half.

Go Rams