Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree17Likes
  • 1 Post By Flippin' Ram
  • 7 Post By AvengerRam
  • 3 Post By general counsel
  • 2 Post By AvengerRam
  • 1 Post By AvengerRam
  • 1 Post By RealRam
  • 2 Post By HUbison

Thread: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

  1. #1
    general counsel's Avatar
    general counsel is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,607
    Rep Power
    82

    Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    Per espn, according to Coach Fisher, Sammy's surgery went very, very well. "It's a very, very healthy knee considering the circumstances," said Fisher. No timetable for return of course.

    Get well soon Sammy

    Ramming speed to all

    general counsel



  2. #2
    Mikey's Avatar
    Mikey is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    Excellent news! Lets get him recovering from the surgery and rehabbing.

  3. #3
    RealRam's Avatar
    RealRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    8,394
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Excellent news! Lets get him recovering from the surgery and rehabbing.
    Excellent news, for sure! STEP BY STEP Sammy, we'll need you at 111% amigo. All the best.

    Thanks for the report GC.

  4. #4
    Flippin' Ram's Avatar
    Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,452
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    If he's ready long before OTAs, his new nickname will be Wolverine.
    citr92 likes this.

    ♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
    Your beat still laments the world

  5. #5
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,494
    Rep Power
    154
    Glad to hear it. Here's hoping to a speedy recovery and as little of next year's offseason missed as possible. Sam was on the upswing, and should continue to develop with adequate time to work with the offensive personnel.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!



  6. #6
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,626
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    Has there ever been a press release from a doctor following a surgery that read: "Surgery was performed yesterday, and man, did we botch that one. I mean, there are interns who could have done a better job. I think I may have left my watch in there. My bad."
    RamDez, HUbison, Nick and 4 others like this.

  7. #7
    mde8352gorams's Avatar
    mde8352gorams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Has there ever been a press release from a doctor following a surgery that read: "Surgery was performed yesterday, and man, did we botch that one. I mean, there are interns who could have done a better job. I think I may have left my watch in there. My bad."
    How true! But it wasn't a watch....it was Junior Mints. For all you Seinfeld fans out there. I wonder what Sam's co-pay will be?

    I wish Sam a speedy recovery. I presume that we won't suffer through the same media torture of last off-season when daily updates were offered for RG III. Bottom line, we need our starting QB back in good health ready for the 2014 season when we will become the new NFC power!

    Go Rams!

  8. #8
    general counsel's Avatar
    general counsel is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,607
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    There are plenty of surgeries where complications arise or the damage was more extensive than previously feared. It's a fair point to say that these reports tend to be optimistic, but better an optimistic report than a report that was problematic. Sammy has a ton of hard work ahead, and i have no doubt that he will approach the rehab with nothing but 100% effort and commitment.

    ramming speed to all

    general counsel
    RamDez, Rambos and macrammer like this.


  9. #9
    MACD is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by mde8352gorams View Post
    How true! But it wasn't a watch....it was Junior Mints. For all you Seinfeld fans out there. I wonder what Sam's co-pay will be?

    I wish Sam a speedy recovery. I presume that we won't suffer through the same media torture of last off-season when daily updates were offered for RG III. Bottom line, we need our starting QB back in good health ready for the 2014 season when we will become the new NFC power!

    Go Rams!
    Don't worry about "media torture". The Rams seem to fly well below the radar as far as the national press goes. Here's to a dramatic change to that tendency after next year's season!

  10. #10
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,626
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    Sam has gone to a very remote location so he can rehab in private. My spies, however, were able to obtain this exclusive photo:

    Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher-rehab.jpg
    laram0 and Trevor like this.

  11. #11
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,626
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    As many of you may have surmised, the photo above is not, in fact, of Sam Bradford's rehab. Rather, it is a crudely mocked-up picture of Sam's head on Sylvester Stallone's body from Rocky IV. The intern who perpetrated this hoax has been fired.

    I apologize for the error.
    RamDez likes this.

  12. #12
    Trevor's Avatar
    Trevor is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy From Hagerstown, MD
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,296
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    As many of you may have surmised, the photo above is not, in fact, of Sam Bradford's rehab. Rather, it is a crudely mocked-up picture of Sam's head on Sylvester Stallone's body from Rocky IV. The intern who perpetrated this hoax has been fired.

    I apologize for the error.
    Had me fooled.

  13. #13
    RealRam's Avatar
    RealRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    8,394
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by MACD View Post
    Don't worry about "media torture". The Rams seem to fly well below the radar as far as the national press goes. Here's to a dramatic change to that tendency after next year's season!
    That's true, sometimes we are "the forgotten team" in the NFL.

    Indeed, may the Rams gain well deserved notoriety next year, starting with a bionic Sam The Man.
    MACD likes this.

  14. #14
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,593
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Sammy surgery went "very, very well" per Coach Fisher

    Dear Jeff,

    Sounds like your boy's surgery went well. Congrats.
    I assume he'll be on the field this week?

    Sincerely,

    Mike Shanahan
    gap and MACD like this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: -01-09-2012, 10:04 PM
  2. Source: Fisher "95 percent certain" to coach Rams
    By THOLTFAN81 in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -01-08-2012, 05:34 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: -01-08-2012, 04:02 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: -01-03-2012, 12:58 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: -01-06-2005, 07:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •