Thread: San Diego Game.

theodus69 Guest

San Diego Game.

Hey just wanted to know who all is going to the SD game and where you are all going to be! Heard there's not much room for tailgating unless you are there 5 hrs early. Give me some feed back. And I wouldn't mind having a beer with my fellow Clanrammers. If there is a food joint that you all are meeting at before the game would be good to! Let me know.

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: San Diego Game.

Theodus, we are counting on you to spend the night before the game doing shots of tequila into the wee hours with ladamlian so as to slow him down a bit. During the tailgating, maybe you can persuade merriman and gates to consume large quantities of bratwurst.

Wear the horns proud at that game my friend, its going to be a very tough one.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

thedus, there is a thread under the Bash forum for this game. I will be there with two other RAM fans and I know MoonJoe will be there as well.

You are correct about the tailgating, and the designated area is small and usually taken up by Dolt fans. I would like to get together before the game so we can all have a Clan pic taken.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

theodus69 Guest

Me and my posse ( hahahaha) will be parking at the Holiday inn by the bay and cruising in on the blue train or something. But first going to old town for drinks and such. Give me a time and area to meet and I will be there(Fashionably late).

bruce4life is online now Registered User

ya u have to be there a really early if you want to tailgate. i live down in sd, game starts at 1 so be there at like 9:30-10:00. good tailgating spots are right by section E and F.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

I'll be there and look forward to meeting a few members. My experience is that without anything organized, it's difficult to get everyone together, but if we get inside the stadium a little early, we can all hang out and have a beer or two before we scatter to our different sections.

theodus69 Guest

Yeah, sounds good to me. Meet somewhere in the park early. I'll be hooking up with different folks but if someone wants to PM me can give my cell and we can hook up at some neutral spot!:r

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Anyone have some cheap tickets for sale they keep going up.

theodus69 Guest

I just paid $150.00 for the plaza! And i'm gonna drink $150.00 in beer! Hope my Parlay cards hit!:\

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Yeah I could get tickets for 110 in the nose bleeds but I just dont know if I want to do that right now with the holidays approaching quickly.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

My wife and I are planning on being there. We're going down the day before, do the zoo thing and whatever, then spend the night nearby and head out early to the game. I'd love to meet up with all of my fellow clan to say hello and a drink or two. Should be fun.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I will be there but have no idea where my seats are to be. My brother-in-law, ( a Bolts fan), is treating me to a game but as we get closer maybe I can figure ouut a way to hook up with some Clanners!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!