Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Re: Sando: Good Points On Sam Bradford

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    Bradford has never played more than 12 games or so in a season, and never had an NFL workload before either, little lone having an entire offense depending on pretty much him to carry it(sorry Jax). Sam had a much better team around him at college and now is hitting that rookie wall. I knew it would come, I just figured it'd have happened earlier and without us being in the playoff race.

No matter what happens over the next 8 days, this season has been a major success in my mind, and next year the Rams have some serious expectations that they'll have to deal with. With St. Louis being the only team with a rising QB situation(Hasselbeck is done, Smiths may or may not be there next year and I dunno who's going to QB Zona...), St. Louis should own the division next year. It's great to be a Rams fan!
    Wow exactly what I was about to say!!

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Only after Bradford proved him wrong in his first four games.
    So, was he supposed to admit he was wrong before Bradford even took the field?

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Now it seems that Dilfer is once again ready to doubt his abilities as a rookie because of a few lackluster games.
    I disagree; he's quoted in the article you posted as saying he has full confidence based on how much Sam has improved that he will figure it out.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Of course Bradford's been "figured out," we run the same damn plays the entire game...every game! We'd throw people off if we actually went deep. Why not give it a try at least?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    So, was he supposed to admit he was wrong before Bradford even took the field?
    Nope, but I'm not going to give him credit for something Bradford forced him to do. Dilfer not only made a stupid statement before the draft, he made an emphatically stupid statement by needlessly saying it would be "catastrophoc" for the Rams to take Bradford. Complete hyperbole. He could have easily just said it would be a "mistake". IMO he comes off looking like an idiot, regardless of his backtracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I disagree; he's quoted in the article you posted as saying he has full confidence based on how much Sam has improved that he will figure it out.
    We're just going to have to wait to see what happens in these next two games to determin if Bradford has been "figured out" or not. Dilfer's comments tell me he doesn't think Bradford will figure things out until next year, and I think that's a premature opinion. Again, we'll see today.

xXsUbLiMeXx is offline Registered User

I guess the Niners didn't get Dilfer's memo? Also, when he "admitted he was wrong", he actually said that everything he said was true about Bradford coming out of Oklahoma, but somehow he managed to learn how to be a real QB before the season started. To me, he just seems like a jealous man, I'm not sure why he is targeting on of the most stand up football players in the United States though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12