moklerman is offline Registered User

Scott Bakula: Rams fan!

I don't know if any of you are familiar with Scott Bakula but he's been one of my favorite t.v. actors for a long time. He played the lead role in Quantum Leap and is portraying Captain Archer on Star Trek: Enterprise right now. Here is an excerpt from an online interview from StarTrek.com:

JobyDrone4of20: I watched "Necessary Roughness" during the off week of football season before the Super Bowl. I thought that was a great and underrated movie, and your performance was terrific. Who were you rooting for in the Super Bowl, and did you have any money down on it?

ScottBakula: Didn't care about the Super Bowl, therefore had no money on it. I'm a Rams fan, being from St. Louis, so I'm obviously not a Patriots fan and I don't have feelings for Philadelphia one way or the other. In fact, the best part of the Super Bowl and the only part that I was actually sitting down and present for, for the first time in as long as I can remember, was Paul McCartney.

Now, I don't know how many of you are Star Trek fans but the show is scheduled to be cancelled. I don't want to see that happen and would appreciate if as many of you as possible would sign the online petition to save the show. Please forward the link to everyone you can think of.

http://www.petitiononline.com/NX01/petition.html

Thanks,
    Andy

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Scott Bakula: Rams fan!

I'm a huge Star Trek fan, but I've yet to see this show. Still, I don't like seeing any ST show cancelled, so I signed.

As for Quantum Leap, let's just say that it's on my list of DVD purchases.

...in fact, isn't it on SciFi right now? At least it used to be, I think.

EDIT: Bah, it's the X-Files. Maybe I'm thinking 4am.
    Last edited by Nick; -02-16-2005 at 03:27 AM.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Three
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Re: Scott Bakula: Rams fan!

Maybe he could leap back to the 2001 Super Bowl and tell Mike Martz to give Faulk the ball more and convince the refs to actually call penalties.