throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bruce4life is online now Registered User

Scott Linehan is a heartless coward...

with 10 mins to go, you run the ball to basically run the clock out... at least with martz you know you were going to get excitement no matter what the score was... I know we have numerous injuries and its hard but this is crap guys, Linehan is a coward who has no heart and does not deserve to be a NFL coach...

AlphaRam Guest

Re: Scott Linehan is a heartless coward...

I think it takes a lot of balls to face the press after you just coached your team to 0-6.....

bruce4life is online now Registered User

lol... i dont care you who are that funny right there tell you what... linehan says the same stuff every week, week in and week out, i'm tired of his inability to light a fire under the players..
    Last edited by Nick; -10-15-2007 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    I think it takes a lot of balls to face the press after you just coached your team to 0-6.....
    he doesn't have a choice,he has to speak to the press.

general counsel is offline Registered User

I have no idea how he can continue to run the ball up the middle over and over and over on first and second down when we get to the 10 yard line.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

AlphaRam Guest

Last week, a couple of the players I communicated with thought they were going to win against AZ. One said 'but somehow we let it get away, too."

The offense is who is beat down. The D and special teams are as hyped as they can be for an offense leaving them high and dry time after time.

I can also tell you that one player's wife says that you can feel it around their house...the stress level is high. She wants the team to win, but also wants a win to ease the feel of their household.

jkramsfan Guest

I know other guys have said it here also,but he was given the keys to a car that he isn't able to drive,period.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    I know other guys have said it here also,but he was given the keys to a car that he isn't able to drive,period.

His ability to drive said car might have been more obvious if Lady Luck hadn't see fit to pour sand in his tank.

I dont care who you are ........... no O Line equals sod all offence in anyones book.

As I said in the chat room, we could put the best QB in the NFL in there along with the best RB in the NFL and have Martz calling the plays and still do squat with no O Line.

All the other talk is meaningless.

but I still have to question why the heck on 3rd down and a bunch, we run it up the middle ??????

majorram is offline Registered User

Also why settle for a field goal 16-0 down on a 4th and 1... GOOOO for it....what the hell do you have to lose!!!

steve:l
    "The breakfast Club"

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    I dont care who you are ........... no O Line equals sod all offence in anyones book.

As I said in the chat room, we could put the best QB in the NFL in there along with the best RB in the NFL and have Martz calling the plays and still do squat with no O Line.

All the other talk is meaningless.

but I still have to question why the heck on 3rd down and a bunch, we run it up the middle ??????
    no o-line ? I believe we sent 5 guys out there just like ever other team does,they are professionals just like the others,barron ,incognito, mccollum all starters, so we have 2 replacements,now I'm not saying it's the perfect situation but other teams have lost lineman also, we have a large number of TE's to help out,bottom line we should be able to score some points,not win every game but be somewhat competative and we are not even close. my long winded point is just accept it for what it is and everyone just stop with the we don't have this and we don't have that,we are depleted but these other guys need to step up and they are not.one other point I don't agree Martz would have found away to score points with the personal he had.

serkicker32 Guest

Now granted we should score something better than 3 pts but Barron is at a new position, Cogs is just getting back from an injury, and Andy is not a starter anymore.

Rambos is offline Registered User

No Marc,SJ,Bruce,Hall,Bennett goes out,Holt looks slower every week he is starting to worry me. I hope he will return to form.

As far as Linehan taking chances, yeah he could have and should have. But the last thing I wanted to see was Marc coming into that game and he almost did.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post

I wondered this as well It was either 4th and 18 or 4th and 15 and we ran it up the gut for two yds. Then on 4th and long we didnt kick the fg we went for it. Shouldnt you try to get like half that yardage instead of running up the gut which had not worked all game? Also the Ravens are missing two o-lineman and their line did pretty well. The injuries can not be used as an excuse in this game because the Ravens were without their starting qb and two offensive lineman and Todd Heap left real early. I dont want to hear about our injuries it's the coaching!
    Just Fix It

Ramazing Guest

Holt obviously hobbled. No Ike. No Bulger. No Jackson. Bennett injured again. No Pace. Barron playing LT when his whole pro career so far has been RT. No real LG, McCollum switches over to C because Romberg is out. Incognito is back at RG, but is coming off a high ankle sprain. No real RT (what is it with big dear castoffs?) Oh, forgot about Hall. I just know I'm missing someone from the O side of the ball, too.

On the D side, the front seven are healthy, except for LL(turf toe). Hill is back (but tentative), Brown is back, we have no SS. The D is playing about like most fans expected. They are solid and getting better. ST are better, but miss Hall.

Bottom line is that the O will get better as players return. This is a beat up disspirited team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast