Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,548
    Rep Power
    167

    Scott Linehan Raps!

    I... like... tight... ends
    and I cannot lie!
    You critics all can die!
    But when a guy walks in
    who's six foot six
    and can catch the ball a bit
    I get--

    THE REMAINDER OF THIS THREAD HAS BEEN
    CANCELLED BY AVENGERRAM'S RATIONAL SIDE
    WHO REALIZES THAT HE'S ABOUT TO GET
    IN TROUBLE WITH THE BIG BOSS.

    WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY
    SCHEDULED THREADS.
    Last edited by AvengerRam; -03-08-2008 at 04:31 AM.


  2. #2
    39thebeast's Avatar
    39thebeast is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    conecticut
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Scott Linehan Raps!

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

  3. #3
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Scott Linehan Raps!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I... like... tight... ends
    and I cannot lie!
    You critics all can die!
    But when a guy walks in
    who's six foot six
    and can catch the ball a bit
    I get--

    THE REMAINDER OF THIS THREAD HAS BEEN
    CANCELLED BY AVENGERRAM'S RATIONAL SIDE
    WHO REALIZES THAT HE'S ABOUT TO GET
    IN TROUBLE WITH THE BIG BOSS.

    WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY
    SCHEDULED THREADS.

    The offseason seems to have you getting a bit loopy. I'm not a doctor but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn before and I suggest about 6 beers and pizza and chicken wings to regain your senses.
    Just Fix It

  4. #4
    MauiRam's Avatar
    MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maui, Hi.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    4,864
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Scott Linehan Raps!

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    The offseason seems to have you getting a bit loopy. I'm not a doctor but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn before and I suggest about 6 beers and pizza and chicken wings to regain your senses.
    You know RM, there could be other mitigating circumstances which might contribute to loopiness rather than it merely being the off season. After all this thread was generated late on a Friday nite ... For many of us libations are in order at the end of a long week ..

  5. #5
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Scott Linehan Raps!

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    You know RM, there could be other mitigating circumstances which might contribute to loopiness rather than it merely being the off season. After all this thread was generated late on a Friday nite ... For many of us libations are in order at the end of a long week ..

    I will drink to that......cheers.:beer:
    Just Fix It

  6. #6
    btimsah Guest

    Re: Scott Linehan Raps!

    I must say Avenger, I was laughing at his. My officially stated position on Linehan is that I hate him. So anything you say would not scare me. I think he's the worst coach in football. College, high school or pro.

  7. #7
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,617
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Scott Linehan Raps!

    When one makes a rap song sung by the Rams' head coach, you KNOW the Rams' FA and offseason has been quite boring :P


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

LinkBacks (?)

  1. -03-08-2008, 01:12 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Jim Thomas Live Tuesday, January 15
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -01-17-2008, 03:29 PM
  2. Jim Thomas Live, Jan 4th
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -01-05-2008, 09:34 AM
  3. Postgame With Gordo, Dec. 30
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-31-2007, 03:31 PM
  4. Postgame With Gordo
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -12-21-2007, 10:18 AM
  5. Jim Thomas Live: 12/11/07
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-11-2007, 07:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •