Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: SeaHags start trouble at Rams website

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

SeaHags start trouble at Rams website

Thought I would post this just for fun

John Howard Top Commenter Riverside Community College
    WOW I come to see what's up on my Teams site and see an invader from the seahags lol Most teams are built to complete within their Div. and The Rams have done very well within the Div. Many things can be looked at who has a better record or a better % in this or that, But never forget bone head That on any Sunday anything can happen.

You guys up their are flying around thinking your the pride of the NFL lol yes you guys are playing well good for you. But if I were you I would close your mouth about our Rams team or GSOT you guys have never in your teams history had a team like that ever or RICH history like we do.

Oh by the way how many championships or SB have you won? Oh That's right 0... Lets look at your teams history compared to the RAMS Hummm lol Don't think you want too lol, So go a long now Little seahag and go fin...See More
    Reply 2 Like Unfollow Post Tuesday at 8:40pm
    Les Anderson Top Commenter Delivery Driver at FedEx Freight
    I'm a bit confused.... Your taking stabs at the Seahawk fans and you making comments about the rich history of your team, but that's kinda like Oklahoma City saying that their basketball team has a rich history, which it doesn't. You do have one more Superbowl win than we do, but I seriously doubt you have a rich history, since your team has only been ther since 95.

As for Seattle fans, much like yourself there are obnoxious fans on all teams. So we get a bit excited, wouldn't you if your team were playing the same as ours? In fact I would venture a guess that you would be worse. Do I think your team has no chance? NO..... everyteam can win on any given day, but do I think the Rams will win, probably not. Not because they are a bad team, but because the Seahawks are playing so well and unless you've been in this stadium, you don't have a clue how difficult it is to be yourself. It's possible it will be wet, it will be cold, and it will be louder than anywhere else you have played, and that is fact. Not including the team, the fans here will force teams to do things they wouldn't normally do, it's just reality.

I grew up not far from the Coliseum, so your not the only Ram fan out there. Oh and I would think someone of your age would be a little more grown up. I mean I used to call teams names as a child, but I out grew it a good 30 years ago.

Anyhow, I look forward to another game of football. "GO SEAHAWKS"
    Reply 1 Like 17 hours ago
    I'm sorry to inform you but the RAMS are one of the oldest teams in the NFL ) they moved to STL in 95 lol if I'm not mistaken we have been in The NFL since 1936 or 38 that's the rich history I was talking about. I'm not going to mix words about being grown up with someone who is clearly not lol. I was posting to the bone head in the posts below ! and if you did live in LA then you would have known The RAMS were their since the the forty's lol And yes I have been in that stadium and yes its very very loud. In stead of insulting you as you have tried to do me lol lol I will agree with you about one thing you seahags fans are obnoxious and from the sound of your post not well informed... GO RAMS !!! Just like the 1st meeting this year.
    Reply Like 2 seconds ago
    Trey Fannin Personal Trainer at New York Health and Racquet Club
    I feel the Rams are going to go into Seattle with the proverbial "chip on their shoulder". I really hope it pays off. If so then the Hawks, 9'ers, and Cards will know that next season, within the NFC West, goes through St. Louis. Respect will be ours once again.
    Reply 16 Like Follow Post Monday at 4:44pm
    Tony Dillon University of Phoenix
    Well said/typed Trey!
    Reply Like Tuesday at 11:53am
    Martin Garcia
    sorry buddy , but I don't think they can win in seattle! to be honest! 150-30 last 3 games ,rams is a good team , maybe next year will be compete for nfc west ! MAYBE!
    Reply Like 19 hours ago
    Jannell Clanton
    Very well said Trey. It is absolutely paramount that the Rams draft high in improving their O-line. This team can do incredible things on offense if they have a great O-line.
    Reply Like 14 hours ago
    Terry Furrow Walters State Community College/LSU-Shreveport
    J Jenkins defensive rookie of the year!
    Reply 12 Like Follow Post Monday at 7:27pm
    Karl Hollins ITT Technical Institute
    i agree
    Reply Like Tuesday at 11:24am
    Juan Manny Alfonso Escuela Mexicana de Turismo
    Go RAMS and smash the chikwaks.
    Reply 7 Like Follow Post Monday at 3:50pm
    John Storbeck Top Commenter
    I just want to say that I am a seahawks fan and the Rams look good. I think you need to shore up your run defense but I love jenkins and Bradford is finally developing under the tutelage of Jeff Fisher. The Rams-Seahawks rivlary is there to rekindle and renew. I still remember when you beat us three times and knocked us out of the playoffs and we finally got revenge against you 2 years ago. The Rams will be a force to reckon with and this could start up again next year. You guys have served notice and the NFC west is going to be murder for out of conferance opponents. I love St Louis as a town (You have some of the best sports fans in the nation). Losing sucks and The Rams are a very proud franchise and I rooted for them in the Jim Everett years to beat the ***** and then the Seahawks moved to the NFC. The rivalries sucked for a decade but everythings changed. Great town, Great Fans, Best of Luck!
    Reply 3 Like Follow Post Yesterday at 8:36am
    Robert Buchanan III Moreno Valley High
    Good to know that there are Seahawks fans that actually show respect to their rivals, That Ralph Bone douche is just making the fanbase look bad, Should be a good game cant wait til' sunday.
    Reply 1 Like 22 hours ago
    Welcome to your our site, Its good to have you here. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Job well done on the 49's
    Reply Like 2 seconds ago
    Its going to be tough to beat the Seahawks at home especially since they've been dropping 40+ the past few weeks but if anyone can beat them its the Rams, Our defense has been playing really well and our offense is picking up. GO RAMS!
    Reply 2 Like Follow Post Tuesday at 1:08pm
    Ralph Bone Subscribe Top Commenter Gig Harbor, Washington
    Your offense is picking up against who? the Jets? the Vikings, the Patriots, the *****? FG only get you 3 points. In case you missed sundays night game or the other games prior to that, we score TDs on offense and defense & Sp teams. All three phases of our game are working so well together. Cant wait to witness another beat down of another stuck up, self entitled NFC west opponent.
    Reply 1 Like Tuesday at 6:19pm
    If anybody is stuck up its you, Where did you see me put "Rams are gonna kill the Seahawks" or "embarrass them"? You guys beat the ***** and now you wanna talk like the Seahawks have been on top for years calm down bro because you are just making yourself look stupid. And yes I am aware that a FG is worth 3 points you dont have to remind me.
    Reply 5 Like Tuesday at 8:11pm
    And the Rams are 4-0-1 in the division so we actually have the right to call our team the best in the NFC West unlike you and the rest of the Seahawks fanbase, Get a life dude because I know you have better things to do than go on enemy websites and talk smack when you probably have never put on shoulder pads and a helmet in the first place.
    Reply 3 Like Tuesday at 8:35pm
    View 2 more
    John Weaver Word of Life Bible Institute
    We'll See. Wecome to the HAWKS NEST!
    Reply 2 Like Follow Post Tuesday at 2:39pm
    Need to put on the Bigboy pants for this one.. Rams 20 hawks 16.
    Reply 2 Like Follow Post Monday at 7:22pm
    DREAM ON STUPID!
    Reply 2 Like Tuesday at 12:41am
    Sam Aguilar Top Commenter Service Technician at 5 Star Auto Spa / Frenchies Frozen Yogurt Lounge
    hey Hokie fan and rams fan?? my type of dude!
    Reply Like 22 hours ago
    Timothy Burke
    Go Rams! Dismantle the sea-chickens!
    Reply 1 Like Follow Post 20 hours ago
    Louis St Andrew Las Vegas, Nevada
    you I'm laughin at this look I been a rams fan since I was 7 I'm 24 now and believe I been through it all the downs before kurt and marshal and the good with them up till now and believe me if we play any game and give it everything its a divison game besides like ralph bone or ralph cry b****h we are undefeated in the divison and at 500 right now if you think we going to go in there and lay over your wrong and on another not wilson is playin good but we beat hin already so we know how he play and golden tate ain't do nothin ethier were going to shut him down again so boost your confidence untill the game clock hits zero and don't cry when you see we won.
    Reply Like Follow Post 22 hours ago
    Alissa Metcalf
    As a Seahawks fan, this game is gonna be closer than the 40-Whiners game, but not much, maybe 35-14. With that said at least us 'Seachicken' fans don't have create "Ram Rules" YouTube
    Reply Like Follow Post 13 hours ago
    Brandon Cook Scotus Central Catholic
    You can do it Rams!!! I believe in you!! Beat the Hawks!!!!
    Reply Like Follow Post 22 hours ago
    GOD you people really are flaky! Trey, when was the last time the anything went through St. Louis when concerned about this division? Greatest show on turf? Respect you want? Then F ing earn it! Your team will only be the latest casualty in a "string of ears" type trophy hung around our necks. Just cannon fodder for our exclamation point on a very good year. What's that? You beat us at the beginning of the year? KUDOS you sure did, but alas, that was with a vanilla defense and vanilla offense, just as the Whiner 49er's found out last night. We play outside in the elements, not in a sardine can in a dumpy crap hole of a city, so tell your team to pack a lunch, ear plugs, poncho and tissue from Costco! Bandages too just ask the long line of players out for the season that have been hurt playing this team. Thanks a pants load for your meager attempt to amuse me. FAIL!
    Reply Like Follow Post Tuesday at 12:40am
    Mark Stevens Top Commenter
    Mr. Bone (is that a "stage name," or is just a family tradition to be one?): you compete well with Niner fans to be the most obnoxious in football. Your team had a great draft, and should be formidable for years to come. SHOULD---often QBs have rough sophomore years as DCs figure out ways to stop them---as should all the teams in this division, though the Cards seem to be fraying at the seams. We had an even better draft than you. For the record: you guys are 2-3 in the division right now, we are 4-0-1. That is what Trey meant about the division coming through St. Louis if we win on Sunday. Rams have the speed up front on D. that most other teams do not have, and will be chasing Wilson all over the field as we did last time. Note that we have 25% more sacks than your vaunted D. Rams are perhaps one or two impact players on the D. away from being the best unit in the league---and with 2 extra 1st rounders in the next 2 years that should be within reach. Next season will be here soon enough: let's see where this division is going.
    Reply 1 Like Tuesday at 9:00am
    Gee thanks for attacking my family name, something I was born into and had no creative control over.That is an infantile thing to do coming from a man of your age. I expect that from generation Y ,but not yours. I know the Rams are a good team, my point should have come through more clearly than it is being received and that is; If your team made improvements this year then why are Rams fans so eager to chirp off crap about the exponential improvement of the Seahawks, a team that has owned the Rams for a long time. The facts are the play book was limited to Wilson for the first 8 weeks while learned the offense. And the read option has created problems for everyone, even the Rams. Now that the playbook is wide open, you are seeing more explosive plays to receivers not many people have heard of, it's youth, depth, scheme and coac...See More
    Reply Like Tuesday at 11:57pm
    Dwight A Beatty Viburnum
    Ralph Bone You really have no life i read 1 post on Stlouisrams.com and i seen have posted over 75 comments poor mr bone..... Please keep going on with your dumb comments i find them funny to read as you are having to copy and paste everything from online which is rather sad not nowing everything about the seagulls....
    Reply Like Yesterday at 12:32am
    View 1 more
    Louis St Andrew Las Vegas, Nevada
    ralph you upset don't worry though you guys are a good team but that don't mean you going to win we played alot of mobile quarter back this season and beat every one now the running game shut that down how about the passin gamr were 7th in sacks and janors is killin the pick game and cortland will shut goldentate down but you complain all you want you might make it past the wild card buy no further marry christmas....
    Reply Like Follow Post Tuesday at 5:52am
    Just because you played alot of good teams, mobile QBs, etc.... doesn't mean you will win either. My team is on an absolute tear, best team weve ever had in my opinion. You may defend a few passes and runs, but you also take your sacks home with you as a consolation prize to the end of your season. I know the Rams are a good team, and they show lots of promise, good talent etc..., but to come in here with all that is on the line, with this rabid fan base, playing outside where we play, all I can say is may the force be with you. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Also, we just put up 42 points against the #1 defense, so I dont foresee a problem. Your 7th in sacks is irrelevant.
    Reply Like Tuesday at 6:10pm
    Garrett Beyler Monroe CC
    I think Ralphs upset that his seagulls lost to us in week 4, vanilla offense? It still is. Vanilla defense? It still is. If you want to whine that your team wasn't as good as it is now back in week 4 then I can do the same thing, hey we didn't have amendola back then either wah wah wah I wouldn't expect the seacocks to win a playoff game either, they're overrated and you'll see that come sunday .
    Reply Like Follow Post Tuesday at 1:23am
    Blah blah blah. You will hear us from St. Louis after we Ram another defeat up your collective asses. The only overrated team in the NFC West are the Butt Rams. Have fun drinking the tainted cool aid they feed you from the soup kitchen down there in the Edward Jones Dome of shame. You obviously are an idiot football fan since you you think our game is vanilla now. You'll be drowning yourself in a bowl humble STFU next sunday. I wasn't whining about week 4, just making an obvious statement of the facts. They took the leash of Wilson a few weeks ago and the Seagulls (as you call them) have **** all over the competition. Now get back bread line before you lose your place.
    Reply Like Tuesday at 2:07am
    BTW, is that Monroe Correction Center you are writing from? Take another picture of yourself in the mirror of your moms basement, but next time use better lighting so we can see the picture definition of a real dumbass!
    Reply Like Tuesday at 2:11am
    The hawks will go to San.Fran or Gn.Bay and it all ends. The birds never win on the road NEVER. Merry Christmas!
    Reply Like Tuesday at 4:08am
    View 5 more
    As I said in another post, I wish the Rams luck and hope that no one ends up with serious injuries because I would like to see this division get some respect by beating on all the others next year.
    Reply Like Follow Post 17 hours ago
    Val Solusod
    Go ALL OUT.....this is our playoff game....I hate damn Seapukes....That's all we see here in Anchorage Alaska........Seapuke coach makes me sick....
    Reply Like Follow Post Monday at 8:04pm
    Drink another beer in your igloo and turn off the television if you don't like it then.
    Reply 1 Like Tuesday at 12:42am
    As a Seahawk fan I have to agree with a lot of what you have to say, just not everything, but wow you come back with some funny lines
    Reply Like 17 hours ago
    Danny Saxon Top Commenter Kirkland, Washington
    If you Rams fans think you have any shot to beat the Seahawks, you're delusional!
    Reply Like Follow Post 17 hours ago
    Archie Stewart Top Commenter Ucsd
    Was a Rams fan when they were in the coliseum. Lost interest after they moved. Seahawks fan ten years. So impressed with leadership Russell Wilson brings to the team, coupled with outstanding coaching the team has; their prospects are such that it's easy to believe they'll have home field advantage for playoff games locked up before the season is over in 2013. Good luck Rams!
    Reply Like Follow Post 10 hours ago

TorontoRam is offline Registered User

Re: SeaHags start trouble at Rams website

Nice Holiday greetings all around (for the most part). I plan on sittling down with an Inbev-Busch product and enjoying the game. And, I assume our rivals in Seattle will sit down with a double-frappacino-dedecaf-skinny. Here's to a hard-fought game; relatively few fist-fights in the stands; and all of the members of the 12th man developing laryngitis tonight (only for one day mind you).

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

And now you understand why Dez and the admin team are so valuable - it's our job to keep that kind of drivel off of this site.

BlueTalon is offline Registered User

tl:dr

Am I understanding correctly that the OP saw Seahawk smack-talk on another forum, and then started a new thread here about it? That's a little weird.
    RamDez and Rammed like this.

TorontoRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    And now you understand why Dez and the admin team are so valuable - it's our job to keep that kind of drivel off of this site.
    I must admit that I don't consider some rivalry talk 'drivel,' especially when, for the most part it's respectful. If you'd like to see some nasty drivel visit the 40Whiners fan forums. It kinda matches what happens to hapless rival fans who sit in the stands in SF.
    RamDez likes this.

We have a few who we consider friends from over in Seahawk land. We can discuss football with them and never have any trouble. If it's whiner fans...well, we don't even consider it in most cases.

Hey, BT, how ya been? Still sore from losing to the Rams?

Nah. I wasn't even sore then. I thought we played like crap, but the better team won that day.

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Maybe it was there, but I didn't see it. It would have been nice if someone pointed out that they would not be in a position to make the playoffs without the fail mary; the absolute WORST officiating in modern football history (three badly blown descision in one play). That one play was almost as bad (in relation to black eye on the sport) as the entire cheatroits' "dynasty" (starting with the most rigged SB in NFL history).

gap

Coulda woulda shoulda. If the Seahawks don't get that call, then maybe we don't get the call against us in Miami and we win that game. And then we'd be exactly where we are now.

You should try watching that entire Seahawks-Packers game some time. Bad officiating is what allowed the Pack to take the late lead in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTalon View Post
    Coulda woulda shoulda. If the Seahawks don't get that call, then maybe we don't get the call against us in Miami and we win that game. And then we'd be exactly where we are now.

You should try watching that entire Seahawks-Packers game some time. Bad officiating is what allowed the Pack to take the late lead in the first place.
    Rams fans know about bad officiating....since 2001.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Uh Oh someone hit a nerve....

Good luck in the Playoffs! Wish we could have joined you.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Uh Oh someone hit a nerve....

Good luck in the Playoffs! Wish we could have joined you.
    This is where we are at and nothing's going to change that--however, I'm curious, would we be in a different circumstance right now had the Packers won that game?

I just can't help myself...all the what if's lol

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

UK Ramfan 83 is offline Registered User

Agreed.

I'm a very firm believer in what goes around comes around. I can give example to countless occasions in my life, where I have been given huge breaks out of the blue, only to get bit in the azz (also, out of the blue) for something unrelated later down the line. Same in sports.

How many games have we had where we think we've been short changed by the zebras, only to get huge calls later on in the same match, or a later fixture down the road?

It's all swings & roundabouts as we say in Blighty.

I even learnt today that every molecule of water on this planet is the same stuff that was around 65 million years ago. It just gets recycled all the time and re-distributed unevenly.

There is NO such thing as 'new water'

....apparently.

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UK Ramfan 83 View Post
    Agreed.

I'm a very firm believer in what goes around comes around. I can give example to countless occasions in my life, where I have been given huge breaks out of the blue, only to get bit in the azz (also, out of the blue) for something unrelated later down the line. Same in sports.

How many games have we had where we think we've been short changed by the zebras, only to get huge calls later on in the same match, or a later fixture down the road?

It's all swings & roundabouts as we say in Blighty.

I even learnt today that every molecule of water on this planet is the same stuff that was around 65 million years ago. It just gets recycled all the time and re-distributed unevenly.

There is NO such thing as 'new water'

....apparently.
    I would have to disagree here. I cannot think of a single game where a bad decision (call or non-call) by the officials that changed a RAMS loss to a win (since the move to St. Louis). I can think of no less than three games (many more calls in those games) this year alone where a bad decision by the officials turned a very likely win into a loss.

Then there are teams like the digits (I am starting to really like this nickname), cheatroits, and stealers where there are more win influencing decisions than there are loss influencing decisions. Maybe these aren't intentional, and are just 'benefit of the doubt - based on reputation' type of decisions, but they still are inconsistent applications of the NFL rule book.

Am I saying the officials have never made a mistake in the RAMS favor? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But not one of those mistakes was a game changer.

gap

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gap View Post
    I would have to disagree here. I cannot think of a single game where a bad decision (call or non-call) by the officials that changed a RAMS loss to a win (since the move to St. Louis). I can think of no less than three games (many more calls in those games) this year alone where a bad decision by the officials turned a very likely win into a loss.

Then there are teams like the digits (I am starting to really like this nickname), cheatroits, and stealers where there are more win influencing decisions than there are loss influencing decisions. Maybe these aren't intentional, and are just 'benefit of the doubt - based on reputation' type of decisions, but they still are inconsistent applications of the NFL rule book.

Am I saying the officials have never made a mistake in the RAMS favor? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But not one of those mistakes was a game changer.

gap
    I was going to use the time the officials didnt notice the clock mismanagement by the time/clock keepers in the Lions game. but i guess since that was a non call that doesnt count.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast