Large_Ant is offline Registered User

Seahawks fan says "If I may..."

A few notes...

* Football is a crazy game. Not two weeks ago I was all but hoping your team plane would crash in a fiery heap. Today I found myself rooting for you guys.

* I miss Martz. While Steven Jackson looked great, what happened to the Rams team I know that could score on any and every play? I've long said Jackson wasn't being used properly. Now I'm not so sure that Bulger is. For all his talent, he just looked so handcuffed to me today.

* Bulger is probably the most accurate passer in the NFL. Not the best, but the most accurate. That pass to Curtis was pure money. He either catches it or it's an incompletion - no other option. That's the way you throw a pass.

* The announcers needed a clue. I've never seen a player draw as much praise for a blatant pass interference that wasn't called as I did when I saw Davis flat out mug Isaac Bruce. Seriously, that was ridiculous.

* That was one of the best games today. It always feels better to win when you know that the game will be replayed on "Tuesday... and Wednesday!" God, I hate those commercials.

----------------------------------------------------
    Seattle Seahawks - 2004 & 2005 NFC West Champions

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: Seahawks fan says "If I may..."

God, I hate those commercials.
    Yeah, but u have to love that Bengals cheerleader on the right side of the screen. She is a gorgeous blond and I love seeing her 100's of times on Sundays lol

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I couldn't agree more with those notes, man. Another classy fan from another team, which is always good to see.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

MikeB1603 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Large_Ant View Post
    A few notes...

* Football is a crazy game. Not two weeks ago I was all but hoping your team plane would crash in a fiery heap. Today I found myself rooting for you guys.

Not next week I bet

* I miss Martz. While Steven Jackson looked great, what happened to the Rams team I know that could score on any and every play? I've long said Jackson wasn't being used properly. Now I'm not so sure that Bulger is. For all his talent, he just looked so handcuffed to me today.

I have been sensing that too but it seems to me more of a confidence in his protection than playcalling, although that has had some effect as well I am sure.

* Bulger is probably the most accurate passer in the NFL. Not the best, but the most accurate. That pass to Curtis was pure money. He either catches it or it's an incompletion - no other option. That's the way you throw a pass.

Give him time to make it happen and it most likely will. 9/9 on the final drive was great stuff by Bulger. Good thing he did that too because had he not we would be reading a bunch of anit-Bulger threads going on in these forums.

* The announcers needed a clue. I've never seen a player draw as much praise for a blatant pass interference that wasn't called as I did when I saw Davis flat out mug Isaac Bruce. Seriously, that was ridiculous.

I'm beginning to listen to Fox announcers less and less every broadcast, I think I may be watching a mute TV with a radio beside me next week.

* That was one of the best games today. It always feels better to win when you know that the game will be replayed on "Tuesday... and Wednesday!" God, I hate those commercials.
    ---------------

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

God, I hate those commercials.
    You spent all Sunday watching games on the tube.....Spent all Sunday watching games on the tube

But you missed 85 and there was nothing you could do.....Nothing you could do

So here's a suggestion, from a real good friend, you can check out the games, on the NFL N

If you didn't see me......On Sunday.......Then you can seeeeeeeee meeeeeeee on Tuuuuuuuuesday, Tuesday and Wednesday!

BlueTalon is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce=GOAT View Post
    Yeah, but u have to love that Bengals cheerleader on the right side of the screen. She is a gorgeous blond and I love seeing her 100's of times on Sundays lol
    I'm with you on that! I've tried a few times to ignore her and focus on one of the other girls, but (A) I've never really been able to, and (B) I always finish the commercial thinking that I've wasted an opportunity to enjoy looking at her.

(edit) Hey, why does my avatar keep disappearing? Several time now, I have posted something and the avatar is blank. Then I go to the User CP, and find that there is no avatar selected. Then I upload a suitable picture (within the size specs) and save the changes. Then I go back to the post, and see the avatar. Then I come back later and do another post, and the whole process repeats itself. Might that have anything to do with your recent server changeover?
    Last edited by BlueTalon; -11-27-2006 at 12:04 AM.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTalon View Post
    why does my avatar keep disappearing?
    Dunno, I always see your avatar.

BlueTalon is offline Registered User

It appears to be gone now -- at least, I can't see it, at whatever time this posts (if that helps anyone diagnose a potential problem.)

(edit) OK, that's strange -- the avatar appeared with this post, but has disappeared from the previous post.

Sorry for the off-topic.
    Last edited by BlueTalon; -11-27-2006 at 04:05 AM.

Stay away from her, she's mine, YOU HEAR??!!

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Stay away from her, she's mine, YOU HEAR??!!
    lol, she is beautiful isn't she? I have tried to find pics of her online with no luck. anyone know her name or a link to pics of her?

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Always nice to see fans that have some respect

lol, she is beautiful isn't she? I have tried to find pics of her online with no luck. anyone know her name or a link to pics of her?
    Is she a real cheerleader? You can go to http://www.bengals.com/cheerleaders/ to see pictures of all the Bengals cheerleaders and I don't see her.

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTalon View Post
    It appears to be gone now -- at least, I can't see it, at whatever time this posts (if that helps anyone diagnose a potential problem.)

(edit) OK, that's strange -- the avatar appeared with this post, but has disappeared from the previous post.
    Next time don't buy your computer from a guy in a van parked at a busy intersection. Sure its a great deal, but.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Holygod she's hot. I doubt she's really a cheerleader, though. She's probably just an extra trying to get some work. And if she's just an extra in a NFLN commercial, she's definitely not high-profile and you're probably not going to find out who she is.

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

nuclearman is offline Registered User

A few notes...

Are you sure you are a Seahawks fan??... you seem literate, reasoned and intelligent.. I don't miss Martz myself.. and I think Bulger, although he hasn't been as explosive this year ..he has been very, very good... and Steven Jackson was finally used effectively.. this will give him confidence to really put up some big numbers for the remainder of the season..

Last edited by nuclearman; -11-27-2006 at 11:08 PM. Reason: typo