DPskywalker is offline Registered User

Seahawks Schedule

The Seahawks are now public enemy #1. They weren’t supposed to win this weekend at Chicago, and their schedule is really easy moving forward. They need to lose games that they should win to avoid getting 9 wins. Here’s there schedule: home Cards, @ Raiders, home Giants, @ Cards, @ Saints, home Chiefs, home Panthers….not out of the question that they win 5 of those 6…@ *****, home Falcons, @ Bucs, home Rams.

The swing games here are in yellow. The games they should win are in green, and the game they should lose is in red. Basically, what I’m getting at is that they’d really have to crap the bed against the Cards or Raiders for them to not get 9 wins…unless they went 1-5 in those swing games, which is not likely (4 of the 6 are at home).

If you put a gun to my head, I’d say the Seahawks are looking at 11-5 or 10-6. We really need them to go 8-8.

The Rams MUST win next week @ Bucs if we’re keep pace with Seattle. We have the Panthers at home the following week, and then we get a bye before we head to SF. Carolina is a win, so if we win @ Bucs, we will be taking a 3-game win streak into the bye week.

Must win game @ Tampa.

GO RAMS!!!

Re: Seahawks Schedule

Okay, I copied and pasted that from an email I sent to my friends and it obviously didn't work. My apologies.

The gist is that we MUST win @ TB on SUnday if we're going to keep pace with Seattle, whose schedule is obnoxiously easy moving forward. They're going to have to lose some real gimme games to win less than 9 games.

We have to win Sunday and take our three game win-streak (we'll slaughter Carolina at home) into the bye before we face SF.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

They play AZ twice and looks as if tards are improving. Those games aren't in the bag. Whiners are also in the upswing and could take the last one from them at SF. Chokeland will choke and then they have Giants and Saints, those are two possible loses. KC, Atlanta, and maybe Bucs are competitive games.

Another note we currently have the tie breaker, so in a sense they are only 1/2 game ahead of us. I don't see them as much a threat as AZ. Tards seem to have the easier schedule plus they have a game on us.

It is too early to predict a lot of these games. I advise one game at a time starting with the Bucs or as someone else stated "enjoy the victory vs Chargers for now."
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

I really dont see the Hawks beating the Giants or Falcons, but then again they do have a strong home record

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Yeah, the Giants and Falcons should be red, I'm not buying that they are better then them. If we take care of business, it could be a fun game against the Hawks at quest come week 17...

Molotov is offline Registered User

You can't just assign wins and losses like that. That's just not how it works. The Rams are better than the Seahawks. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

rNemesis is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DPskywalker View Post
    We have to win Sunday and take our three game win-streak (we'll slaughter Carolina at home) into the bye before we face SF.
    Who told you we are going to beat Carolina? You cant just say that as if its set in stone. We are still trying to recover from all of our losing. To call games like that, particularly when your team is not THAT great yet, is absurd and obviously lacks humbleness.

AtlantaRamFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov View Post
    You can't just assign wins and losses like that. That's just not how it works. The Rams are better than the Seahawks. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
    Exactly. If the last 2 weeks taught us anything its that we were going to kill the Lions and get butchered by the Chargers. Thats why I love football. Lets focus on TB. After that, we'll focus on the next game. Let the Seahawks do their thing, and when week 17 rolls around we'll see where we stack up in the W-L column.

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

The friggin squaks took advantage of a sick Cutler and blitzed him too much, hence they won. My hats off to them for beiing right on Defence. How ever, the only way to be sure we win the West is to win every game we play starting with Tampa who is better than I thought they would be.

So I chose to look at it like this, The Rams beat the Squaks who beat the Bears, sniff, So the Rams are better than a 4-2 team.

GO RAMS BEAT THE bay

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

This division is pretty weak right now... its the perfect time for us to come, sweep in and grab this division.

Obviously, I don't have a crystal ball, but if all those games were played tomorrow, Seattle would be favored in all but 2 (@NO and @SF). The Giants game might be a pick, but Seattle is super tough at home.

The point is that the Seahawks are going to have to lose games that, currently, they are favored to win in order to not win 10 games. The idea that 8-8 or 7-9 wins this division is false.

Follow?

All that said, if we take care of business, we'll be fine.