Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Re: Season over before it even starts.

Quote Originally Posted by moloch41 View Post
    YOu guys are just being negative- Linehan and Haslett just need one more season to right this ship...give them some time...geez...
    I Love the Humor

reyesforlife313 is offline Registered User

Terrible display today.......I felt ashamed watching my team go out and play like THAT....I could not see a single ounce of desire to play.....I have not seen one of my Rams teams play this horribly since the good 'ol Los Angeles/Anaheim days.....the only positive i can possible see outta this...is if we keep playing this bad.....we could be back in Los Angeles very soon!

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Ashamed is the right word. This team was completely unprepared and lacked intensity, and the performance reflected that in every way. Look at the difference between the job Andy Reid does as a coach compared to Linehan. I'm so discouraged right now it isn't even funny.

And we get the SuperBowl Champs next week....

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Season isn't over, there are plenty of reasons to keep watching if only to see just how bad it might get .

'Humour' aside, and its easy to start getting sarcastic on the basis of a single game, its going to be a real indicator of the character of some of the newer players on this team and of the leadership of some of the older players.

I really hope, rather than throwing people under a bus, that some of the more experienced guys take on the responsibility of pulling this team around as far as they possibily can irrespective of any and every effort Linehan might make. If Linehan really fails to provide any leadership then that's where it has to come from and its more than just bawling people out when there's a microphone stuck in your face.

Play you heart out, retain some pride in yourself and your uniform and resolve not to let you team-mates down.

The season isn't over and there's always reasons to keep watching.

JFMose is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Frito View Post
    How can we as fans sit through an entire season with this kind of product. We are not even being shown any hope unless you count the punter but, I dont see a punter scoring any points any time soon.

This is humiliating. I have never been so embarrassed as a Ram Fan. There is abolutly nothing to hold on to.

Can anyone give me a reason for hope in this season?
    Where were you last year? I got roasted everyday at school for being a rams fan lol

Season's gonna be tough, but I think we can win our division if the Seahawks played like they did today

Mooselini is offline Registered User

There is 15 more games to go. We can only hope for a drastic improvement by next week. The Bash might get ruined by the Giants. It could end up being a giant mess....I hope it doesn't.

The leadership needs to be there, but when you lose two leaders in week one, it's tough on the team. SJax needs to step up vocally. He's the only one I think can motivate this team as of now.

ScottD413 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rams2061 View Post
    I see some coaches who what won't be around next year. The Rams should have drafted Matt Ryan. Bulger is the same as last year.
    Why we didn't make a move for a QB is beyond me! Marc is getting older, slower, and more pathetic every week. We needed to plan for the future, and in typical Rams fashion we didn't

eldfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Frito View Post
    I have never been so embarrassed as a Ram Fan.
    You have never been this embarrassed as a Ram fan so far.
    I hear you I don't know what to say we got the world champs the hawks the Bills who beat down the hawks all coming. I feel we are deep in the tunnel and there is some light, dag it's a train.
    :ramlogo:

eldfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ScottD413 View Post
    Why we didn't make a move for a QB is beyond me! Marc is getting older, slower, and more pathetic every week. We needed to plan for the future, and in typical Rams fashion we didn't
    The Rams just gave Bulger a hugh deal there were no way we were taking a QB but I wish we would have went hard after Lito Sheppard now.
    :ramlogo:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12