rampower is offline Registered User

Season predictions

Now that we are just past midway point of the season, what do you all reckon of the rams superbowl chances? Will we get homefield? Can we win without it? Do you see any problems down the line? I see the SF ***** as a problem. We could finish up with the second best record in the NFL and come second. No homefield. I think a lot hinges obviously on the whiners return game and other games in the nfc west.
    That whiners game is key to home field.

I think we will win our division and that whiners game. But I will stop short of a superbowl win prediction, why? I like to wait and see, but we will be there or thereabouts.

Anyone else?

The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

The Limey is offline Registered User
    13-3

We'll beat the whiners, lose to the Saints by one point after giving up a league record 47 turnovers (including 19 fumbles by Candidate) and our second string will get beat by the Falcons in the last game - after home field advantage has been tied up.

joeramfan is offline Registered User

Re: Season predictions

Originally posted by rampower
    Now that we are just past midway point of the season, what do you all reckon of the rams superbowl chances? Will we get homefield? Can we win without it? Do you see any problems down the line? I see the SF ***** as a problem. We could finish up with the second best record in the NFL and come second. No homefield. I think a lot hinges obviously on the whiners return game and other games in the nfc west.
    That whiners game is key to home field.

I think we will win our division and that whiners game. But I will stop short of a superbowl win prediction, why? I like to wait and see, but we will be there or thereabouts.

Anyone else?
    I share some of your sentiment but not all of it.There is alot of season left and 4 of 7 games are home where we rule if Kurt starts losing only once to the aints,as far as the whiners we will beat them again,they'll make the playoffs but we wont have to face them,they'll be out by then.The aints will be lucky to even make the playoffs,we own this division this year and the next 3-4 to come.:angryram: :lid: :angryram:

DJRamFan is offline Registered User
    14-2

We lose one of the later games after home field has been clinched and all the second teamers are in there...whiners game is close, aints game is a blow out = we win both of course.
    DJRamFan
    ClanRam Fantasy Football Commissioner
    2003 & 2004 ClanRam Cup Champion

ClanRam

LONG LIVE MIKE MARTZ

NFL Champions: 1945, 1951
    NFC Champions: 1979, 1999, 2001
    Division Champions: 1945, 1949-1951, 1955, 1967, 1969, 1973-1979, 1985, 1999, 2001, 2003

Super Bowl XXXIV Champions

RAMble On is offline Registered User
    I agree with DJ. 14-2 overall. The second loss comes after we clinch home field.

The only thing that can stop us is injuries:rolleyes:

(I write this as I knock wood)
    The Spartan General-King Leonidas shouted "Molon Labe" to the Persian King Xerxes, when Xerxes offered to spare the lives of Leonidas, and his people if they would lay down their arms. The phrase literally means, "Come and get them"... At the time, the Persian army outnumbered the Spartans 600,000 to 300, or 2,000-1.