WHAT A SCREWED UP WAY TO GET 2ND PICK AGAIN...

(LAUGH'N) ALL IN ALL VERY DISAPPOINTING, BUT I GUESS WE REALLY HAD TO HIT BOTTOM,,,AND BOY WE REALLY DID. BEATING WASHINGTON AND DALLAS I GUESS WAS OUR HIGH POINT, NOT WINNING ANYTHING ELSE WAS A LOW POINT FOR ME....SO BAD, I FIGURED ID STAY AWAY FROM HERE, I FIGURED ITS BETTER TO SAY NOTHING THAN BE NEGATIVE.

HATE ME, BUT IM NO FAN OF $TEVEN JACK$ON, NOT AFTER THE UNSUCSESSFUL SEASON, HIM HOLDING OUT, AND I WILL GO ON TO SAY A LESS THAN STEELAR PERFORMANCE,, THAT I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED FROM A HOLDOUT....ALOTTA SIZZLE AND NO STEAK, YUP I CALLED HIM OUT.... I LAY ANOTHER PORTION ON LINEHAN, FOR BEING A COACH WITHOUT BALLS,,,AND YES IF I WAS THE COACH I WOULD HAVE EITHER SAT JACKSON ON THE BENCH-TRADED HIM EVEN, OR FINED THE HELL OUT OF HIM...NO MATTER HOW YOU CUT IT, IT WAS A GOOD ASSIST IN SCREWING THIS SEASON ( THAT CONTRACTS WORTHLESS TO ME)..AND WE ACTED LIKE IT WAS OK.....AND AS EXPECTED. JACKSON GOT INJURED FOR LACK OF CONTACT CONDITIONING....I GAURENTEE IF A PRO CAN GET OVER ON A COACH AND BE A LAYDOWN ARTIST....HE WOULD BE DRINKING HATERAIDE IN MY FOOTBALL CAMP...TRUST ME...IF U KISS ASS TO GET WHAT U NEED FROM A PLAYER, U WILL SUK AS A COACH ( PLEASE EXCUSE MY RIDGID SPEACH ) AS WE WITNESSED THIS SEASON....OK NOW THAT MANAGEMENT IS CHANGED, AND HOPEFULLY THE CHUMP THAT DECIDED TO TRADED OFF KURT WARNER IS GONE, WHOM WE WILL BE WATCHING IN THE SUPERBOWL, WHILE SOME SORRY ASSES ARE ON THE SOFA,,,I HOPE WE AS A TEAM LEARNED FROM THIS SEASON, WE CAN HAVE ALL THE TALENT IN THE WORLD...WITHOUT LEADERSHIP, COMMITMENT, TEAM RESPECT...WE AINT SHYT, AND NEVER WILL BE.

HOPEFULLY THERE IS A NEW SHERIF IN TOWN, AND HE LOOKS AT THE VETERNS IN THE SAME LIGHT AS A ROOKIE IN CAMP...AND MY OPINION IS: YESTERDAYS HEROICS WONT HELP YOU TODAY,, IF YOU WANT THE STARTING JOB, U EARN IT....YOU HAVE YOUR ARSE IN CAMP SWEATING WITH THE REST OF US..AND GUESS WHAT,, IF THE ROOKIE IS BETTER, HE GETS THE JOB,,,,( THATS HOW THE RAMS RAN CAMP LAST YEAR)

LEADERSHIP IS WHAT WE NEED, COMMITMENT IS WHAT WE NEED,
DEDICATED TO THE TEAM... AND SOME PLAYERS WHO CAN PULL THE SWORD FROM BEING DEEPLY IMBEDDED IN THE STONE AND CAN HONESTLY SAY NO ONE WILL TAKE ME..NO ONE!

WITH HOPEFUL EYES I LOOK TO THE NEW COACHES..AND I SAY, LET THE PLAYERS DRINK UP ON THE HATERAIDE,,, MAKE CAMP A BINDING-BONDING BAPTISM IN FIRE,,,AND SO HELP ME GOD , PITTY THE POOR FOOL WHO IS A HOLDOUT HENCE FORTH......FIND ME A LEADER ON THE FIELD WHO CAN TUNNEL HIS SIGHT ON THE FIELD, DEAF TO FOOTSTEPS AROUND HIM, AND FEARLESS TO STAND IN THE POCKET, PROTECTED BY SOME LINEMEN WHO WILL KNOW THIER JOB IS TO HOLD THE LINE, UNWAVERING.....

DEFENSIVE SAFETIES WHO HOPEFULLY HAVE LEARNED FROM THIS YEARS HISHAPS, MISREADS, OVER ANTICIPATES...YUP WE DID IT ALOT..
FILM-FILM-FILM,,,WATCH WHAT U DID, HOPEFULLY WATCH THOSE THAT DO IT WELL...AND APPLY YOURSELF MENTALLY. LIVE IT IN YOUR SLEEP.

WE NEED TO FINISH....WE PLAYED SOME DAMN GOOD GAMES AND LET THEM SLIP THROUGH OUR CLENCHED FIST BECAUSE WE COULDNT CLOSE THE DEAL.....HERE'S THE DEAL...PUT YOUR EFFERTS FURTHER AHEAD THEN THE TIME REMAINING...EVERY QUARTER IS THE FINAL QUARTER, EVERY 4TH DOWN IS THE LAST DOWN OF THE GAME... AND UNTIL YOU CAN ACTUALLY MENTALLY PUT YOURSELF PAST THAT POINT...YOUR NOT GONNA CLOSE... YEAH BUDDY,,,,,EVERY DOWN IS THE RED ZONE THIS YEAR....EVERY DOWN IS WITH 30 SECONDS TO GO.......

I'LL NOW STEP OFF THIS SOAPBOX, AND WITH MY STEP DOWN I WILL CLOSE MY EYES, AND PRAY THAT WE WILL TRULY BE A BETTER TEAM THROUGH PERSONNAL SACRIFICE OF DEVOTION AND KNOWLEDGE.

WE WILL HAVE A WINNING SEASON...WE WILL PREVAIL..... THIS IS ALL BEHIND US NOW, AND THE STONE HAS BEEN STEPPED UPON.... THE QUEST IS YOURS....GET WHAT YOUR HERE FOR!

GO RAMS 2009 I LOVE THIS TEAM

RAM 56 TERRY HAGINS