StRams is offline Registered User

Seats in the DOME!

Hey all,

I'm wanting to go to the seattle game this year and am looking at tickets to buy. Besides the obvious lower level 50 yard line (too expensive), where are good seats in the dome. Is the upper level along the side lines a pretty good view?

I'm from Denver, and I know the upper deck at mile High (invesco) isnt bad.

Anyway, just looking for a bit of advice as to economy and view.

Thanks in advance.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Seats in the DOME!

I've sat at the very top of the dome and it isn't that bad. However, I also was living in STL at the time so it didn't really matter to me. Now, I live in Austin and if I was only going to one game a year I would fork out the money to get as low as I could. Just my opinion though. My opinion and $150 will get you a grande latte at Starbucks.

GameTime is offline Registered User

Well, I would have to say that there really is no bad seat in the dome. Upperdeck is fine. Unfortunately, I am at the top of that deck four rows from the top. I still have a good view though from the corner of the endzone. I think you will get your money worth up there.

GameTime is offline Registered User

Oh, by the way, If you need some people to hang with for food and beverages before the game. Feel free to join me.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

I'm working on getting tickets for the Seattle game as well, and having shelled out money to get good seats for Rams/Bucs last year, I'd say it's worth spending a little extra to get good seats.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

general counsel is offline Registered User

Two words for you my friend. E Bay. At least i think thats two words. Personally, i think sitting in the middle of the field is more important than how low you are. If you are in the end zone, the other side of the field is a long long way away.

I was in the end zone for both super bowls. Isaac Bruces td came right at me and The Tackle was over 100 yards away. In sb 36, our fourth quarter spurt (including the spectacular hit at the goal line on warner) was right in front of me. I still cant get over leonard little hitting brady on the arm and missing by less than a foot a sack, fumble, td and title for us right after the kickoff when we tied it up. Happened right in front of me.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

I've sat at the very top of the dome and it isn't that bad. However, I also was living in STL at the time so it didn't really matter to me. Now, I live in Austin and if I was only going to one game a year I would fork out the money to get as low as I could. Just my opinion though. My opinion and $150 will get you a grande latte at Starbucks.
    Hey those end zone seats at last years game weren't that bad. At least we saw Bulger run it in for the winning score.
    Oh... wait; yah we lost that one............
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey