Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Is Seattle THAT Good?

Yes they're 3-0. Yes their defense is ranked number one, but....

The teams they have beat are a combined 2-10, with two of them winless.
    New Orleans, Tampa Bay and the Whiners are not exactly NFL powerhouses.
    Their offense is middle of the pack and not really that impressive.

I like our chances.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is Seattle THAT Good?

They're playing with a lot of confidence right now. Its going to be important to keep them from getting a quick start.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Is Seattle THAT Good? Let's give them a C-

It will definitely be up to our DEFENSE to prove the C-Hawks are NOT that good. :angryram:

rammanNFL Guest

Seattle is doing very good right now! but remember they did about the same last year! good start but the Rams did win the West. Are any of you guys going to the seattle game if so e-mail me at kennyreising@hotmail.com!

rampete Guest

i agree with the top post that the seahawks win/loss and defensive ranking is overstated and may be misleading. i think both teams are very similar in talent and playing level. the key to the rams victory may be the run defense against a very formidable shaun alexander of the seahawks... the key to the seahawks victory may be getting turnovers and holding faulk in check...

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

You're ALL right. We have to beat them early, our defense will HAVE to keep the Chickens' offense off the field, and we can NOT, under ANY circumstance, turn the ball over.

The Chickens opened with a very weak schedule, and it's time to expose their weaknesses, and clip their wings. We aren't gonna the 'Hawks fly through this season, are we? (Crowd screams: NO!!) We aren't gonna watch the D' get soft again, are we? (Crowd screams: NO!!) We're gonna go in there and fight like our whole season is at stake and make those big plays, right?!?! (Crowd screams: RIGHT!!)

Now let's get in there and show these Chickens who REALLY rules the roost!!!

Sorry, Mama gets pumped up after a really good game. :redface:

SoCalHawksFan Guest

LOL....Yes, the Seattle Seahawks ARE that Good !!

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

We'll see. I think it's about time our Rams remind everybody that we're still here and capable of beating anybody. Even the overrated Seahawks will fall to the future NFC West Champions.

Uberman Guest

I remember a real quick start early last year. I see this ram team as a great test to see just what we are capable of. I see the seahawks as favorites here. The Seahawks and the Rams split 2 very close games last year. However since then the things done by the hawk organization, I would say has made them a better team. The Hawk Defense has gotten better while the Ram Defense has gotten worse. Both offenses have made few changes but the Ram O line is worse off. I really look to see the hawks win, but i also think that the Rams will be the first real test our defense will have. On a side note, please stop calling the seahawks the seachickens . . . thats crap that belongs in a smack shack. You dont see me calling your team the lambs in here. Thanks gang

Hasselbeck8MVP Guest

You'll find out soon enough now won't you

By the way that "weak" Saints team beat you guys....and we won comfortably down in the Superdome...

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Seattle is that good. They make plays, and Hasselbeck is the real deal. Their defense is good, but they take risks. If the Rams can make that defense pay a few times, that might set the tone for the rest of the game. To me, the Rams have to jump out early and score touchdowns. That's the main key to the game. Get out early and often on Seattle and that secondary which is good but very opportunistic could crumble.

Shadesofgrey Guest

It still cracks me up when I think about Hassleback's comment in the Green Bay game last year...with his high pitched voice..."We want the ball and we are going to score" What a weenie

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Is it just me or does squeeky-voiced Matt Hasselbeck aleays seem to get his foot stuck in his mouth. This game I read a quote where he basically said that the Rams haven't replaced Wistrom at right defensive end. Wouldn't it be great to see Fisher or Hargrove crush him?

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I don't know what was better, Shades. The comments themselves or the fact that he then went on to end the game himself by throwing the INT that was returned for a touchdown.

Anywho, the Seahawks have beaten some not-so-great teams to get to their lofty undefeated record, which makes me wonder how good of a defense they really are. They beat the Saints (a team we should have beat), the Buccaneers (winless and struggling offensively), and the ***** (arguably the worst team in the league). Nothing I'd really be bowing down over. I think their defense has improved, but I'll believe it when I see it against the Rams, not the other teams they've basically walked over.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    Is it just me or does squeeky-voiced Matt Hasselbeck aleays seem to get his foot stuck in his mouth. This game I read a quote where he basically said that the Rams haven't replaced Wistrom at right defensive end. Wouldn't it be great to see Fisher or Hargrove crush him?
    Indeed. I also remember Wistrom laying what many Seahawk fans (and even Hasselbeck himself in a way) thought was a cheap shot at the Rams home game against them. Now Wistrom is on their team, and I'm curious if that play ever came up between them.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast