the brent Guest

Seattle Rams fans

Having just relocated to Seattle I am looking for a bar/ place that Rams fans congregate for games, etc. I know there is such a place here, there are plenty of Rams fans.

viper is offline Registered User

Re: Seattle Rams fans

I'm a couple hours south of you in Vancouver, Washington. I don't know about anything going on in Seattle regarding Ram meeting places. There doesn't seem to be much of that down here either. But, just wanted to welcome you aboard!

KurtWarner2005MVP Guest

I was over on the seahawks.net site and I saw you asked the same question. I saw that one guy said that their are Ram fans are a place called Neighbors and a place called Capital Hill. Did you see that post? I live in KC and never been to Seattle (probly not missing much, lol), so i dont know what he's talking about. Hope you find the Rams hangouts.

Rock on Ram brother. Represent us all out there in chicken land. watch out for tree huggers, lumberjacks, and grunge rockers and you should be fine. i have a cousin who lives in oregon and he says that people over there don't like country music or nascar at all. that they are all liberal hippies. Don't know if it's true, but if it is don't fret brother. We've got your back here in the real part of the country. GO RAMS!!!

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

I'm a grunge rocker, hate country music and the hobby of Nascar. What's wrong with that?

beerhelmet Guest

Capitol Hill is an area of Seattle... and yeah, I've heard that on saturday & sunday nights quite a few Rams fans can be found at a bar called Neighbors in that area.

If you are a diehard rams fan and visiting Seattle, you might want to check it out.

the brent Guest

Yes i do live in Seattle now.
    Most of those replies I got on The seahawks/net site were derrogatory and not really any help. One of them that reccomended Capital Hill I asked to expound on that and he (or she) admitted that he was joking , I guess Capital Hill is an area where alot of folks with "alternative lifestyles" congregate - now, not that there is anything wrong with that, its just not for me. So anyway that person was just sending me the wrong way in jest, fair enough, I would probably make similiar reccomendations to a Seahawk fan in St. Louis, in good humor mind you, nothing harmful. (unlike some of those people on the forums at seahawks.net wishing Torry Holt would snap an ankle.)
    This Neighbors bar was suggested by someone at seahawks.net as well but when I looked it up the the only thing I could find was a Neighbors Disco Bar - so I'm kind of thinking it is along the lines of the first suggestion. Doesn't matter, i'll be there in my blue and gold pre-super bowl win I. Bruce jersey Nov. 13 at Qwest field to watch the Mighty Beloved Rams wrap up the NFC West, leaving no question that the Seahawks still can't play with them.

beerhelmet Guest

Sorry the brent ... couldn't resist.

KurtWarner2005MVP Guest

This Neighbors bar was suggested by someone at seahawks.net as well but when I looked it up the the only thing I could find was a Neighbors Disco Bar - so I'm kind of thinking it is along the lines of the first suggestion. Doesn't matter, i'll be there in my blue and gold pre-super bowl win I. Bruce jersey
    Why are going to go watch the Rams play at a gay bar??? Do Rams fans really meet there??? WTF?!

the brent Guest

When I say i will be there I meant Qwest Field my friend. The Rams - fans presence shall be felt at the home of the Seahawks. Don't worry KC, I would never stumble in blindly, like holgrem (however you spell it) did when he took that gig, and now they are losing Alexander? Jeeez they and the niners will be competing for bottom dog.
    Last edited by the brent; -07-04-2005 at 11:54 PM.

KurtWarner2005MVP Guest

Jeeez they and the niners will be competing for bottom dog.
    Yeah, it's clearly looking like that's the case.

Seahawk_For_Life Guest

Hey TheBrent, no luck finding a place to watch the Rams yet huh? I remember you asked on some other boards.

By the way, you probably don't wanna head over to Neighbors to watch the games..... :tut

the brent Guest

Yes thanks thats what I heard. I've pretty much given up, though theres much time 'til the season. Actually its sneaking up on us here pretty quick! For our sake i hope you guys don't sign Alexander though you prob will. Of course he now will be running against a real linebacking corps and DB's. Always a solid fantasy pick though.

Seahawk_For_Life Guest

Yea, it's an interesting situation, he's flat out said he won't play under the franchise tag. And the Hawks front office is being very quiet. My hope is they sign him up with a 4 year deal or so, something reasonable. He keeps saying it's not about the money, and he doesn't expect LT or Portis type money, but who knows anymore.

Good luck with the new 'backers, big fan of Coakley.

PS True story, back years and years ago, in my early twenties, me and a bunch of friends were bar hopping on Capital Hill, we did walk into Neighbors not knowing the "environment" of the place. All we saw was this big 3 story bar/club with alot of music. Interesting place..... :O

KurtWarner2005MVP Guest

lol

thats funny