dgr828 is offline Registered User

Shaun Alexander out against Rams (Sunday)

The Seattle Sea Hawks visit the Saint Louis Rams Sunday (11/25/07). RB Shaun Alexander will be out for this game, nursing a bad knee. Alexander has not played since Nov. 9th. Despite Alexander's absence, the Sea Hawks have won in convincing fashion the past few weeks. Hopefully the Saint Louis Rams are up to the task.
    :l vs. :seasux:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Shaun Alexander out against Rams (Sunday)

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    The Seattle Sea Hawks visit the Saint Louis Rams Sunday (11/25/07). RB Shaun Alexander will be out for this game, nursing a bad knee. Alexander has not played since Nov. 9th. Despite Alexander's absence, the Sea Hawks have won in convincing fashion the past few weeks. Hopefully the Saint Louis Rams are up to the task.
    :l vs. :seasux:
    Our pass "D" is going to be tested bigtime in this game. Maurice Morris will get some carries but the Seahawks have been winging the ball all over the field in recent weeks.

Hasselbeck is hurting a bit, I think it's his ribs. A "BIG" sack would be nice!!!

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Lets hope that the play against the San Francisco Fortyniners isn't any indication how the Rams fare aagainst the Sea Hawks. Seattle Man-Handled the *****, shutting them out. The Rams barely edged out SF 13-9.
    Seattle Sea Hawks will be a big test, a gauge to see where the Rams stand this point of the season.
    In essence, this is the Rams' "Super Bowl"!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

this is definitely a bad thing for us. Maurice Morris is playing way better than Alexander now (because of his age, injuries, whatever). And Morris has done well against us in the past. This is not good news for us

AlphaRam Guest

We will have a better chance if those rich fans in the lower sections will get off of their asses and yell when the Rams are on defense...aw, who am I kidding...they will be docile like they are watching golf...

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RAM-BO View Post
    this is definitely a bad thing for us. Maurice Morris is playing way better than Alexander now (because of his age, injuries, whatever). And Morris has done well against us in the past. This is not good news for us
    thats a great point, Alexander has been no where near his old self,I would have liked it better if he was playing.I believe our run defense would have shut him down.

ramsfan81 Guest

morris had pretty good games against us last season now its finally the time to see if this d-fence can stop a backup runner cause that is what he truly is and i aint talking about a micheal turner type backup

RedArcher7 Guest

I agree with everyone who says they'd rather have Alexander at tailback. That dude's a has been ever since he got his money. Morris has more motivation and right now is a better running back than Shaun. He's played his last probowl.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LARAM0 View Post
    Our pass "D" is going to be tested bigtime in this game. Maurice Morris will get some carries but the Seahawks have been winging the ball all over the field in recent weeks.

Hasselbeck is hurting a bit, I think it's his ribs. A "BIG" sack would be nice!!!

Let's get that sack! ...Early.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Yeeees !!! a couple of pressures here and there, throw in some confusing formations (exotic blitz packages). I'm not worried about Morris at all, Karriker and Brown will close up the middle and Spoon will crash the corners.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

We havent allowed a 100yd rusher all year. The DB's will be working their tails off though and thats the area that'll determine the outcome of sunday's game...GO RAMS!!!

Draftee Guest

Is Stussie replacing Milford Brown?

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    This could be something to watch because after being unable to practice most of the week, Hasselbeck now says he's as healthy and pain free as he's been all season. Hopefully, we can do something about that.