Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

shock new development..

via rotoworld.

it has been reported by an unidentified source amongst NFL personell
    that the Rams may be one of the teams in the running to hire Orenthal James Simpson..commonly known as O.J. or that nutcase who didnt butcher his ex-wife and her lover but was merely making a statement of innocence by refusing to stop his white Ford Bronco SUV for several hours whilst police where in pursuit of him.
    to become their new head of security when he should be released from prison in about 9 years,should he keep up his almost spotless image rather than the original 33 year sentence.
    the source stated that O.J & Chip Rosenbloom once were in the same que at a coffee vending machine whilst working on their respective movies..O.J. the supporting role of Detective Nordberg in the first movie of the Naked Gun Trilogy...and Chip was assistant pretzels transporter on his first hollywood job helping in the making of the straight to tv movie....Lassie: the wilderness years.
    altho it was a brief meeting and all the starstruck young Chip is reported to have nervously said was "juice....juice.." it is thought that the nerdy Rosenbloom once mentioned to another seperate un-named source at a barbecue.."that O.J. could run in his day"...it is a clear indication that the Rams have the inside track on O.J.,should he not actually serve the 33 years ,get out after only 9 years..Chip actually still own the franchise by then (as reported in the last few days...he may not be the owner for much longer) and the Rams actually need a new head of security on the day that O.J. is released..if those 4 minor stumbling blocks fell by that time in 2017 (or 2041) then previously named sources believe O.J. might be considered for a role if not in the capacity of Head of Security then another job in security..or a stadium sweeper..large unshrinkable leather gloves are rumoured to have been ordered in the last few weeks...so like they say...no smoke without fire.

you heard it first here guys!

LARAM is offline Registered User

Re: shock new development..

Funny stuff ! I wish training camp would start already........jeez

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

oh i wish i could just wake up for the Gov`ners up....i used to just drink Jim Beam all the summer long and that used to speed it up..but with the recession,although my job is safe and im lucky to be comfortable financially....no ones drinking around here at the moment and well..me jangling past decent folks with a bag or two full of bourbon bottles..i just cant do it to them...if i was in San Fran..id be dancing down the streets with them,swigging and gesticulating,no problemo ..

trouble is..im one of the rare kind of dudes that actually makes more sense when im drunk...so i probably should lay low for a month or two from here..i know our boys need this time to learn their new playbook,build team chemistry..i wish i could atleast watch them practice to get some sort of football fix...

NBA finals now with our Lakers so thats gonna be something to enjoy the next week or two. well presuming the Magic dont beat us..lol..ive got Shaq on my tweeter..i might ask him how he feels about his first and second teams being in the Finals without him...well im a continent away so i should atleast hear him coming...

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

wow that is shocking.....more old players coming to the rams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ramer is offline Registered User

The season starts in how many day?