CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Show Marc our support

*** NO LINKS***

Marc I for one am not happy with the way you have been treated. I have created this thread in hopes that you see how many fans care, and feel for you. There are a lot of changes going on, but most of us feel you should not have been one of them.

I am a supporter of you, and please take this in stride. I am in hopes that when I wake in the morning I will see every clan member that supports you replying to this thread.

No one here likes the coaches or the FO, and I'm sorry you and your fellow team mates have to go through this.

Your fellow supporters will post, if my thread is not lost in the abyss of many threads going on.

Cali

See you at the niner game with a bunch more of us fans.
    Last edited by RamWraith; -09-25-2008 at 07:27 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

clarasDK is offline Registered User

Re: Show Marc our support

Signed!

We want Bulger Back! Bench the O-line! Bench Linehan! But don't make Bulger the scapegoat he is the guy being sacked week after week risking his health for this franchise!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Another interesting fact. Ziggy has not been on the field since the Giant's game. Can we only hope he fell off of the earth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

dgr828 is offline Registered User

What's the next step? Maybe Marc will want to be traded. Something had to be done, as far as the Rams quarterback position is concerned and Bulgers' game has really regressed to the point of God Awful. One wonders if Marc Bulger is feeling the effects of lingering concussions. I have mixed emotions about Marc's benching, especially when he's being replaced by Trent Green, who had his fair share of headaches.
    I really think Bulger misses Martz. If you can remember Martz would get in Marc grill if the offense wasn't run right, the way Martz wanted, and the offense was Martz' baby! Don't see Linny and Marc on the same page, the communications not there, so I guess the Boom had to be lowered.

My avatar shows my support, I've had it for two years now.
    I love Marc Bulger; however, I'm looking forward to see what Trent Green can do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Marc i support you....till someone better comes along!

rammiser is offline Registered User

Marc,

Look at the bright side your head won't be slamming off the turf this week from the multiple shots you take through our swiss cheese o-line. Most of us know as Rams fans you are playing for one of the worst prepared coaching staffs in NFL history. Most of us as Rams fans see a team show up with absolutley no gameplan on either side of the ball due to the horrible preperation by this staff. Most Rams fans understand it's not you Marc it's Loserhan and Haslett and that horrid o-line that has pounded you into submission. But be ready Marc because I dont see a new o-line in front of Trent and say your prayers for Trent because one more head slam into the ground for him and it's vegitable city for him. Too bad you werent able to get Avery as a starter opposite of Holt huh. No, instead you got Looker and Hall opposite of Holt. Not exactly putting fear in the defense right. Sorry Marc but in my opinion you have suffered from pre-mature benchulation. It's a rare but very deadly for careers of qb's. It happens when desperate Loser coaches are trying to save their own arse by benching one of their best players. Loserhan should just fire himself he has run this team into the ground along with the horrific front office. But oh yeah Bulger is the problem LOL.
    Just Fix It

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Do what it takes to jump start this team. I'm not a big Bulger fan,especially when he replaced a better QB and it has slowly drifted downward. On this site Bulger has never gotten the blame for anything. It's about time he sits and ponders the situation. He needs a legit QB in camp to push him. I will say he does play better looking over his shoulder. Unlike our so called greatest back of alltime.
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Truth is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    Marc i support you....till someone better comes along!
    Now that's one brutally honest fan comment.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

atcchris is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    Do what it takes to jump start this team. I'm not a big Bulger fan,especially when he replaced a better QB and it has slowly drifted downward. On this site Bulger has never gotten the blame for anything. It's about time he sits and ponders the situation. He needs a legit QB in camp to push him. I will say he does play better looking over his shoulder. Unlike our so called greatest back of alltime.
    I hear what you're saying.. I don't like the move, personally, because it's just another case of the inept FO scapegoatting a player...

But it IS kind of like deja vu all over again to see some folks "in love" with "their guy", only this time it's OK to be all upset about it, whereas the last time, not so much...

Bulgerite's Poem (with apologies)

When the FO came for Jerome Bettis,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a Bettisher.

When they forced Vermeil to retire to keep Martz,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a Vermeillion.

When they came for Kurt Warner,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a Warnerite.

When they came for Isaac Bruce,
    I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Bruce.

When they came for Bulger,
    I SQUEALED LIKE A PIGGY AND SHRIEKED LIKE A BANSHEE!

Mooselini is offline Registered User

I sign this.

Bulger is our captain. He's been through thick and thin. He's been hit the most and sacked the most in recent years, yet he still comes out here and works his ass off and shows all the heart in the world.

I tell you what, no other QB could handle what Marc has been through. This move was as stupid as can get. Hope to see him on the field soon.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

I have mostly rallied against Linehan since his second year, but this long time Rams fan knows the whole truth. This team has been neglected by ownership since 1980, mismanaged by Shaw and Zygmunt since their arrival and basically only existed to provide an income source for that ownership and offspring and to provide jobs for the inept and negligent.

To bench Mr. Bulger for the achievements of the team is to put in jail a mortgage broker for the fall of our economy, absolutely ridiculous!

Marc, get some rest, think about your options and don't give up.

Our only true hope though is this team gets sold to someone who cares as much about football as money and we can once again return us to glory.

See you in DC!!
    Last edited by MoonJoe; -09-25-2008 at 10:54 AM.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Marc Bulger. Class and quiet determination.

You're one of the good guys, Marc.

Hang in there, Linny is history.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".